Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need Some Help

oo, pwede.

pero kung ang dahilan ng "pagkuha" mo is para magamit siya sa iba (ex. website), mas maganda pang gumawa ka na lang sa Photoshop. madali lang naman yan.

i-save mo na lang as PNG format para ma-retain yung translucency.

---------

kasi kung iga-grab mo o ika-copy mo yung button, malamang sasama dyan yung background. i mean yung puno, mga damo, etc. na nasa loob nung circle ng play button.

Last edited by a moderator:
oo, pwede.

pero kung ang dahilan ng "pagkuha" mo is para magamit siya sa iba (ex. website), mas maganda pang gumawa ka na lang sa Photoshop. madali lang naman yan.

i-save mo na lang as PNG format para ma-retain yung translucency.

Pasensya na sir 0 knowledge ako sa PS. :)
May nakuha ako online pero, hindi the same sa FB play button eh.

Last edited:
Pasensya na sir 0 knowledge ako sa PS. :)
May nakuha ako online pero, hindi the same sa FB play button eh.

TS, let me ask first your goal of getting that "Play Button", saan mo ba sya gagamitin? need mo ba matuto kung paano sya e'crop using photoshop?

kung gusto mo sya gamitin in other purpose; google will answer it for you - type this keyword: "play button facebook"

but, if you want to learn photoshop just like cropping the play button on that image, that's different story, and let us know so that we can guide you.

------------------------------------------------
need tutorials for computer technology matters, useful applications, and aroudn the web insights
visit www.tutorialsidea.com

TS, let me ask first your goal of getting that "Play Button", saan mo ba sya gagamitin? need mo ba matuto kung paano sya e'crop using photoshop?

kung gusto mo sya gamitin in other purpose; google will answer it for you - type this keyword: "play button facebook"

but, if you want to learn photoshop just like cropping the play button on that image, that's different story, and let us know so that we can guide you.

need tutorials for computer technology matters, useful applications, and aroudn the web insights

Actually nakakuha nako sa google using such keyword. Tama, i crop yung mismong play button lang.

Actually nakakuha nako sa google using such keyword. Tama, i crop yung mismong play button lang.

Ok, here's how:

but before we proceed you must have at least a basic photoshop knowledge. from opening image, creating layer and some basic operation.

(I'm using Photoshop CC on this procedure)

1. In photoshop, open the image you want to edit, in your case it's basic cropping - specific image.
2. navigate the photoshop tools and choose to select the marquee tool - specifically the elliptical marquee tool
(why elliptical marquee tool: simply because you have to crop a perfect round image)
3. when you done, highlighting the needed image, simply copy it (Ctrl+C), create a new layer and paste it (ctrl+V)
4. Done!
View attachment 249278

Note. just like what remle012 said, kasama yung background behind that image (button). But since you are asking for guidelines on how to crop - you can rely on that. Yet it's not recommended in some ways mas okay pa na gumawa ka na lang ng sariling button or else google it.

need tutorials for computer technology matters, useful applications, and around the web insights

Attachments

• crop-photo.jpg
    crop-photo.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
pameke mo din ba ng kunwaring video TS :lmao:

Attachments

• Play Button.png
    Play Button.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 19
pameke mo din ba ng kunwaring video TS :lmao:

Hahahaha nadale mo

Thank you sa inyo mga, Sir. Appreciated your help guys...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom