Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Discussion Realme 10 Series (Realme 10,Realme 10 5G, Realme 10 Pro, Realme 10 Pro+)

jughead3716

The Eternal Symbianizer
Advanced Member
Reaction score
REALME 10 SERIES

Ano ang thoughts nyo dito?
Worth ba bilhin o mag upgrade dito?

May Realme 5 ako ngayon at iniisip ko kung ito ba ang bagay na bilhin ko bilang upgrade o hindi?

Halika at pag-usapan natin ang bagong launched na series ng Realme.

Nka Realme 6 Pro ako for almost 3 years now. And I think mas better si Infinix Zero Ultra compare kay Realme 10 Pro +
Pero dpende na dn yan sa preference mo. Since hndi ntin alam kung ilan Android update meron sila in the future.

as of now ok pa rin realme 10Pro+ ko. smoth. binili ko Augost 8, and now plan to buy realme 11Pro+. if i got 11Pro+, selling my 10Pro+ of 15K as the origenal price is 24,990. update later

Back
Top Bottom