Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

vpnunderground app with free lifetime server

jmaff

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Download vpnunderground app here
https://www.mediafire.com/download/mkjsz9h2r533iik

User/pass for free server:
vpnunderground

Promos:
Sun TU-CTC-Fix Plan
SMART-TNT-SUN Gigavideo/Stories
SMART-TNT ML10-GIGAGAMES
Globe-TM ShopNshare and WatchNplay
Globe Home Promos

Last edited:
Boss kailangan ba rooted nito,?? Tsaka
Pwd po ba ito sa Surf 199 na tnt??

boss di nagana sakin kasi me kailangan na password tsaka username

Paps may vip server accnt kb? mp naman me...thanks in advance.

Curious lang ako mga ka mobi, may nakapag test na po ba nito for DNS leakage? If yes, kumusta naman? Tnx ;)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by cornibus
Curious lang ako mga ka mobi, may nakapag test na po ba nito for DNS leakage? If yes, kumusta naman? Tnx ;)
What do you mean sir?
Okay, so I'll take that as a no :) The main reason kasi why we use VPN is to obscure or hide our ISP address or location so that we can do whatever we want on the Internet without having to worry about anyone spying on us. Performance boost is just secondary.

If no one is doing any simple tests such as, a random DNS leak test, performance benchmark, no-log policy check (research), then how do we know if this specific VPN service is that "reliable" and will not actually spy on us? By the way, I'm not ranting heheh. I just to want make sure that everyone is having a better, safer, Internet experience ;)

Thanks paps for respond...eh mag kano naman bayad na kung sakali? at kailan ang validity pag premium o vip acct?

ts... thanks... try ko po ito...
gagana po ba ito sa smart giga games 50 na promo... and dun sa instruction mo po... un dapat also i select at hindi default...

maraming salamat boss
may pang windows ba dito sir?

Okay, so I'll take that as a no :) The main reason kasi why we use VPN is to obscure or hide our ISP address or location so that we can do whatever we want on the Internet without having to worry about anyone spying on us. Performance boost is just secondary.

If no one is doing any simple tests such as, a random DNS leak test, performance benchmark, no-log policy check (research), then how do we know if this specific VPN service is that "reliable" and will not actually spy on us? By the way, I'm not ranting heheh. I just to want make sure that everyone is having a better, safer, Internet experience ;)

kung gusto mo talaga secure sa dns at leaked ng logs gamet ka ng pc version may update sila ngayonView attachment 381364

Attachments

• capture14.jpg
    capture14.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom