Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

you should not be worry of betraying your workplace because given the chance, your workplace will betray you...loyalty to individuals. relationships. that's what makes the world go round

raymond reddington
the blacklist

"The EVIL attack. - The GOOD defend.
The EVIL punish. - The GOOD forgive.
The EVIL hurt. - The GOOD help.
The EVIL take. - The GOOD give.
The EVIL hate. - The GOOD forgive."

- School for Good and Evil

Last edited:
I have to live if I want to be remembered. :sigh:

"Mahirap mag isip ng anuman, pag walang laman ang tiyan." :-)

They say good things take time… That’s why I’m always late. :whistle:

No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder. :slow:

equal work equal pay but it is up to you to work harder specially without no overtime pay! what matter most you play the rules at passion mo.

Life has never been fair; just appreciate what you have because others might be wishing to have a life like yours.

- renjay06

For the record I don’t believe that I’m better than everyone else. Just that I’m better than you.

- Wednesday Addams

today, we should conquer our battle
let the past be our guide
may the future be our reward

-renjay06

Back
Top Bottom