Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Suggest Cheap Smart Watch

mharbydoll

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi, mga ka Mobi,

Can you suggest cheap smart watch compatible with Andoid OS and IOS? Up to 2K budget :slap:

I'm looking for spotify offline listening without phone and google maps enabled. Thanks. :help:

dagdagan mo ng mga 1200, try mo yung Amazfit Bip.
tibay ng battery, tumatagal ng 1 month.

most smart watch need mo i-charge daily

dagdagan mo ng mga 1200, try mo yung Amazfit Bip.
tibay ng battery, tumatagal ng 1 month.

most smart watch need mo i-charge daily

Kaya na ba nya boss kahit out of range ang cp tapos makikinig sa spotify? Hassle kasi magdala ng cp kapag nag jjogging. Thanks!

Kaya na ba nya boss kahit out of range ang cp tapos makikinig sa spotify? Hassle kasi magdala ng cp kapag nag jjogging. Thanks!

not sure.
if need mo talaga ng for music while jogging, consider buying smart watch na pwedeng lagyan ng memory card.
Store mo na lang music sa memory card para ma play while jogging.
DZ09 yata ang pinaka cheat smart watch na pwede sa ganyan.

not sure.
if need mo talaga ng for music while jogging, consider buying smart watch na pwedeng lagyan ng memory card.
Store mo na lang music sa memory card para ma play while jogging.
DZ09 yata ang pinaka cheat smart watch na pwede sa ganyan.

Ok boss. Salamat sa tip :)

Back
Top Bottom