Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The BlackBerry Z10

KimiRaiks

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
blackberry-z10-ofic11.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS

http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_z10-5251.php

138750d1362208940-clearing-up-confusion-z10-models-frequencies-z10_frequencies_v5.jpg

Above are the various models that BlackBerry is manufacturing and distributing.

For the Philippines, only two models are being distributed.

BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1 is the 3G version and mostly distributed by BlackBerry Philippines and other authorized resellers.

BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2 is the LTE or 4G version and distributed by Globe and Smart.

So if you want the LTE version go to Globe and Smart. If you are contended with the 3G/2G version, you can get them at any mobile phone resellers.

I got the the Z10 STL100-1 and has been happy with it. I never really don't need the LTE version because apart from heavily draining your battery, I only use mobile internet for some social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, ), BBM and Emails in which 3G connection is more than enough.

Some phone critics, give the Z10 a poor rating as far as Applications are concerned. True enough, the BlackBerry World does not sport the number of applications the App Store and Playstore has. But, BBW mostly has the core applications you would need. The App Store and Playstore may have tons of applications but mostly are redundant and crappy applications that you don't really need and often are ads carrier that mess up your phone.

The keyboard is amazing. It memorizes common english and tagalog words you often use and would show up while typing/composing message. You just have to swipe up these words improving messaging experience. Check on Youtube posted reviews about the BlackBerry Z10 for a more defined explanation of the new keyboard UI.

Last edited:
Boss, what app are you using for photo editing?

One of the Best! kaso mukhang kulang yung ads kung pano gamitin... kaya yung ibang natingin sa unit, hindi nila ma appreciate...

Z10 user here. please add me and share our experience in our z10. my PIN: 24EA70EE

boss pls share here how to emulate android apps to run on bb os10. thanks :excited:

I have apps that are native to android like, Instagram and LINE(pero ung camera nito hindi smooth eh. hahanap pa ako ng ibang version.) I'll try to look for more of them. :)

Last edited:
Actually, there are already some threads that have compiled hundreds of working Android apps that were tested to be sideloaded to BlackBerry Z10 (it's found in the Crackberry Forums Site). We can simply point new readers to that thread instead of reinventing the wheel. :)

Blackberry z10 ako free ng globe. okay ang download speed ng lte nya up to 20mbs at upload nasa 10mbps. Camera okay dn lalo na pwd ka mag record ng video ng naka ilaw ang flash. At pnakagus2 ko mabilis ung facebook nya talo pa nya s4 ko. at browser okay dn kc html5 sya.

AFAIK, meron ding LTE version ng Z10 ang smart sa mga postpaid plans nila. ewan ko lang kung active parin hanggang ngayon

I have this guts na ma re-release this month ang 10.2.1 :)
cant wait, i dont like using leaked version.

pwede po humingi ng tulong? di ko po kc ma add yung account ko sa fb, twitter and mail sa blackberry z10 connected naman po sa wifi pero pinapa add po ako ng network. device offline daw.

Hallo KaBBZ10 natin dyan :).... Sana nga marelease na this month ang X.2.1 para dami apks to install :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hallo KaBBZ10 natin dyan :).... Sana nga marelease na this month ang X.2.1 para dami apks to install :D

AFAIK, nagkaroon na ng preview sa Malaysia ng 10.2.1
Well, sana nga this month ma release na. Nag revert ako from leaked to Official OS. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

really? we can install android apps in 10.2.1 OS?

really? we can install android apps in 10.2.1 OS?

Kahit naman sa previous OS builds (leaked or official), puwede nang mag-install ng Android apps sa device. Pinagkaiba lang, is dito sa latest release, you will have the ability to install an Android app/installer (a.k.a. APK file) directly from the device itself. No more manual steps (such as converting APK to BAR, sideloading, etc. etc.) as with older builds/releases.

- - - Updated - - -

AFAIK, nagkaroon na ng preview sa Malaysia ng 10.2.1
Well, sana nga this month ma release na. Nag revert ako from leaked to Official OS. :rofl:

It is out (official version): http://crackberry.com/full-list-carriers-have-released-blackberry-1021-so-far

Although I have been using the "leaked" version and it works well without a problem, and it has a "Software Release Version" indicated pag tiningnan sa Settings. I'm using 10.2.1.1920 ("leaked")...ito yung latest leak na nag-"graduate" na into becoming an official release.

What's New in 10.2.1? See here. http://crackberry.com/whats-new-blackberry-os-1021

Q: Parehas lang ba ang "latest leak version" 10.2.1.1925 sa official release version 10.2.1.1925?
A: Yes. See here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...ference-leaked-1925-vs-official-537-a-898006/. Especially if you check Settings->OS and if you see na yung "Software Release" ay may nakasulat na 10.2.1.537.

Q: Di nga...hindi ako naniniwala sa iyo.
A: May nag-post na ng comparison ng mismong hex code ng dalawang versions (yung latest leak and yung latest official). See here: http://forums.crackberry.com/attach...verizon-10-2-1-537-autoloader-1925compare.png

Last edited:
Mga bossing, magkano na lang ung price ng BB Z10 sa mga retail stores? I'm planning to get one. thanks.

Mga bossing, magkano na lang ung price ng BB Z10 sa mga retail stores? I'm planning to get one. thanks.

Suggest ko sa online retail (e-retail), popular sites are Sulit and TipidCP. At least you get to see and compare the prices at the comfort of your home.

Back
Top Bottom