Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-Proposal- Maker of Free Tarps Online

Hi Guys,

I would like to get your point of view about this idea of mine.

I am thinking of accepting tarpaulin for any occasions,posters, stickers designs according to your instructions all for free here in symbianize.If okay din sa mga moderator dito, puwede ko kayong matulungan dito online.

Gusto ko lang kasing mapakinabangan naman itong skills ko in making designs using photoshop,corel,illustrator and lightroom.

As you can see in the thread's title, this is just a proposal and I will not accept request yet. But if ever you like me to start, I will need your help, please comment to this thread if what are your ideas about this proposal. I only need 100 people's positive comments to this thread and then I will start making designs for free.

Thank you so much.

ok to bro...

Last edited:
Galing marami kang matutulungan nyan ts

ayos yan ts. huwag mo na antayin ang 100 good comments kasi bigyan na kita ng 1000 yeses.

ok yang naisip mo boss... .. pero pwede rin lagyan ng donate or donation para sa mga designer kung sino gusto mag donate.. :dance::dance:

nice kaayo na imong plano sir.. maraming mga kasymb natin ang makabenefit nya.. go..go.. go.. isa na ako dyan.. hahahaha

ok po yung naisip nyo pero po skin cguro mas ok po kung ituturo nyo nalng po mga knowledge nyo sa mga gusto matoto di po kc lhat ng time free po kyo mahirap nman po na mag anatay ng mag antay yung mga gusto mag pa tulong sa inyo kung kailan po kyo free me mga personal din po kyong mga gawain kaya mas the best po kung ituturo nyo na lng mga kaaalaman nyo on my own opinion lng po

Back
Top Bottom