Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What animal do you fear?

I always wanted to be a vet but for some reasons, I ended up taking a different course. Anyway, I love animals in general and I always wanted to study their behavior.;)

Share din ako.. Isa lang kasi kinatatakutan ko eh.. yung... yung... ano ngayon nakalimutan ko nah... :rofl:

Ahh natandaan ko nah.. takot pala ako sa water snake.. :laugh:

Snake, pati bulate at ulol na aso, pero gustong gusto ko naman ang mababait na aso. Gusto ko nga mag alaga ng ngayon :)

Spider at Ipis :tense: :laugh:

Ahas at ipis.

FLYING IPIS!

Pakenshet the Flying Ipis! They're everywhere! hahaha

buwaya hahaha ikaw ba naman makagat nun na may lakas na 3,700 PSI ewan ko na lang :lol:

spiders na mas malaki sa piso, lalo na yung mga big ass tarantulas haha, creepy ass creatures

SNAKE. Im afraid of snakes.😱 Hindi ako nanonood ng mga movies about snakes and the likes.

Back
Top Bottom