Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Signs that she likes you...

PuGeNgPuGe29

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
So, I'm working as an Engr. dito sa isang Construction Site sa Isabela tapos isa sa contractor namin has this Site HR. So nung una deadma lang ako pero maganda sya at may dating. Sinearch ko sya sa FB, stalk then add. I had no intentions of chatting or anything else, just fb friends. Then, nalaman ko from one the foremen, na may crush pala sakin tong si Ms. HR (2 yrs gap, I'm older). To cut the story short, we started exchanging chats, video call when there's time (kahit lapit lng ng office nila samin). Madalas din syang mag-send ng selfies sakin, nandun din yung sweet messages nya.

I have this feeling na, ewan, ang hirap i-explain. Di ko alam kung may feelings na ako sa kanya. I want to talk to her most of the time, videocall with her. I think of her most of the time. Pero parang takot ako sa commitment. I really can't say to myself that I love her. I have these mixed feeling of fear & longing to be with her.

I want to be really sure that I love her, so kung wala man akong nararamdam, ititigil ko na para hindi sya masaktan.

Corny as may sound or anything, I need opinions. Thanks

^diba adda asawam? O iba un? Hahhaa

Anyways, simple lang: kung you dont trust your own feelings then leave it. Kung tipong ikaw yong mabilis mafall e problema talaga yan. Or Baka naoverwhelm ka lang kasi nalaman mo may crush sayo tapos nasanay ka lang lagi nakikipag usap kaya ganun. Parang ganto, you painted your room pero di mo nagustuhan sa una. Kalaunan dahil nasanay ka nadiscober mo ay bet ko naman pala. So bakit mo kikwestyon ang sarili mo? Just go with tje flow. Anyway, parte naman talaga ng buhay ang masaktan. It's not that ypu'experimenting, you're giving it a chance to bloom. E kalaunan at wala talaga, just say goodbye. Charge to experience kumbaga.

I'd say...

Go out with her, ligawan mo, Know her more. Then you'll find your answers.

Don't put yourself in a stuck what-if scenario kung saan eh you keep wondering what could you have done or done better.
Sa kakaganyan mo, darating kayo sa stage na unsure na kayo sa isa't isa dahil di rin kayo sure sa nararamdaman ng other party.

So I'd say be the Man, and take a step forward.

Alam mo if it's meant to fall apart, it will.
But what if it is everything you wanted all along, pero pinabayaan mo.

--------------

I'm Sorry hindi ako taga isabela o ilocano (maybe a bit)
and I can't relate how people would usually do it there.

Pero I'd say it all starts with going out and getting to know her more in person.

What you feel is the spark, what you do will make the fire or let it die.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom