Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Jennifer 8 (1992)
6/10 really good suspense thriller

The Hidden Face (2011)
8/10 another great Spanish thriller, just try and avoid the trailer para iwas spoiler.

The Suffering (2016)
4/10 at the title itself ang pakiramdam ko ng pinapanuod ko

Good Kids (2016)
6/10 it's a fun movie, tama lang ang timpla, a HS teens tho they look old na study lang ang focus for years
ay nag go all d way sa summer before going to college. Zoey Deutch is fine asf and even the MILF Ashley Judd

The Unknown Woman (2006)
7/10 film by Giuseppe Tornatore i think one of the best film maker, lahat ng movie nyang napanuod ko nagustuhan ko
Malèna , Cinema Paradiso , The Best Offer and this about a prosti before looking for her daugther

The People Under the Stairs (1991)
6/10 classic Wes craven horror, pang bata at matanda. with racial undertones or just stereotypical and cliched.

Krampus Unleashed (2016)
2/10 WOW Krampus (2015) is a decent horror so nag expect ako na maayos ito. but WOW ang panget

Last edited:
Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016) - 8/10
Nabigla ako kase ang laking improvement neto sa naunang part. Visual scares type siya, yung "blink and you'll miss" type. Mas creepy to kesa sa mga common horror films na puro jump scare. Medyo nagmukha lang rushed and predictable yung ending kase alam mo na mga mangyayari given na prequel siya.

The Wailing (2016) - 9/10
Mystery and horror with Korean drama. Sa first half, puno ng mystery and detective stuff, gagawa ka ng theory mo based sa mga clues for sure. Sa second half, serious shits and are happening. Basta mind blower tong movie na to.

Before I Wake (2016) - 5/10
Effective style of horror but dominated by lazy scriptwriting.

The Boy and the Beast (2015) - 8/10
Visually amazing, action-packed and heartwarming drama...with a pinch of quick romance.

Last edited:

Doctor Strange

The movie was okay. Visually, it was indeed great. Well somehow expected ko na rin yun since about magic nga ang DS na may mga magical spells, dimensions, etc. lol. The story was linear, pretty straightforward tulad ng ibang Marvel films... no complications or anything. Nagustuhan ko din yung comedic elements ng film... making it enjoyable (Beyonce! haha). And as someone na alam ang comic origins ni Steph, ayos din sakin yung changes na ginawa nila.

So in conclusion, it served its' purpose naman... I WAS ENTERTAINED. :approve:
(mas maganda pa rin para sakin ang IM1 kung origin film lang naman ang pag-uusapan haha)

8.5/10

Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016) - 8/10
Nabigla ako kase ang laking improvement neto sa naunang part. Visual scares type siya, yung "blink and you'll miss" type. Mas creepy to kesa sa mga common horror films na puro jump scare. Medyo nagmukha lang rushed and predictable yung ending kase alam mo na mga mangyayari given na prequel siya.

The Wailing (2016) - 9/10
Mystery and horror with Korean drama. Sa first half, puno ng mystery and detective stuff, gagawa ka ng theory mo based sa mga clues for sure. Sa second half, serious shits and are happening. Basta mind blower tong movie na to.

Before I Wake (2016) - 5/10
Effective style of horror but dominated by lazy scriptwriting.

The Boy and the Beast (2015) - 8/10
Visually amazing, action-packed and heartwarming drama...with a pinch of quick romance.

hahaha mind blower nga yung wailing hindi na gets ng mga pamangkin ko nun natapos na yun movie hahah at ang tagal ng movie na ito :lol:

Dead Rising: Endgame (2016)
3/10 didn't finish i think im wasting my time :lol:

Extraction (2012)
8/10 Definitely worth watching I liked this movie a lot. parang Inception pero iba actually.
really good plot for a low budget movie, an indie gem

The Body (El Cuerpo) (2012)
9/10 a Spanish suspense thriller. one of the best suspense thriller that i ever watched

Hands of Stone (2016)
6/10 not the best boxing movie, but still good decent bio flick of Roberto Duran

Tell No One (2006)
6/10 good french thriller, tho may ilan ilang plot holes but still good story

The Infiltrator (2016)
7/10 very good crime drama true story about money laundering scheme involving Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar.

Jason Bourne (2016)
6/10 i don't hate it but i don't like it. don't know, i think it's not that good

The Secret Life of Pets (2016)
6/10 ok naman but the story is not that good for me, specially the final act. but ok narin

Don't Breathe (2016)
7/10 good decent suspense/horror thriller, but nothing special. but mas nakiki simpatya ako dun sa bulag na veteran

Barcelona: A Love Untold (2016)
5/10 very ordinary plot para sa mature role para sa teens na mga bida. acting not that good, dragging to many wasted
scenes. napanuod ko yung Milan and i think it's much better than this

Kubo and the Two Strings (2016)
6/10 actually naka tulog me so rating ito ng mga kasama ko sa house na nanunuod...:lol:

Dog Eat Dog I (2016)
5/10 not expecting much from this film, it could have been better medyo diko ma gets kung serious or may pag ka comedy.

Hell or High Water (2016)
8/10 crime/drama one of the best movies this year. All the performances were great, the whole movie

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)
6/10 Phoebe Cates swimming pool scene that's the big reason i watched this

Bastille Day (2016)
6/10 decent action, ok naman yung story pero naging malaking kalokohan sa bandang huli

District 13: Ultimatum (2009)
4/10 damn, this film sux

Last edited:
The Confirmation, i'll rate it 7/10.

i suggest panuorin nyu ang movie na to sa father's day. indie sya pero yung bata napanuod ko sya sa St. Vincent (starring Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy). maganda yung lesson nung movie. yung parenting style na ginawa sa bata especially sa pagbibigay ng advice nung tatay is very unorthrodox pero may sense naman yung tatay. panuorin nyu na lang. no spoilers for me. hehe. basta yun. maganda rin syang panuorin kapag mga Holy Week or yung mga days a gusto mo lng mag-nilay-nilay ng slight. :D

Last edited:
War Dogs (2016)
8/10

2e244dh.jpg

ganda ng story ng movie na to at take note TRUE STORY sya

Starring:

Miles Teller (Divergent)
Jonah Hill (21 Jump Street)
Bradley Cooper (American Sniper)
Ana De Armas (Knock Knock)

Last edited:
Hacker (2015) - 6/10
Simply explained through the perspective of the hacker, from his origin and to his involvement to the dark web. Fact-based plot and maganda na sana kaya lang somewhere in the movie, nagsshift yung story sa trying-hard plot twist. At least the story was going somewhere; better than the Black Hat movie, in my opinion.

Fantastic Beasts Prep
Side note: Di ko po nabasa ang mga book version

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) - 7/10
First part of the series successfully made the audience want more of magic and wizard stuff. The movie's plot, however, makes things very convenient to become more interesting.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) - 7/10
Movie was nearly three hours long, and it has the adventurous and mysterious vibe. Following-the-trail-of-the-breadcrumbs type of mystery and the how-the-hell-did-he-think-of-that type of deduction. The plot is more convenient than the previous one.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) - 9/10
By far this is my most favorite part of the series. The cinematography is just amazeballs. (particularly liked the long shot scene some point at the beginning) I liked how the story connects itself. It did not feel tiring like the previous two films.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) - 8/10
A dark and emotional turn of the series. The fantasy world of wizardry expands as the villain has started his fight with the lead. Overall, I liked and enjoyed this film. There were less overly exposed hints about the identity of you-know-who and less lame storytelling in this movie.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) - 8/10
Darker and gives more thrill as the series goes on. I liked how the actors acted, especially to the one of the most hateful character in this universe. I just really hated that character. The plot was a bit filled with unfinished subplots, which is probably because it's a preparation for the next movies.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (2009) - 7/10
This was the Road to the Final Battle Part 1. It carefully sets up the climax of the series. The subplot mysteries were intriguing at some point but few of them weren't clearly explained, particularly the one given in the title.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) - 8/10
Last part of the Road to the Final Battle where the squad continue to find clues to defeat the villain. Every scene is important. Ultimately dark and thrilling which is a perfect build-up for the ending. The obvious letdown was how the plot progresses. It's like the progress of the story from the Sorcerer's Stone until the Half Blood Prince is 75%, if you add the events in this part, it would just turn to 80%.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011) - 10/10
The final battle rages on at Hogwarts and it was hell of a battle. An all-out war with a satisfying ending. It really makes you feel immersed because of all those previous episodes. Now, I'm hyped for the spin-off that'll be taken place long before Harry Potter was born.

Last edited:
A MONSTER CALLS
--- pambihirang pelikula ito, di ako prepared napaiyak tuloy ako sa sinehan. :weep:

kimi no na wa .. hanggang ngaun eto ndi ako makaget over hahaha highiest rated movie tas box office sa ibang bansa.. 10/10

The Godfather 1-2 for me best movie of all time for me di na nakakapagtaka kung bakit 9+ ang rating sa IMDB.

I Am a Hero 10/10 japan movie kung fan kayo ng zombie movie itry niyo ito magaling din mas trip ko ito sa train to busan :lol:

I Am Hero (2016) 8.5/10

Galing talaga ng japan.. ayos ang zombie movie na ito mga ka symb

mas astig pa ung mga zombie kesa train to busan

angas din ng weapon ni hideo (hero)

Sana magka part 2

Shutter Island (2010)
9/10

ganda ng story & twist ng movie.. akala ko si christopher nolan director..
Si Martin Scorsese pala.. director ng goodfellas (1990)

level 999999999 astig!

Last edited:
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) - 8/10
The new magical series spin-off of the wonderful Harry Potter series. This movie has a good introduction to the new setting, new characters, and new mysteries for the next four movies. I love the humor and the flow of the story. However, some parts of the movie makes the viewers lose their attention. It feels too fast to fully appreciate the magical moments of the previous scene. Nabibigla ka nalang sa shifting ng light scene to dark scene.

Pete's Dragon (2016)
7/10 actually good fantasy adventure, magugustuhan ng buong pamilya

Suicide Squad (2016) Extended Cut
8/10 still luv it, still the same complains masyadong maraming pop music na irrelevant at bitin sa action and joker.
luv the 3rd act specially yung bumalik si Harley, after the helicopter scene

The Monster (2016)
6/10 may potential but bad execution, i understand the relationship of the mother and daughter. the methapors, flashbacks are good
pero yung mga decisions while na nasa situation sila bad

War Dogs (2016)
7/10 tho not better than Lord of War, still interesting story. lalo na base in true story, but i doubt how accurate
for sure pang cinematic purposes lang yung karamihan

Blood Punch (2014)
6/10 really good fantasy/thriller ok ang story umiikot sa time loop

Snowden (2016)
6/10 ok rin na bio flick, about Obama's Big Brother type of spying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom