Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What Lies Behind Red Lipstick (POVs Updated)

Disclaimer
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

------------------x

I know who I am.
I am a Goddess!
Every woman envies me.
They dream to be me.

Shiny black curly hair
Long thick curled lashes
Perfect line of brows
Deep brown eyes
Pointed nose
Natural pink blushed cheeks
Pearly white teeth
Two deep dimples
And sexy lips covered with red lipstick.

--------------------x

Chapter 1

"How do you want us to call you?"

"Uhm, Rose, just call me Rose."

"Ok Rose, can you tell us something about yourself?"

"My name is Rosemarie Mendoza Suarez, Rose for short. 24 years old, still single but happy. I was born and grew up in Manila but currently living in Makati with my only sister. I lost my parents when I was just 14 and my sister was the one who took care of me since then. I graduated from University of Sto. Tomas as a varsity scholar with a degree of Business Office Administration. Yes, I am into sports, volleyball to be exact. Since we dont have sufficient income to support my studies in UST because as we all know UST is one of the expensive universities in the Philippines, I tried out for volleyball team and luckily accepted and given a full scholarship. Aside from sports, I am also into singing and dancing, drawing and writing. Though I am also part of the Theater Club, unlike volleyball these theatric skills are just my hobbies and frustrations. Well, I tried once, I was once a band vocalist for a couple of months then afterwards the band was given an opportunity for a Korea contract which was too hard for me to decide. And since I dont want to leave my sister alone and I need to continue my studies, I quit from the band and stayed here in the Ph."

"So you go clubbing?"

"No sir, I am not into clubbing anymore after I left the band. I just satisfied my hunger in singing for a live audience. And I am already happy with that experience."

"And you dont have any plans to continue that "frustration"?"

"As what as you've said sir, its just a frustration. Well, a hobby. After months of singing, I am already fulfilled. I dont have any plans to make it as a career. Its part of my history now and never will be in my future plans."

"You said, you're also a writer?"

"Yes and no. Yes because I do write and everyone who writes is a writer but also no because I dont consider myself as a writer. I do write but all my stories were written in tagalog but it's still literature thou. So to cut the story short, as an amatuer, I really dont consider myself a writer."

"Ok then, how about your job experiences?"

"For 4 years, I worked with one of the largest real estate company here in the country. I worked there as a secretary where my job description was basically office management, clerical and administrative duties."

"And why leaving the company?"

"It's not that I don't love my job. I do love my job, my bosses, my colleagues, but its time for me to take one step forward and setting aside my personal attachment with my job and putting priority on my professional advancement. I am not getting any younger and I dont feel advancing with my previous job. I know I can do more, I can do better. I want to challenge myself. I want to learn more, to know more. I want to be more."

"And you think that what MORE can be found here in SGC?"

"Honestly sir, I dont think so, I know so."

I can see how impressed my interviewers are on how I answered their question. With my confidence and my attitude, I know, change that-- I AM SURE I got this job and Ate will be very proud of me.

"Ok Ms. Rose, that will be all for today. You can go back to the waiting area outside and please wait for the result. We still have numbers of applicants outside and let's just hope that you're one of the four Executive Assistant that we are looking for. Thank you."

What? That's it? Do I really have to wait? Can you just tell me if I am hired or not? If only I can shout it out loud. So I just gave them my best smile and say "Thank you sirs."

"Betty, please assist Ms. Rose outside and do call the next applicant."

While heading to the waiting area I can still feel the adrenaline in me. Being with this kind of interview, a panel interview, where four good looking man held the interview, I am challenged. I really love the feeling of being challenge and to the point that I don't want to end the interview. I never felt nervous. It's a piece of cake.

Betty, the receptionist and I proceed to the waiting area where eight other applicants were patiently waiting for their turn and for the result. No vacant chair to sit in so I'm still standing beside Betty while waiting for the next vacant sit.

"Miss Patricia Flores please." Betty called out.

Everyone seems busy and no one stood up.

"Miss Patricia Flores." Betty called out again but this time with a louder voice.

All who heard the call out checked on each other with a question of who is Patricia Flores. "Maybe she already left." I whispered to Betty.

"Is there any Patria Flores here?" Betty asked out loud.

Still no one stood up. She almost went back to the conference room when someone shouted-

"Ay puke!"

Woah, behaviour. Every one looked at her.

"Sorry nahulog kasi yung vag ko." she said with a grin.

"Excuse me miss, are you Patricia Flores?" Betty asked once more.

"Huh? Sorry pakiulit hindi ko narinig?" after saying, she took off the head set on her ears.

Everyone laughed including me.

"Ikaw ba si Patricia Flores? Tagalog na yan naintindihan mo na sana?" Inis na tanong ni Betty.

"Yes it's me, Is it my turn?" Again with a grin.

Everyone sighed duh! She's just not only look stupid, she's also acts stupid.

"Yes it's your turn. Please follow me."

I studied the way she carries herself. I looked at her from head to toe.

Long straight hair which was rebonded.
Shoulder length gold-coated earings that are fake,
Exagerrated make up looked so cheap,
One inch below the ass dress, super dooper cheap!
But in fairness, nice pair of legs with a 3-inch killer stilettos from ukay-ukay!

That's too much! As I walked closely to her as I am about to take her vacated sit I wouldn't missed that, that smell, what's that smell? Victoria Secret? So sweet. As we're going to pass to each other I saw her gave me a creepy smile and seeing part of her teeth covered with pink lipstick. So groose!

I cant help but to say, "Excuse me miss."

"Yes." I saw those teeth again.

"Uhm, you left your bag." and gave her a pretending smile.

"OMG, sorry I porgot." She runs toward her vacated sit and took her bag. "Thank you."

"That's ok social climber." I whispered the last two words.

"Huh?"she asked.

"I said good luck." Which she believed

"Oh that's sweet. Thank you." With that disturbing smile again.

Did I heard it correctly? Porgot? Does she knows the difference between F and P? and Louis Vuitton huh? Greenhills? I whispired as I take of my sit.

"Oo mukha ngang Greenhills. Hihi." The girl beside me agreed.

"Huh, excuse me? Are you talking to me?" I asked sarcastically nicely.

"Oo, sabi mo kasi Greenhills yung bag nun babae." She told me with a big grin.

"So you heard it? Uhm, no offense meant, it's just a plain comment." I lied, of course I mean it.

"I know. By the way I'm Olivia but you can call me Via." She offered her hand as she introduced her self.

"Hi, I'm Rose." I answered briefly while ignoring her hand.

"Ah, nice meeting you." as she awkwardly brought her hand down.

"Same here. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to shake your hand, you see my hands are full." Showing her both of my hands, one with my bag and one with my envelope.

"I understand." she smiled.

After a short second I can see her from the corner of my eyes. What's wrong with this girl, can't she quit staring at me? I don't want to start the conversation between us, but how come she never stopped staring? Is there anything wrong with me? The heck! "Excuse me, is there anything wrong with my face?" I asked with a bit loud voice and everyone looked at us.

"Huh? Wala naman. Sorry." She shyly answered.

"So what are you looking at? You're making me so conscious, so if you wont mind?" I demand.

What is wrong with this girl? Why is she smiling like that? Is she crazy or something? She's pretty, educated, simple and elegant however she looks like crazy. Oh whatever, ignore her Rose. Igno- I am just convincing myself to ignore her when she start asking me. What now? I scream at the back of my mind.

"CSR ka ba?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"CSR, Customer Service Representative. I think kasi call center agent ka. Ang galing mo kasi mag-english and may accent ka pa. So I guess galing kang call center. Right? Or if not, why don't you just apply as a call center agent. If hindi tayo sinuwrete dito, gusto mo sabay tayo mag-apply sa Sykes or Teleperformance or sa ibang Call Center?"

What the-? This girl is really insane. "I'm sorry miss-"

"Via. My name is Via." She interrupted.

"Via first of all I know what CSR means and just to answer your question, I am not from a call center and I don't have any plans of applying as a call center agent. Ok?"

"Ganun? Bakit parang galit ka? Sorry." she asked.

Does she gave me that sad face? So sensitive and weak. I took a deep breath and said, "No I am not." I lied again. "Its ok. You're not the first time to ask."

"Uy buti naman." a smile back on her face. "Amazed lang ako on how you speak. Siguro mayaman ka or honor student ka back in college. Sana kapag natanggap tayo dito, we can be friends. Yun eh kung ok lang sayo?"

Why is her eyes twinkling like that? So weird. And those braces with pink rubber band or what so ever they call it on her teeth is so creepy. Even I would like to refuse her offer, I cant. So instead of honestly answering her and hurting her feelings "again" I just took one more deep breath and gave her my sweetest smile and let her believe that be friend with her was actually a great idea. Who knows, she might be useful once we both get hired.

"Hey Rose, Patricia is here." she whispered.

"What? Patricia who?" I am really annoyed by this girl.

"Patricia, the one with the LV bag."

As she spoke I saw this cheap lady sitting in front of us. And by this time I was really not in my comfort zone. Sitting beside the ANNOYING Olivia and seeing the social climber Patricia. Is this bad luck?

"Look at her Rose." Via.

What now?! I really want to scream. "What now Via?"

"Uhm nothing, I just want you to look at her. That's all." she answered.

"I already did Via. She's now sitting in front of us chewing gum? What? Is she chewing that gum all this time? How cheap was that?"

"Haha. Rose, I am not referring to her. Look at the one who's sitting beside her."

"The nerdy-loser one?" I answered.

"No the cute one beside her.

"And what's with her?"

"Nothing much. But like you she's also smart. She's Margaret, graduate from PUP Sta. Mesa, cum laude."

She's not really that interesting. As I look at her, there's nothing so special about her. Maybe she's a flat 5inch, whiter complexion compare to me. And yes she's cute with that short stylish hair with a simple make up, compare with the girl sitting beside her that looks like she's applying for a GRO position. It's hard to tell if she's really smart or not if not told by this chismosa girl beside me.

"Hey Rose, are you still listening?"

"How come you know a lot about her?"

"I was sitting beside her kanina, nag-kwentuhan kaya ko nalaman."

"So you're really into someone else' life?"

"Aray! Ay ang sakit naman nun." she sound offended.

"Oh I am sorry, no offense meant." My third lie.

"No its ok. Hindi naman ako chismosa, madaldal lang talaga ako. Kesa naman mapanisan tayo ng laway dito diba?" She smiled at me so I smiled back.

All was already interviewed after the turn of the loser beside Patricia. Everyone looks nervous for the result except, ofcourse me. Haha. I maybe lied a little because I am somehow nervous now. I need to be hired...I need to be hired! And after an hour of waiting, finally here is Betty for the result. All attention to her waiting for the announcement, it feels like a beau-con.

"As I call on your name, please stand up and gather here in front. First is, Patricia Flores."

"Yes!" Patricia jumped and shouted.

"What?" me and Via exclaimed.

"Miss Flores, in front please."

"Ah, yes ma'am." she walked with teary eyes as if she won a crown.

"Finger crossed Rose." she hold my hand and I felt the moist from it. I took it off from her and gave her a confident smile.

"Next is Margaret Cortez. Followed by Olivia Fernandez." as Betty continues to announce.

"Yes!" Via shouted.

"Last but not the least, Rosemarie Suarez."

With no doubt, I am one of the hired ones. I looked at those who remained sitting, "better luck next time losers."

"I knew it Rose." Via said. "We will be BFF now."

Oh God, I sighed.

"For those who weren't called, thank you for coming, and for the four of you, please follow me."

This is it Rosemarie, after 10 years, things are falling to its right place.

continuation...

Last edited:
Re: What Lies Behind Red Lipstick

Chapter 41

What the heck! I got papers that needs Clifford's signature as soon as possible. Sure I can ask Dave to bring it all to him but this paper needs my explanation. I can't explain it all to Dave and let him do all the explanation to Clifford. That wont be possible. He may intentionally tell me that he doesn't understand any words that coming out of my mouth.

Tss. How come his rest house doesn't have ways of communication?

Do I really have to do this? Or should I just let this damn papers wait. But on the other side, I need to go to Clifford, I need to see him, I need to do my plan. I'll just bring these papers to him alone and I need to know the exact address of Clifford's rest house, but how? From Dave? No, he'll have an idea that I'll go to Clifford and will insist that he'll be coming with me. From Sandy? F*ck I don't have her number? From Ate? No, I'm not giving up my pride. I can do this all by myself.

"Need help?" voice from behind that surprised me.

"Shocks Inspector, you surprised me."

"Sorry Rose."

"What do you need? It's already 6:00 pm. I am about to leave."

"I know. It's also Friday. I'll just ask if you have something to bring to Clifford?"

"Huh? Uhm?"

"Do you? You can give it all to me and I'll bring it to him"

"But-"

"But?"

"These papers comes with complicated explanation. Will you have time to listen-"

"Wooah, hold it Rose. What I can only offer you is to be the courier of that papers but having it all explain to Clifford? That's too much." he said sarcastically.

"So you're suggesting me to come with you?"

"That's the only thing you can do. Looks like those papers are all URGENT." he told with grin on his lips.

"Just give me Clifford's address Inspector."

"I can do that, but the police wont let you in."

"I'll tell them that I'm Clifford's secretary."

"And you think they will believe you?"

"Clifford can testify to that."

"And you think they will allow Clifford to go outside? That's too risky Rose."

"So I don't have any other choice?"

"You have."

"What's that?"

"Go with me. I'm harmless Rose. Promise."

"Ok then, but in one condition?"

"Whatever you want."

"You will know it tomorrow."

"Your wish is my command. Where will I pick you up?"

"Here 5:00 am"

"Here 5:00 am. Noted."

Chapter 42

"You're already here?"

"Obviously yes."

"Am I late? Oh wait, according to my watch it's just 4:45 am. Don't tell me my watch stopped!"

"Don't be so paranoid Inspector, I'm just- early. Need to do some things and prepare the papers that I need to bring to Clifford."

"Haha. I know that, I'm just playing with you Rose. So early in the morning, why so serious?"

"I hate working during weekends. It's supposed to be me and my bed moments."

"I know the feeling. You need to do this diba? So stop complaining, let's go? I brought my CRV instead of my old junk car, you know for long travel purposes." he excitedly told me.

"Really?" I showed him my excited face as well. "But unfortunately you have to leave your car here."

"What? What do you mean?" he asked.

"We are not bringing your car Inspector." for my own security purposes. It's better to be sure than to be sorry later.

"You brought your own car?"

"Nope, we'll take the bus."

"No way."

"Yes way. Remember my condition? Well, taking a bus is part of it."

"But it's a long travel?"

"I know. It's also your advantage diba? You wont be driving that long and can take a nap during the travel."

"But I already planned everything." he told that made my eyebrow curved up that he noticed. "Hey Rose, don't get me wrong. It's just that, I had planned and prepared for this. In fact I made you a sandwich and squeezed you orange juice for breakfast." he sound so upset.

I felt guilty of what he said and how he sounded. He's really thoughtful and "masculine-sweet" if there's any kind of that term. But I need to focus on my goal and be very careful with my actions. I am not sure of what is Dave thinking right now. If he's playing on me or he's sincere with all his deeds.

"I'm sorry Inspector, I'm just not used being with a- MAN. I grew up with my only sister beside me."

"Don't be sorry Rose. I'm just sad that you don't TRUST me."

That word hit me. I do love him but trusting him is a different thing.

"It's not that I don't trust you, I am just being careful not to-"

"Fall in love with me?" he teased.

"Inspector, where did it come from? That's not what I meant. Please do understand. I know you're a decent gentleman."

"I am Rose. Decent is my 2nd name and Gentleman is my middle name." he joked that made me smile a bit. "That's what I want from you Rose, your smile. It made you more beautiful. You're simple but perfectly beautiful." he can't resist of touching my face. His face is getting closer with mine, is he really trying to kiss me. Oh no you wont Inspector.

"And Inspector Dave, as my 2nd condition. No FLIRTING."

"What? I am not flirting."

"You may say that again, but don't try doing it again. It will never work out. We will never be ending in bed Inspector." oops, did I really said that?

"That's too much for a conclusion Rose. I never thought of that. But since you brought it out, think twice. No one did ever resist my charm." he showed me his naughty grin.

"Try me."

"Dare?"

"Seriously?"

"Why not."

"Call."

Dave's eye just sparkled after hearing me agreed on his dare. Honestly I don't know if I can ever resist his melting charm and lost on his challenge. But for now, let me enjoy his presence and later, we'll both see.

"Inspector don't be so over confident. Agreeing with your challenge doesn't mean that I am showing you my weakness. It's just that I know what I am capable with, and I am not capable of LOSING." I told him with confidence.

"Haha." he laughed as he get closer to me. "Let's see about that." he whispered as he took the things I am carrying. His smell and the warm of his breath brought me goose bumps and froze me for a couple of second. The only thing that brought me back to my senses is when he told, "Oh don't tell me you're already losing."

"In your dreams." I answered that made him laugh more. I got annoyed in some ways by that but got more excited. Will I- really- doing it- with him? I asked myself.

"Oh wait, if were not taking my car, how can we supposed to eat the breakfast I made?"

"You can eat it all once you parked."

"ME? But I made it all for you."

"I know. But I don't drink colds in the morning and I prefer pancakes instead of sandwich for breakfast." I need to refuse with all of what he'll offer, you know, to be careful. Am not being paranoid while having Inspector around, just to be sure. I know I told it for nth times, but that's what I need to do. There's only one Sentosa left, I wont fail with this one.

"Don't tell me lame excuses Rose. For all I know, you're just afraid that I put something on your breakfast."

"What? How can you say such thing?"

"Too serious Rose? I'm just joking. What I meant is that you're maybe thinking that I put love potion on your sandwich and juice?"

"Since you have thought like that, maybe you did put something." his joke was not even funny.

"I did not."

"Haha. Too serious Inspector? Just gave the sandwich and juice to the guards on duty. That will definitely make them happy."

"Oh well." after saying, he went out from the lobby and went to his car to get his sandwiches and juices that in all honestly, I really want to eat because he made those for me. That's too sweet of him. But then again, I need to focus on my goal.

As Dave got back he gave all his packed sandwiches, juice and other snacks to the guards. I heard them saying their thank you. If only I could hope that Dave really did put poison on those so that they can all die.

"Happy?"

"Not exactly."

"What now?"

"What's with the bag Inspector?"

"Extra pair of shirt, brief and pants" he told.

"Are you having an overnight stay at Clifford's rest house?"

"No silly. It's for emergency purposes. O, don't tell me I need to leave this bag too?"

"You really want me to answer that?"

"Rose, you're being unreasonable."

"I know, but it's part of my conditions. Just do it Inspector, it's getting late."

"How about my gun?"

"You brought it?"

"But of course. I'm an Inspector remember?"

"Ok, you can bring that but-"

"But?"

"I will carry it for you."

"What the-"

"If you don't want that condition, you have to leave it here as well."

"Fine. Here." he handed me his gun. Good boy.

"I'll put it inside my bag Inspector so just in case you might need it, you can get it here."

"What ever." after saying his last word, he dismayed went out from the lobby again to get in to his car and parked it to the parking area. He did not come back to the lobby and just stayed outside the building and wait for me. I am really sorry Inspector, I just need to do whatever it takes just to so sure about this travel. It should be in favor of me and not to Clifford.

"Mad?"

"No."

"Upset?"

"No."

"I am sorry."

"Don't have to."

He walked first and I followed him. After minutes of waiting for taxi, I heard his stomach rumbling.

"Hungry?"

"Starving."

"Breakfast?"

No reply.

"My treat."

"Where?"

"McDo."

"Pancakes?"

"Yes. And hot chocolate too."

He looked at me and smile. All I can say is that, "ang gwapo talaga" at the back of my mind.

wow ibang level na ahh

popcorn mode, subscribe lang

Re: What Lies Behind Red Lipstick (Finally Updated)

updated na po pero bitin pa rin, pasensya na po.

Excited sa next update!!! :dance:

Pang romance novel tlga :)) anu kya mangyayari kai rose? Hmmm.. Hi miss red antagal ko d naka dalaw sa thread mu :)

.aray!!
XD' anu na .?dug0ng dugo na yung brain ko ..haha di ko kya kelanGan dito mag pukos haha.
Dapat pati naka bug ung sim mo haha.cp m0de .

AztiG di ko matatap0s tinatamad na ung brain ko .!
KeEp 0n sharing :-)
sana naginG aPpS nalang para d0wnload nlang sa cp. .jar hehe my gan0n b dito :thanks:

wow daming updates..pero kulang pa din..

Awtss wala parin :))

nasa top na ng recommended ng wattpad sakin...:clap:

galing naman missred..:D

more updates..iba talaga ang simoy ni Dave sakin..:naughty:

Chapter 43

"Rose wake up. We're already here."

"We're here?"

"Yes Sleeping Beauty."

He once called me Cinderella, now it's Sleeping Beauty. What if he really finds out that I am the one who's liable with the lost of the Sentosa's? He might be calling me the Evil Witch for all I know.

"How long did I slept?"

"The whole time."

"Really? I'm sorry."

I didn't realized that I was sleeping the whole time. Oh well that's because I never had a sleep the whole night, not because I'm excited to be with Dave. Ok I lied, I am kinda excited but mostly my head was occupied of thinking and planning of how to get Clifford out of his rest house.

"Stop saying you're sorry Rose. I fell asleep too, thou not the whole time coz I'd been busy." he smiled.

"Busy?"

"Busy looking at you."

Waaah, I screamed at the back of my mind. Did I snore? I admit, I'm not sure if I still look good while sleeping.

"Don't worry Rose, you still look good even while sleeping."

"IKR. Can we go now."

"Anytime you're ready."

"Yes, like now." then I stood up. I can already feel Dave's body with mine. He's using his seducing power and it will not work out.

"Rose, welcome to Bolinao Pangsinan!" he told as we got down from the bus.

"Inspector, sshh. The people may know that it's just my first time to be here."

"But it's really your first time Rose. Everyone had their first time here."

"I know."

"Lunch?"

"Can we just go to Clifford?"

"It's still a long travel from here. Better to have our lunch now."

"Fine, as you say so." I smirked.

Dave brought me to a what he told me a special house. I really doubted him, but since we're here and I don't know anything here at Pangasinan, I need to go with the flow. And besides, I have his gun with me, just in case I need to use it against him. As per checking before I got down the bus, the gun was still inside my bag.

"I thought we're having lunch?" I asked.

"Yes we are."

"Where? Here? Who's house is this?"

"Where? Here. Here? Yes. Who's house? Just wait and you will know." we stopped in front of a simple native house of Pangasinense's.

A woman came out from the house just before Dave knock. She's simple morena but pretty in her own way. She smiled to Dave and her pearly white teeth made her more beautiful. But not more beautiful than I am and that's a FACT.

"Ga!" she screamed.

"Ga?" Dave answered.

"Kanina pa kita hinihintay eh."

"Huh? Ah sorry if late kami." after saying that, that's the only time this native girl noticed me.

"Ay oo nga pala my kasama ka. Hi." she greeted me and smile.

"Hello." I sarcastically smiled. Oh well, she did the same. I just returned what she did to me.

"Rose this is Clara, Clara she's Rose, the one I'm telling you."

The one that you're telling her? What that supposed to mean Dave?

"Ah sya pala. Sige pasok na kayo." she offered as she hold Dave's arm. "Ga niluto ko favorite mo."

"Tagala? Ang sweet mo talaga, kaya loves kita eh." he told the Clara.

WTF! What the hell are you doing Dave? Who is she? What are you telling her about me? I screamed in my mind. I want to asked him but I cant.

As we entered the dining area I saw Pangsinan different delicacies. Every food that were served were all tempting and made me more hungry. But what if it was all trap?

"Rose upo ka."

"Ok thank you." Calm down Rose, you need to calm down.

"Wow Clara, ginawa mo lahat para sa amin?"

"Yes, lahat para sa'yo."

What about that statement Clara? Every thing for Dave? But hearing that somehow made me relief and steady. If she did these all for Dave, that means there's nothing to worry about eating it all. But wait, let Dave taste the food first. I saw Dave sipped the Sinigang na Bangus soup. That was what I need before I eat.

"Rose let's eat."

"Ah yes. Thank you Clara."

"Lahat para kay Dave." she gave Dave a pinch on his check.

That made me furious. All I want to do is to stub Clara on her throat using the fork I am holding.

"Rose try this." Dave offered me.

"No thank you. I'll be having the soup first."

"Ok."

The whole lunch, I was annoyed with Dave and Clara's sweetness. Ok I lied. I am jealous of what they are doing. It was supposed to be me and Dave. Why there's Clara in between? Damn it! I just lost my appetite, I can help seeing them together. I need space.

"I'm done."

"You are? But you haven't eaten anything." Dave asked.

"Yes. Will you please excuse me, I need to go to the CR."

"Ay deretso ka lang mula sa sala, may makikitang kang pink na pinto. Dun na yung CR."

"I see. Thanks."

I don't think I can control myself anymore. I'll be exploding in anger any moment. I told myself while inside the CR. I stayed there for couple of minutes that I actually want to last for an hour but I have to go back to the dining area. Breath in, breath out. You can do this Rose. Just pretend, you are good at it.

"Ate Clara hindi ko alam kung san aabot 'tong palabas mo eh. Kapag ako nabad-shot kay Rose kakalimutan kong ate kita."

"Dave cousin, relax. Tinitignan ko lang naman kung paano sya magre-react eh. And cuz, mukha namang effective eh. Selos na selos sya."

"Selos? Paano mo naman nalaman?"

"I can sense it Dave. Woman instinct."

"Ate hinaan mo nga boses mo at baka marinig ka ni Rose."

Too late Dave, I already heard everything. Me jealous? Huh? So the two of you were trapping me and I'm stupid to almost fell on it. I irately told myself. You'll see Dave, you will see.

"Dave let's go!" I shouted.

"Rose?" Dave was obviously shocked.

"Ro-rose? Kanina ka pa dyan?" asked Clara.

"Long enough to hear what you are talking about." I answered.

"O wait, this is not my idea."

"I don't care Dave, do you still want to go? If not, I can do it myself, just give me the address."

"No, no Rose. I'll go with you." he sounded sad.

"Sorry Rose, it's all my fault." Clara apologized.

"I heard it all, loud and clear. And don't be sorry Clara, you haven't proven anything naman eh. I should be the one who's sorry, sorry for disappointing you because in all honestly I'm not jealous." I managed to tell.

"Please Rose wag ka naman magalit sa pinsan ko, ako lang talaga-"

"Like what I've said, I'm not mad, not a bit." then I smiled. I sincerely smile. She's my future cousin-in-law if things between Dave and I worked out.

"I felt the sincerity Rose. Pero maiintindihan ko naman kung galit ka pero mas masaya akong hindi ka galit at hindi ka nagseselos. Sino ba magkakagusto sa bruskong pinsan kong 'to." after saying that, she secretly winked.

"Clara, I will definitely wont fall for him."

"Teka ano yan, ano yan? Baket biglang may siraang nangyayari?" Dave asked.

"Dave if you're done with your lunch, can we go now."

"Yup I'm done. I'll just get my key."

"Key?"

"Yes Rose. I will introduce you to someone else."

"Another scheme?"

"Nope. But I really want you to met her."

"Her?"

"Yes her. Ok bye na Dave and future cousin Rose." Clara answered.

"What now Dave?"

"Patience Rose, we're already here."

"Garage?"

"Yes coz I would like you to meet my Cinderella."

"Cinderella?" is he insane? He named his motorbike Cinderella?

"Yes. I named her after the girl I met at the bar."

"Really huh? Why, does she looks like this bike?"

"Of course not. But I was mesmerized by that girl and don't want to forget the smile she brought me every time I remember her. So when I decided to bought myself a motorbike, I name it after her. So I wont forget her. And besides, look at my Cinderella, isn't she pretty? And I customized it and painted it bloody red, just like Cinderella's lips."

My God, he's really out of his mind.

"Rose what do you think?"

"So Inspector, do you think that riding this bike is just like riding that Cinderella girl?" I teased.

"You're naughty Rose. Syempre hindi. And besides, I'm still not riding her."

"Her who? Your bike or the girl?"

"Both."

"You mean?"

"Yes. I never got the chance to be with that girl intimately."

"And this bike?"

"Nope not yet, this is our first time together."

"Do you mean, we're bringing her?" I asked.

"Yes. Like what I said, Clifford is still a long travel. From here to Alaminos."

"Alaminos? I thought his here in Bolinao?"

"Pareho lang naman silang sa Pangasinan Rose, don't think too much dahil hindi naman kita niloloko."

As I googled last night we will pass first at Alaminos before we can reach Bolinao. Is this all some kind of Dave's plan? I don't want to think that this is my end, but if it is, I'll make sure, he's dying with me.

"But we already passed Alaminos."

"I know but we need to be careful Rose, we may not know, baka nasa paligid lang yung totoong suspect so it's better not to tell Clifford real whereabouts in public."

Stupid! That's all I can say. I just hope you're telling the truth, or else.

Chapter 44

After 45 minutes of travel from Bolinao back to Alaminos, Dave suddenly stopped along the road.

"Rose, you have to wear this?"

"Blind fold?"

"Yes. It's our protocol."

"Protocol? What am I now, a suspect or something? And what if I say that I wont be wearing that?"

"Then we have to go back to Manila. Look Rose, we're almost there, what you need to do is to wear this. Rose can you please trust me, just this one."

At this point, there's no turning back. We're already here. Clifford is only minutes away. I wont let this moment passed by just because I don't trust Dave.

"Do I really have to do this?"

"Again, it's our protocol. It's still my duty to protect Clifford Rose. It's not that I don't trust you, but I swore to Clifford and to the whole enforcement, I need to do my job."

"Fine. Just make sure it will be quick." I took the blind fold from him and put it on my eyes. I know I wont be able to see anything from here to Clifford's rest house. But I need to do what I was asked to do. I just hold on to my faith, that all things will happen according to my plans.

Dave hold my hand and wrapped it to his waist. "Hold still. The next road will be rough and I don't want you to fall."

I embraced Dave and also rest my face on his back. I smelled his heaven scent and felt comfortable with his body. If only I could stay like this with him forever.

"I will make you safe no matter what." he whispered before he started the bike.

The next thing I know is that I am shaking. The road was really rough. I guess no other means of transportation can ever pass this road but only big bikes like this. From time to time, Dave asks me if I am ok, well, I will never be 'not ok' if I'm with you Dave. I whispered.

After for approximately 30 minutes of driving the bike stopped to I don't know where.

"Sir Dave ikaw po pala." asked by a man.

"Yes. I am going to Clifford."

"Sino po yang kasama nyo? Bawal po kasi sir eh."

"Secretary sya ni Clifford at may instruction ako from him."

"Ganun po ba? Pwede na lang po makita mga dala nyo?"

"Rose give him the bag." Dave instructed that I followed but I'm still blind folded.

"Ok na po sir. Nga po pala may bisita po si Sir Clifford sa loob."

"Bisita?"

"Opo, yung girlfriend nya po."

"Sandy. What the f*ck he is thinking. How come no one informed me? I'm in-charge of Clifford's security!" he yell before he started the bike.

Approximately 10 minutes of travel before our second stop. Is it another check point or we are already here?

"Are we already here?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Can I take off my blind fold now?"

"Yes. Let me."

As I finally got the chance to see the place, I was magnified of its magical view. A crystal clear lake surrounded by wild grass and flowers, tall trees of every kind, at the center of I'm not sure if man made lake was a not so large nipa hut. It was indeed the best place to rest- in peace.

"Where's Clifford's security?"

"Two were assigned inside the nipa house and others were all hiding behind those trees."

"Who's bike is this? Clifford?"

"Nope, it was his's caretaker. He maybe the one who called Sandy and brought her here."

"I see. Is that the rest house?" referring at the nipa hut.

"Yes?"

"Uhm, how can we get there? I don't see any boat."

"Swimming, that's the extra brief, shirt and pants are for."

"What?"

"Haha, I got you. I'm just joking. Can you see that rope over there? We'll cross that."

"But I don't see a bridge. You mean we'll cross the lake using the rope. But how?"

"Let's go there and I'll show you." he hold my hand and lead me to the rope he's telling. "First you have to take off your shoes."

"My shoes?"

"Yes, like this." he took off his shoes. "Then hold tight onto this rope so you wont fall." he took my shoes and the bag containing Clifford's papers before he begin to demonstrate on how to cross the lake's under bridge. It was too clever for the Sentosa to hide the bridge under the lake or it just so happen that it was high tide this time.

"Wow, an under the lake bridge. How clever?"

"Yeah, it was really designed this way. But there were times that you can see the bridge especially when it's summer. So shall we my princess?" he offered his full hand.

"No need Inspector. I can manage myself. And besides, how can you help me if your hands were both full."

"I just want you to be safe."

"This bridge is a piece of cake. I can see that the lake has only still water, no flowing, so I will not fall."

We successfully crossed the bridge. Once we arrived the front door of the nipa, one uniformed military approached Dave.

"Good afternoon sir."

"Why didn't you tell me that Sandy's here? I should know everything since I am the person in-chare here."

"Sir it was Clifford's instruction."

"What kind of reasoning is that? Ako dapat ang nasusunod dito dahil ako ang mananagot sa kaligtasan nya!"

The front door opened.

"Like what I've thought, it was really you Dave. Ang init agad ng ulo mo oh, please come in." said Sandy.

"Sandy, you should have told me."

"I haven't thought about that. Do I really have to report with you? All I want is to be with the man I love, that's it."

"Wala naman na akong magagawa, you're already here. Sandy I brought Rose with me."

"Hi." I greeted.

"Rose! Finally another lady. Did you finally agreed dating Dave?"

"No, of course not." I blushed a bit. "I was here professionally. I brought some papers to Clifford. It was really urgent and he needed to sign it as soon as possible."

"But you could have just asked Dave to bring those para di ka na naabala."

"It's ok. It's part of my job. And these papers comes with explanation that I need to tell Sir."

"If that's the case, please come in."

The nipa house interior was extravagant. Even how simple it was outside, it was a really a wow inside. But the fact that electricity and signal doesn't exist here is certainly a boo boo.

"Clifford, Dave and Rose are here."

"Good afternoon sir."

"Rose, why are you here?"

"Ahm." I looked at Dave and asked for the bag he is carrying. "Sir it's because of these urgent papers. According to the Purchasing and Accounting Department, you have to sign these all as soon as possible. Being the only remaining Sentosa-"

"Enough Rose! Just put the papers here. Next time you don't have to go here."

"I'm sorry sir, but- I'm just doing my job."

"Hon, wag ka naman magalit. Rose is just doing her job. You should commend her with all her efforts. She traveled all the way from Manila during weekend just to bring you those papers." said Sandy.

"Thank you Miss Sandy."

"You're welcome Rose. Remember I'd been in the same shoes."

"You're really acting strange nowadays Clifford." said Dave. "You didn't even told me that you've invited Sandy here."

"Shut up Dave! Ako ang boss mo, hindi ko kelangan mag-report sayo. And how could I ever trust you if up to now wala ka pang malinaw na resulta sa mga kaso ng mga kapatid ko?" Clifford yell.

I remained standing still behind Clifford while waiting for the papers to be signed. How dare he shouting at Dave? I told myself.

"I'm doing my job Clifford. All suspects were now in jail."

"If the suspects are all behind bars, then why the hell I was still here? I was supposed to be busy suing and attending court trial for my brothers cases so that those bitches will be all rotten in jail."

"I know that. But we're still not sure if-"

"If what? If it's really a serial killing and I'm the next target? How many times I told you-"

"Told me what? To disregard the idea of serial killing? Can't you see it clear Clifford, or you're intentionally ignoring that fact even after showing you all proofs and evidences? Your secretaries and Dra. Oliquino were also victims here, not just your brothers. Please cooperate. We're investigating all the possible reason of serial killing. If only you'll tell me things that we need to know. But since you kept yourself discreet of what was really happening, then just wait. We're doing our best."

"You're doing your best? I'm just wasting my time and money on you Sales. You're incapable of what you are doing."

"I'm exerting all the effort here Clifford."

"The hell with your effort Sales, I don't need that. I need these cases be closed. Daig ko pa nakabartolina dito sa pesteng hide out mo."

Hide out? I thought it was Sentosa's rest house?

"Oh come on Clifford. I don't want to argue with you. Just one more week and you're good to go. Just please, for the nth time, I'm begging for your cooperation."

"Clifford, give the authorities more time." Sandy calming Clifford. "So how's the investigation Dave?" she asked Dave.

"We're almost there. One more move of that suspect, and it's her end."

I was surprised by that. Is he really ready for me?

"Almost?" Clifford.

"Clifford?" Sandy.

"I'm done with these papers Rose, here. And Dave if you're done with your non-sense report, umalis na kayo. I don't need any of you here."

"Rose let's go." Dave called.

"Ah yes Inspector."

"Is that all Rose?" Sandy asked.

"What am I thinking, I almost forgot. You got a package yesterday." I told Clifford.

"Package?" both Dave and Clifford.

"Yes Sir. I brought it here." I took a small box out of my personal bag.

"You received a package without my permission?"

"Sorry Sir, but it doesn't look like a threat or what. It's from Globetelecoms. But to make sure of it, I asked the security and the K9 unit to inspect the package before bringing it here."

"Kahit na Rose, you should tell it to me earlier." said Dave.

"I'm sorry Inspector. Like I said, I almost forgot. If you want you can check it too." giving the package to Dave.

"Let me have that." Clifford grab the box.

"No Clifford!"

"Shut up!"

"Enough boys, both of you were acting crazy." said Sandy. "Give it to me Clifford and I'll open it for everyone's satisfaction."

We all waited for it to open.

"Everyone, you have nothing to worry, it's just a brand new cellphone."

"Stupid Rose, why did you bring this cellphone here? It's no use."

"I never thought-"

"That's why I did not hire you to think, I hired you to follow instruction. Now both of you may leave."

"Let's go Rose, it's useless to stay here." said Dave.

I looked at Dave and for the first time, Dave's face was totally dark and in his eyes were in fury. His glow just washed out by what Clifford Sentosa acted. As we went out the house I promised myself that I will take his revenge to Clifford, what he need to do is to wait. Now that he got the cellphone, he's just one phone call away from his end.

wala pang update?:weep:

waiting sa UPDATE madam :D nice maganda istorya. ^____^

update na missred05. :D

hmmm...medyo natagalan ngayon ah..

Chapter 45

Dave was quiet after leaving the rest house. I know deep inside, he's affected of what Clifford told him. He's just acting strong in the outside but broken in the inside. But I'm sorry Dave, I have to agree with Clifford, you are really in someway incapable. I know, I can say, you're good of what you are doing, but being good is not always enough.

I want to know Dave, the real him and what's on his mind. Sometimes, he's not who he really is. I'm not sure but on the way he moves and speaks, if I'm not mistaken, he got secrets like me. He's hiding something.

After what happen today, so many questions popping on my mind. Dave told me that as per Clifford's instruction, he wanted me to bring urgent papers to him but Clifford said that I could have just ask Dave to bring these papers. Dave also told that this place was Clifford's rest house, but it turned out to be his. And I clearly remember, when I was Cinderella on his eyes, he told me stories about Sentosa. He even told me the brothers weaknesses. A professional Inspector don't do such things and don't say information with strangers unless- not unless it was all said in purpose. Does Dave know the real me and he's helping me with my plans? These questions kept lingers on my mind but can't find answer that will satisfy me.

"Rose, you can take off your blind fold now."

"Ha? Are we already in the city."

"Just take off the blind fold and see."

No f*cking way! I exclaimed to myself as I saw that we're already at the house where we had lunch.

"Why didn't you say so Dave? Am I sleeping the whole time? I was seriously wearing this blindfold the entire travel, I look stupid!"

"For the first question, I told you that you may take off your blindfold na after we passed thru the checkpoint but you're not answering. For the second question, yeah I think that you fell asleep the whole time of travel. For your last statement, don't worry because you don't look stupid. What's more stupider, seeing you blindfolded or seeing you sleeping while both eyes were open? You got talent Rose, you're the only person I know who can sleep with eyes open. Haha" he answered.

"It's not funny Dave." I rolled up my eyes on him. I felt embarrassed of what he had told.

"You're cute when you're mad." he teased.

"Hmp!"

"But you're cuter when you smile."

"And you expect me to smile, after what you've done and said?"

"I'm just joking Rose. Sorry if you've got offended."

"Huh you still have the guts to joke around. If you could only see your face right after Clifford mocked you."

"That's nothing Rose. It's part of my job. Everything I hear from them, I don't put it here." pointing to his heart. "So no hard feelings."

"At all?"

"At all."

"Whatever you say."

"Haha. I really can't hide anything from you Sleeping Beauty."

"You may say that again."

"Grabe ka Rose. Suko na ko sa'yo. Taas na nga dalawang kamay ko. Sa palagay ko mahal na nga kita. Maging sino ka man."

"Hahahahahaha. Robin Padilla, is that you?" then we both laugh out loud.

"I'm starving Rose, you want something to eat? I will cook for you."

"You will? Why? Where's your panga slashed cousin?"

"Probably home."

"Home? I thought-"

"This is my mom's house, that the reason why I called it special house. I just asked Clara to come over and cooked lunch for us."

"So you have a rest house and now you have an ancestral house? What's next, a mansion?"

"No not a mansion. What I am planning to build is a castle where I can bring you home my queen."

And now I am blushing, for real.

"I'm sorry to wake you up in the middle of your dream your highness because dreams are for sleepers and fairytales doesn't exist. So if you will excuse me, the evil witch needs to use the throne, let me go inside first." I excused myself. I just don't want the conversation to be more cheesy.

"As you wish my queen." his short reply.

I took advantage of my time while inside the CR. I need to come up for something that will keep Dave from getting on my way. Any moment, I know Clifford will call me and before that happen, I need to get rid of Dave. Killing him is one of my option, but as far as I can see, there's no reason to do that. If I can't kill him, why not putting him to bed instead and a bright idea popped on my head. I know exactly how to do that.

I went out of the comfort room and was welcomed by a very luscious smell. I followed the tasty smell and lead me to the kitchen where a I saw and heard a very busy cook singing his lungs out loud as he stir and mixes the whatever he is cooking.

"What's for dinner? Scrambled egg?" I asked.

"How'd you know?"

"Oh well, I just used my pointed nose."

"Sorry ha, there's nothing here but egg."

"I'm not complaining." I told him as I sat down.

"I know. But for a change, I made this one specially for you." after saying, he placed one plate in front of me and it was a heart shaped scrambled egg.

"Ooooh, so special huh?"

"You don't like? You want I'll go to the grocery and buy you a real food? Or you want to go outside na lang to eat?"

"I said I'm not explaining. Your egg is ok with me."

"My egg?"

"I mean this scrambled egg you made for me."

"Geez, thank you." he told me as he sat down in front of me.

"Dave, can I ask you a question? Something personal."

"Anything."

"About the rest house?"

"What about it?"

"Is that really yours."

"No, it was my moms. It was given to him by my father."

"Oh. Where's your mom? Is she here?"

"She died 2 years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"No it's ok. It's for her own good na rin naman eh. It's actually a long story."

"Care to tell? I'm willing to listen."

"But we need to go back to Manila."

"This late?"

"We're staying?" there's sparking on his eyes.

"Just this night. So tell me your story na."

"Ok. Hope you won't get bored over it."

"Try me."

"Ok, here it goes. My mom had cancer even before conceiving me. Having a baby was not really her plan since she knew that it will just worsen her situation, but fate didn't agreed with her when she met my father. Mom didn't expect to fall in love with him, she didn't intend to do that because of her illness. But for months of knowing my father, she fell in love with him and so was my dad in spite of knowing my mom's condition. After a year, I was conceived and born. My mom fought her sickness for me and for my father sake's, she'd been strong and lively. For 20 years we had lived as a happy family even we can see my father only twice a month. We do understand that he needs to work for us, for my school and for my mother's medication. Even so, we never felt the distance between us and my father. But, 12 years ago, things changed. I often to speak and see my father. Due to his busy schedule I guess. But, as a good father, he never failed to send us money. 2 years passed, we never saw him completely and his financial support stopped. That made my mom's condition worst and the only thing that made her survived for few more years was the hope that my dad will come back but it did not happen."

"Do you know what happen with your dad, he might be dead for some reason?"

"After I graduated college, I told my mom that I will go to Manila to look for a job. She refused, she knew that I'll just be looking for my father once I got to Manila but I insisted to push thru my plans. I promised her that I wont be looking for my father. I lied to her, and I knew that she knew that I was just lying. But regardless, she allowed me to go."

"Did you find him?"

"I did, in a situation that I don't really expect to see him. I'm losing my hope of seeing him but it was like a destiny. Fate brought him to me. I was back then working part time at Makati Trial Court when I read my father's name on one of pleadings. It was a Notice of Hearing scheduled the following day. I'm not sure if it was him but without hesitation I went to witness the hearing the following day and I was not wrong, it was really him- him together with his offsprings, four of them. That explains why we often see him, he got family at Manila. Legitimate family."

"Makati Trial Court? Did you approached him?"

"No. I don't have the courage to do so. And that was the last time I ever saw him."

"Did your mom knew about it?"

"I guess she don't have idea of being a mistress. My mom was just my father's maid before they've decided to live together. She's unfortunately victim of poverty who haven't experienced school."

"So did you just tell her about it?"

"No. I don't want to hurt her. But-" he paused.

"But?"

"She learned of it eventually."

"How?"

"Just 2 years ago, before she died, my dad's eldest son went here with a lawyer. They told everything to mom and that he already died due to heart failure. You see, my dad was 30 years older than my mom."

"So you met one of your brothers?"

"No, I did not. I didn't showed myself to them. I just got home from Manila when I saw a car parked in front of our hose. As I went inside, I saw the visitors from our window. From there, I listened to their conversation. I saw clearly my brother's face and also saw my mother who's crying together with Clara. Clara took care of my mom whenever I'm working in Manila."

"You didn't showed yourself to them? Why?"

"I- I was crying myself too. I don't want to show my weakness to my mom, I was the only strength she have."

"Ahm, what's the need of the lawyer? Your brother could have told everything to your mom right?"

"There's something about my dad's last will and testament, that my father left me, as his son, a sum of money, property and share of stocks to his companies."

"One of those was the rest house?"

"No. It was already named to my mother. They've bought it together, it was their love nest. This house was from my dad's parents. It was named to my mom too."

"So what did you inherit from him?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"That's my brother's purpose of bringing his lawyer here. He did explain that being an illegitimate child, I don't have any rights to my dad's company. They've brought papers for for me to sign. But since I was not there, they've ask my mother to sign it on my behalf. My mom did not hesitate to sign to papers for according to her, we don't need any of those. That we can live a simple."

"What the heck! You let her do that?"

"Yes. I know my mom, she maybe uneducated, but she got pride."

"You're stupid!"

"I am not. I believe that we don't need any of it."

"Maybe you, but your mom?"

"I know. But before leaving, they've left my mom a check that she almost tear apart."

"Even how much that check was, still it's not enough!"

"I know it's not, but-"

"But?"

"I made myself a promise. I will get everything that belongs to me. What mine is mine, all I need is just a little time. And besides, I am carrying my dad's surname, and with that I have all the rights."

What Dave have told me somehow made me understand him. But still left unanswered questions.

"If only I could help."

"You know what Rose, you are a big help."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, I guess I'm just too drunk. We've emptied 2 bottles of wine."

All through out Dave's story telling, we're drinking the only alcohol he have.

"So weak Inspector, it's just a wine." I stood up but too drunk as well so I fell down the floor."

"Rose you ok?" he asked as he helped me to stand up.

"Hahaha, of course I am stupid."

"You don't look like ok Rose. Just sit down, I'll get you water."

That was the chance I need to do what I am supposed to do.

"You're so sweet Inspector." I told him as he's busy pouring cold water from the fridge.

"Here Rose, drink this."

"Cheers!"

Dave took his wine glass and sipped. He is really drunk, the rosy cheeks proved that he was.

"Inspector I'm sleepy, where can I rest my head tonight?"

"I asked Clara to clean mama's room, just in case. You can stay there tonight cause my room is always a disaster."

"Really, let's go." my hand slipped off the table.

"Here Rose, let me help you." I felt Dave's warm body as he lead me to his mom's room. Aside from the hot feeling thae wine caused me, Dave's temperature brought me too much sensation.

As I've entered the room, I was so in heat that I can't contain.

"So hot!"

"I'm sorry Rose, we don't have air- con- here." he nervously said as he saw me taking off my shirt then afterwards my short.

"It's really f*cking hot Dave. Don't you feel it?" I jumped to the bed wearing just my undies.

"I'll- leave- you- here- Rose. Have- a- nice- sleep."

He is about to leave the room when I called him.

"Inspector?"

"Ye-yes?"

"Don't you find me sexy?" I asked but he did not answer. "I knew it. I am not. You can go now." I sounded upset.

"Oh come on Rose, you are sexy. Even when you have your clothes on." he answered.

"Really Inspector?" I sat down. "Am I attractive to you?"

"So much."

"Then prove it, kiss me."

"Rose, you're just drunk."

"Coward!"

"No I'm not."

"Then kiss-" before I could have told what I am about to say, Dave kissed me.

First it was so soft that eventually became hard, forceful then become more passionate. I'm so loving how it taste. It was Dave's kiss, the one I'm missing for too long. We shared that kiss for a couple of minute before we both released each others mouth breathlessly.

Dave looked at me and I melted just instant. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my lips, my chin, down to my neck. I bit my lip to avoid groaning, but it didn't helped me. I have love the sensation, the feeling, I am crazily in love with this man. Later on, I felt his hands unhooking my bra and before I knew it, his right hand cupped my right breast while his lips giving my left breast tiny kisses before he finally sucked it while playing my nip with his tongue.

More groaning came out from my mouth. I was grabbing his hair so hard, I don't want him to stop. Not now, and if only I could wish, I don't want him to stop ever.

He sucked both breasts, one after the other and repeated it for so many times before he went down more. Ooooh Dave. I whispered that seems like he loved hearing. He continued going down to his business then finally he reached his goal. Slowly he's pulling my panty down, ooh please don't stop, don't stop, I told him but after a few seconds, he stopped moving.

I looked down to check and saw him, sleeping. The sleeping pill I put on his wine while he's getting me a water take effect. "Oh what a wrong timing." I sighed.

----------

Red's note.

sorry medyo natagalan ang post ko dito. Naging busy lang po sa pagaaply. Yun susunod na chapter next week na po dahil natanggap na ko. Karir woman ulit ako. :)

lovelove :)

Back
Top Bottom