Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SoundCloud

eto po ang akin xDD
https://soundcloud.com/zarah-mae-inociaan-hernandez

Hi everyone! When using soundcloud do I still need some microphone like the one being used in recording studios or I can just record my voice as it is? I hope someone can answer me. I want to have my acct there too but I dont have mic :(

Hi everyone! When using soundcloud do I still need some microphone like the one being used in recording studios or I can just record my voice as it is? I hope someone can answer me. I want to have my acct there too but I dont have mic :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
record ka na lng sa phone then upload mo sa soundcloud...

up lang..yung mga may account jan post nyo para ma-add ko..

Hahaha. May ginawa pala akong ganto na thread dati. Sana meron pa ding mga SoundClouders ngayong 2022.

Hahaha. May ginawa pala akong ganto na thread dati. Sana meron pa ding mga SoundClouders ngayong 2022.
Hahaha, of course meron pa rin. Pero siyempre marami ng ka kumpetensiya compared in 2012.

Tagal na neto ah :punish: :lol:
alam mo naman boss rey bat ako naglilibot libot sa forums, nakita ko lang :lol:

pero lupet ng mga covers mo, rock on :rock:

Back
Top Bottom