Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Psalm 23:4

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff— they comfort me

2 Timothy 1:9 NIV
He has saved us and called us to a holy life---not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Ephesians 3:6

This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Lahat ng promises na nasa bible ay hindi lang para sa israel. para rin sa lahat ng tumanggap kay Kristo bilang Diyos at Tagapagligtas.

Proverbs 4:23

Above all else, guard your heart! For everything you do flows from it.

Hebrews 7:25-26 NIV
Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them. [26] Such a high priest truly meets our need---one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens.

Luke 14:26 NIV

26. If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.

Last edited:
Hebrews 9:28 NIV
so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Hebrews 10:10 NIV
And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

- - - Updated - - -

Hebrews 11:10 NIV
For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.

James 5:13 NIV
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.

1 Peter 2:24-25 NIV
“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” [25] For “you were like sheep going astray,” but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

1 John 5:14-15 NIV
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. [15] And if we know that he hears us---whatever we ask---we know that we have what we asked of him.

- - - Updated - - -

2 John 1:6 NIV
And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

3 John 1:11 NIV
Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God.

Revelation 1:8 NIV
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

“There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. ”

Ezekiel 23:20

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 NIV - NT

34] Women[f] should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

35] If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.[g]

[1 Samuel 15:2-3]
God commanded Saul and the Israelites, “This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

[Deuteronomy 2:34]
And we captured all his cities at that time and devoted to destruction every city, men, women, and children. We left no survivors.

Genesis 6:6, 8 NIV
The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. [8] But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

- - - Updated - - -

Genesis 7:7 NIV
And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood.

Jeremiah 20:7
7O lord, You have deceived me and I was deceived; You have overcome me and prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all day long; Everyone mocks me. 8For each time I speak, I cry aloud; I proclaim violence and destruction, Because for me the word of the lord has resulted In reproach and derision all day long.…

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 NIV - NT

34] Women[f] should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

35] If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.[g]

[1 Samuel 15:2-3]
God commanded Saul and the Israelites, “This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

[Deuteronomy 2:34]
And we captured all his cities at that time and devoted to destruction every city, men, women, and children. We left no survivors.

Fools say to themselves, "There is no God." They are all corrupt, and they have done terrible things; there is no one who does what is right.

PSALMS 53.1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom