Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

symbianize nothing compares... guys pacritic at pacorrect po ng grammar..symb testi

symbianize nothing compares... guys pacritic at pacorrect po ng grammar..symb testi

Symbianize really help me alot. He is my second home where I could go every day and seeking knowledge not only in computers but also in day-to-day knowledge. I have long been a member here and I do not regret joining it because I used to learned from here. This forum is not only for the techy person, this is for those who are interested in learning and sharing things that can help the needy. When you are at Symbianize you will not feel being out-of-place, because you're like walking on a lobby and every person you meet is smiling at you. Symbianize gave me a place where i can express my thoughts and feelings. Even though we do not know each of the members, they treated me like family to them. We simply ask others seems like siblings asking and exchanging knowledge together. Just ask and there is someone who will answer your questions or concern. You seems like to have your own room where you can post and make your own topic. In Symbianize I found out that I am neither inactive in person, but active in Symbianize. Seems like a charity that when someone asks for help, he was there ready to answer all your questions. Seems like a group of medical team that answer medical concerns, like call centers to answer customer concerns. Like a priest preaching to us what is right and wrong. Like a scientist who knows the latest updates in the world ... Like a major trading market where there is many businessman who trades or sell there products. Like a library that if you want to read the whole day its up to you if you want to stay. It's open 24/7. There seems to be a friend . Seems like Papa Jack giving advise to all heart broken. You just let cry, and there are friends that are willing to give you advice. I am quiet in person maybe but fun to be with when we became friends. From being innocent to things to being aware. I am like a drug addict that I miss to to take it. Sometimes I almost no sleep because of the many topics that interesting to read on. That's Symbianize, caring, kind, helpful, great, and what else? Nothing compares. Long live, SYMBIANIZE...

So I encourage you to join because it is not too late.

Back
Top Bottom