Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

soccer world cup 2014

nicologarcia

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
what country would win the upcoming world cup 2014? place your bets here :)

not a lot of fan here ng football/soccer
my pick will be the home team Brazil but hope Argentina wins it
sa home ng rival nila...:D

Last edited:
The Netherlands pa rin ako.. idol ko yung trio nila robben, sneijder at van pu$$y..

I'd go for Argentina just because Messi deserves to top off his brilliant club record at Barcelona with a WC trophy and silence his doubters once and for all. The man needs to reconnect with his home fans if this is all to it. If it couldn't be done this year, Messi would be 30 at the next WC and less capable, not to mention with prob lesser quality teammates than what he has now with Higuain, Aguero, de Maria.

Brazil would always be a good choice too, but Neymar may not have the best people around at this time. Would be interesting if he could match El Fenomeno the original Ronaldo's record.

2 (losses) - 0 (win) ang spain ngayon ah...

yup out na sila for sure, given na same halos ang play nila
ng Spurs, mukhang na solve na ang tiki taka free motion passing play nila
tho hinde sila masyado nag tiki taka, end of old era of Spain...:D

Last edited:
I know na hindi madedefend ng Spain ang crown but shocking tong early round exit nila... Akala ko sa semis pa sila ma eeliminate.. I miss PuyoL

mga team galing UEFA boss.
pero malakas din yung Brazil galing nung neymar.

CHAMPION: GERMANY
RUNNER-UP: FRANCE

Yan ang prediction ko...

USA feels like

iOmA5zMJIKuax.gif

feel bad for USA just 30seconds away to be in the KO stage
but their performance is above expectation, nobody even give them
a chance to win 1 game in Group of Death..

Chile vs Holland and Mexico vs Croatia are gonna be great

this WC2014 is full of drama and excitement...best :thumbsup:

Last edited:
at may panalo na ang spain... :lol:

Last edited:
tagilid yung mga nasa AFC ,
sa round of 16.

bawi na lang sa 2018 world cup galing AFC na ang magcchampion :p

hahaha naubos ang european league laglag Premier League(England), Liga BBVA(Spain), Serie A(Italy)... Bundesliga ang natira :D sayang ang italy draw na lang sana kailangan natalo pa sa uruguay.

that first half massacre, Germany totally destroyed them...

10.gif

9.gif

update: and it started. If I was in Rio I'd lock the doors and stay inside this will be a nasty night....

BsDNiRiIAAA4o6w.jpg

Manuel Toledo @ManuelToledoBBC
Follow
Many #BRA fans leaving the stadium half way through. Very sad faces. #GER 5:0 #BRA #BBCWorldCup
4:56 AM - 9 Jul 2014

BsDN7LmCYAEBnqe.jpg:large

Jared Gambell @JaredGambell13
Follow
Brazil fans walking out like..
4:57 AM - 9 Jul 2014 Gulf Shores, AL, United States

Last edited:
hahaha kung sa mga basketball pa ang lamang siguro 50pts hahaha tambak na tambak ang Brazil :P patapos na Brazil 1 - 7 Germany :D

Sad pero ganyan talaga ang buhay, at least andyan pa isa kong bet Argentina :D TakeCare

Back
Top Bottom