Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUTORIALS] Nokia N900

sir ptulong nmn po tungkol s joikuspot ng n900 n dedetect nmn po ang wifi pero hnd mkaconnect s internet..mraming salamat po

ask lng pow bout sa repository ng n900?..bkit pow mrami ng nwala sa mga apps?...

sir ask lng pow..bkit pow nde q na maboot ung maemo os q ng nag install aq ng nitdroid? wla pow sa multiboot menu q ung maemo..nitdroid lng nklagay ptulong pow tnx

sir ask lng pow..bkit pow nde q na maboot ung maemo os q ng nag install aq ng nitdroid? wla pow sa multiboot menu q ung maemo..nitdroid lng nklagay ptulong pow tnx

Sir...pasensya na ha, paki-ayos po yung pag-type. Nahihirapan kasi akong intindihin. Iwasan po natin yung "Jejemon" text.

Hindi ko po ma-visualize yung error/problem na sinasabi ninyo. Better if you can post a picture na lang. Or at least iwasan na lang ang "Jejemon" speak. No offense po, hirap lang talaga akong umintindi ng ganung style ng pagsulat.

maganda tong n900 kaya lang hindi gumagana touch ng akin

N900 q naman nagoover heat,bk8 kya? Plagyan q kaya ng radiator or electric fan sa loob? Haha

Uo ntry q pero khit baba q pa sa 600mhz tlgang nagiinit kya auto shutdown xa

mga master my error po ang android ko sa n900 pag ni boot ko pa help naman po ... di sya tumutuloy

Hello po. Completed na po ba yung android version? Outdated na kasi os naten. Thx!

sir topet ok na po bang maginstall ng nitdroid s n900 with video calls and camera fine..??ano po ang latest na version n availabable maraming salamat po.

Re: Tutorial: How to Flash the Nokia N900 - Preparation

DISCLAIMER: I did not invent these steps. I merely followed the instructions at the official Wiki guide of Maemo 5 located here: http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_firmware. However, there are no pictures or illustrations in this wiki so I think there will be new users who may get confused, especially if they are new to Linux. So I decided to post the instructions that I followed but this time it has screenshots to help you better.

PREPARATION:

UPDATE April 8, 2012: Download the following from here.

1. Flasher Application. Read the description to know which one to download, i.e. Windows-based or Linux-based.
2. FIASCO Image. This is the Image file to flash the RootFS (or the Operating System) of the N900.
3. eMMC Image. There are 2 types of eMMC Images in the download link: Original and 8GB. Download the Original if you want to flash your N900 with stock setup, or download the 8GB if you plan to install NITDroid.
4. Flashing Instructions 2012. This is a notepad file that contains the steps.

Install the Flasher by opening Terminal (it's like the Command Prompt in Microsoft Windows) and typing the following, or copy-paste it. You will replace <flasher-package-name> with the actual file name of the Flasher application.

For Debian-based Linux OS (like Ubuntu) where you downloaded the .deb file:

If you're using a 64-bit system for Linux, type this:

For non Debian-based Linux OS (like Fedora)where you downloaded the .tar.gz file, extract the contents of the .tar.gz file into your desired folder/directory.

For Windows: the installer is in the form of an .exe file. Just run the file by double-clicking or right-click with the mouse and choose "Open".

Make sure that your N900 is fully charged.
Make sure that you are using a 32-bit Operating System.

NEXT: Actual steps for flashing the Nokia N900

SUMMARY OF NEXT STEPS TO BE DISCUSSED:

Step 1: Flash the Operating System (rootfs) first
Step 2: Flash the eMMC (the 32GB internal storage)
Step 3: Flash the Operating System again (VERY IMPORTANT)

TS, may iba ka bang link sa mga kailangan dito bukod sa mediafire?
di ko kasi madownload e, hindi na ata working ung link. thanks in advance

Re: Tutorial: How to Flash the Nokia N900 - Preparation

Update for CSSU users!

Actually late na ako, haha. Update your CSSU versions. Stable or Testing flavors, may mga updates, bug fix, reverse, etc. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom