Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent"
-Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

love is like a ghost..only few people can see..

“Open your heart - open it wide; someone is standing outside.”

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]—Mary Engelbreit; artist, entrepreneur. Quoted in "Believe: A Christmas Treasury." [/FONT]

Whenever someone sorrows, I do not say, "forget it," or "it will pass," or "it could be worse" -- all of which deny the integrity of the painful experience. But I say, to the contrary, "It is worse than you may allow yourself to think. Delve into the depth. Stay with the feeling. Think of it as a precious source of knowledge and guidance. Then and only then will you be ready to face it and be transformed in the process.
- Peter Koestenbaum

If you're falling in love,
it's not about worrying how you're gonna land
But who will be there to catch you.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
-Nelson Mandela

:yes:

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance"
- Confucius

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that"
-Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God." - G. K. Chesterton

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
-Norman Vincent Peale

:salute:

Im Praying
that
our
friendship
will
never come
to
an
end

Im
wishing
that
it
will
last
until
u can
see
an a
pple
in
an
orange
tree
on the
30th day
of
February...:)

Misunderstandings in relationships are good, they deepen your relationship with each other...:)

meron na ba nito?.....eto yung malimit sabihin sa amin sa school noon which i found VERY TRUE.....:)

"IF you think education is expensive, try IGNORANCE."

Sorrow

In this sad world of ours, sorrow comes to all,
and it often comes with bitter agony.
Perfect relief is not possible,
except with time.
You cannot now believe that you will ever feel better,
but this is not true.
You are sure to be happy again.
Knowing this,
truly believed it,
will make you less miserable now.
I have enough experience to make this statement

by: Abraham Lincoln​

U evr luk at a picture of urself,& see a stranger in d bakground? It makes u wondr how many strangers hav pictures of u. How many moments of oder pple's lyf hav we been in.Were we a part of someone's lyf wen deir drim came true or were we der wen deir drim died. Did we kip tryin 2 get in? As if we were somehow dstined 2 b der or did d shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone else's life, and not even know it.
-One Tree Hill

Back
Top Bottom