Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

useful codes for LG

ako rin my lg sh460 galing korea.. di rin xa magamit.. iba ba ata kc ung form ng sim nila.. "usim" ang nakalagay.. hirap gamitin.. amf tlga sayang lang pera pinambili

u can try using a turbo sim guys although u will have to activate ur existing sim card to another celphone first before u can accept any calls nor txt, u will know that it can receive when you see in the front screen a blue R :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

mga boss me anung operamini sa kp500 baka alm nyo.....
pti set up ha....tnx mga bosss........

.sir panu po to gamitin? TUT naman po.. muka tong useful kaso nung tnry ko di nya ma-detect and KU250 and wala din un sa list ng models na available.
.Help nman po please!

hindi ko pa na try yan...try your own risk nlng...

ano po yung security codes ng GW300qwerty??hindi ko po kasi mahanap dun sa manual nya...tnx

sir meron po bang code pra maopenline ung LG Gossip galing cnada? thnx

(anyone here who happens to know the default unlock/security code for LG T300?.. TIA)

Oh, I already found it..for those who wants to know, my sister used 0000 and it worked... :excited: :clap:

Last edited:
hayyy...Help naman sino merong pang unlock ng LG TE365F galing canada diko magamit sayang:weep:

mga boss alam niyo ba ung sim unlock code ng LG fido nework canada

Back
Top Bottom