Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Why People Become Atheist?

This question captured my attention.

I would like to give my own opinion. I think it is very logical to reason that atheist exist because of the absence of faith, absence of faith can lead us for creating something that we need to believe based on our own experience. Atheist for me is just a brand for those person who accept the challenge to seek for the truth and to battle those limitations that was implemented by those so called religions.

- - - Updated - - -

Itong mga articles na to ang sasagot sa tanong mo sir. Actually, may sagot sa mga tanong niyo na yan, hindi lang yan alam ng karamihan sa mga tao sa ngayon. Pero may sagot sa mga tanong mo. Ito...

Ang Diyos ba ang Dapat Sisihin sa Ating Pagdurusa?
Bakit Hinahayaan ng Diyos ang Kasamaan at Pagdurusa?
Bakit Napakaraming Pagdurusa?
Ano ang Layunin ng Diyos Para sa Tao?
Bakit Napakaraming Pagdurusa?

Yang mga links na yan, pinapaliwanag jan ang sagot sa mga tanong niyo. May sagot sa tanong niyo kung bakit nagdurusa ang tao at kung bakit parang hinahayaan ng Diyos na manatili ang mga problema ng tao.

Medyo naguluhan po ako sayo sir kasi sabi mo, patuloy kang nagtatanong kung bakit ganito ang mundo at magulo etc. Pero sa huli sinabi mo na ayaw mo rin sagutin yung tanong mo. Ang problema jan sir, kung hindi mo po hahanapin yung sagot sa tanong mo, lagi nalang yang gugulo sa isip mo at at lagi mo nalang po sisisihin yung Diyos niyan.. Try mo po basahin yung mga articles na sinend ko, nanjan na yung sagot. Hindi mo na kailangan hanapin pa :salute:

Isa pa, hindi dahil sa naka experience ka ng hindi maganda sa relihiyong kinagisnan mo sir ay mali na lahat ng religion po. Try mo to i-check para makita mo kung lahat ba ng pag-samba ay sinasang-ayunan ng Diyos:
Paano Mo Malalaman Kung Alin ang Tunay na Relihiyon? at Ang Tamang Paraan ng Pagsamba sa Diyos

Kung babasahin niyo yung mga articles na yan, masasagot yung mga tanong niyo kung bakit may pagdurusa ang tao o bakit ganito yung mundo etc. Kung ayaw niyo naman basahin, talagang hindi niyo makikita yung sagot sa mga tanong niyo kung bakit kayo ngayon atheist or agnostic. Hindi po ako nakikipag argumento sa inyo mga sir, pinapakita ko lang po na may sagot sa mga katanungan niyo na yan.

Sige po mga sir :salute:

magandang malaman na may saksi din pala dito na nakakapagpatotoo btw atheist ako dati way back 2016, pero nakapagbible study ako sa mga saksi nung 2017.

Last edited:
This question captured my attention.

I would like to give my own opinion. I think it is very logical to reason that atheist exist because of the absence of faith, absence of faith can lead us for creating something that we need to believe based on our own experience. Atheist for me is just a brand for those person who accept the challenge to seek for the truth and to battle those limitations that was implemented by those so called religions.

In my honest opinion, it is not the "absence of faith" it is a "blind faith" faith or believing that there is no God premise and none of these profound evidences can provide that there is no God. Theist may not prove to them that God actually exist, but how can they prove God doesn't exist.

Most of them "hate God that doesn't exist". How can you hate God that doesn't exist?

Last edited:
In my honest opinion, it is not the "absence of faith" it is a "blind faith" faith or believing that there is no God premise and none of these profound evidences can provide that there is no God. Theist may not prove to them that God actually exist, but how can they prove God doesn't exist.

Most of them "hate God that doesn't exist". How can you hate God that doesn't exist?

because most atheist is only a self proclaimed atheist, believing that there is no god is not a true atheist

because most atheist is only a self proclaimed atheist, believing that there is no god is not a true atheist

My Bad,,,:beat: i did not know that there is so called "false atheist" and "true atheist" forgive my ignorance.:pray:

escape from reality na meron talagang designer and creator ng lahat. simple logic lang naman and it's better to believe sa Bible dahil may record ito kung ano meron before you exist and after death than science.

escape from reality na meron talagang designer and creator ng lahat. simple logic lang naman and it's better to believe sa Bible dahil may record ito kung ano meron before you exist and after death than science.

Actually, walang "logic" or sense ang sinabi mo. Real talk.

It's ok to believe in God or what's written in the Bible but it's not ok to put down science. Bible is just tiny fictional book and you can't compare to the books that is related to science. After you read the Bible you can read it again if you want but in science after you thousands of books it will say "wait, there's more". Science is way to know the unknown and maybe we will discover god soon.

Get out of your cave dude. We humans should know not just believe. We should have knowledge not just faith.

bakit nga ba ang daming religion? and most are claiming that they are the truth.
Naniniwala ako sa diyos. but marami talaga akong katanongan na almost para nang nagigi na akong agnostic. kung most of the religion ay kaayosan naman ang result bakit iba iba ang religion and claiming sila ang tama. and kung mag pagpapakamatay sa ay wala nang kapatawaran, bakit yung yong ibang pumapatay ang my chance pa para mapatawad.

It's ok to believe in God or what's written in the Bible but it's not ok to put down science. Bible is just tiny fictional book and you can't compare to the books that is related to science. After you read the Bible you can read it again if you want but in science after you thousands of books it will say "wait, there's more". Science is way to know the unknown and maybe we will discover god soon.

Get out of your cave dude. We humans should know not just believe. We should have knowledge not just faith.

So then you believe that all of these were created by science?
If science was there in the first place, we should be in the year of a perfect planet, because everything is being controlled by science and there should be a manuscript of all formulas and everything should be in the perfect shape.

BUT IT IS NOT.. Our Science is also a temporary thing on this earth/universe.

Who says to down science? wala naman ako sinabing ganon utoy. ang sabi ko than science. tignan mo simpleng logic lang ng grammar di mo naintindihan. tapos anong sasabihn mong fiction eh ang daming bible evidences na natutuklasan pa lang ng science ngayon? come on dude

Pareal talk real talk pa, pa fiction fiction pa akala mo nag babasa ng Biblia haha magbasa ka muna bago mo sabihin fiction

Last edited:
So then you believe that all of these were created by science?
If science was there in the first place, we should be in the year of a perfect planet, because everything is being controlled by science and there should be a manuscript of all formulas and everything should be in the perfect shape.

BUT IT IS NOT.. Our Science is also a temporary thing on this earth/universe.

No, science doesn't work like that.
Science is the way or the study to know the unknown. Which means it doesn't create nor destroy something, it's just an observation.

We use our senses to observe, it has limitations that's why we create instruments and use our technology to go further.

Hundreds of years ago we thought Earth is flat and Earth is the center of the universe, but now we know that the Earth is an oblate spheroid and revolves around the sun. Imagine what we will discover in the future, maybe we will discover god, we never know.

- - - Updated - - -

Who says to down science? wala naman ako sinabing ganon utoy. ang sabi ko than science. tignan mo simpleng logic lang ng grammar di mo naintindihan. tapos anong sasabihn mong fiction eh ang daming bible evidences na natutuklasan pa lang ng science ngayon? come on dude

Pareal talk real talk pa, pa fiction fiction pa akala mo nag babasa ng Biblia haha magbasa ka muna bago mo sabihin fiction

We use "than" when we compare two things on which is better or worse THAN the other. In your quotation "than science" means you're putting bible over science. Ok, you're not putting down the science, you're just putting the Bible up. Ok

I was a Christian before and I've read some part of the Bible, to be honest I did not finish reading it from cover to cover but I've read enough. The immorals, especially those two sisters had sex with their father and got them pregnant and how can Adam and Eve populate the world with just two of them, their son need to have sex with their mother? The mass murder in Sodom and Gomorrah. the Noah's ark, how can the kangaroo and penguin get in the ark? And why is the dinosaur doesn't exist in the Bible?

If there are evidences from the Bible that was discovered, can you give me some?

Last edited:
No, science doesn't work like that.
Science is the way or the study to know the unknown. Which means it doesn't create nor destroy something, it's just an observation.

We use our senses to observe, it has limitations that's why we create instruments and use our technology to go further.

Hundreds of years ago we thought Earth is flat and Earth is the center of the universe, but now we know that the Earth is an oblate spheroid and revolves around the sun. Imagine what we will discover in the future, maybe we will discover god, we never know.

- - - Updated - - -

We use "than" when we compare two things on which is better or worse THAN the other. In your quotation "than science" means you're putting bible over science. Ok, you're not putting down the science, you're just putting the Bible up. Ok

I was a Christian before and I've read some part of the Bible, to be honest I did not finish reading it from cover to cover but I've read enough. The immorals, especially those two sisters had sex with their father and got them pregnant and how can Adam and Eve populate the world with just two of them, their son need to have sex with their mother? The mass murder in Sodom and Gomorrah. the Noah's ark, how can the kangaroo and penguin get in the ark? And why is the dinosaur doesn't exist in the Bible?

If there are evidences from the Bible that was discovered, can you give me some?

Bakit kung bibigyan ba kita maniniwala ka ? sample

Sabi ni Google kung kelan nasulat ang Book of Job
Authorship, language, texts
Rabbinic tradition ascribes it to Moses, but scholars generally agree that it was written between the 7th and 4th centuries BCE, with the 6th century BCE as the most likely period for various reasons.

Sabi sa Book of Job 37:7

Tinatatakan niya ang kamay ng bawa't tao: upang maalaman ng lahat ng mga tao na kaniyang nilalang.

Eh kelan daw ginamit at nadiscover ang finger print?

sa Google pa rin

The method of identifying criminals by their fingerprints had been introduced in the 1860s by Sir William James Herschel in India, and their potential use in forensic work was first proposed by in 1880.

oh isa pa lang yan, baka di mo pa rin tanggapin?

eto mas madami panoorin mo

Hindi sapat ang pagbabasa mo or pagdalo mo ng minsan lang para maintindihan lahat lahat at para magconclude ka kaagad na fiction ang Bible at walang Dios. It's a logical and wise move na maniwala ka na may designer at creator ng lahat lahat kesa mag base ka lang sa Science. napaka well designed ng Universe at Earth para sabihin nyong sa Big Bang Theory lang nabuo lahat.

May isang Iglesia na nagtuturo na nakabase sa Bible and Science na hindi mo matutulan. Ang Science is a process of learning like Bible na hindi basta basta agad maiintindihan ng tao kaya wag ka magcconclude na walang Dios at Fiction lang ang Bible kung minsan ka lang naman dumalo sa mga Christian Congregation.

Eto pa patunay

Awit 53 Ang Dating Biblia (1905) (ADB1905)
53 Ang mangmang ay nagsabi sa puso niya, Walang Dios. Nangapahamak sila, at nagsigawa ng kasuklamsuklam na kasamaan; walang gumawa ng mabuti.

Diba evidence to na may taong magsasabi na katulad mo na walang Dios ? dapat maniwala ka

Last edited:
Bakit kung bibigyan ba kita maniniwala ka ? sample

Sabi ni Google kung kelan nasulat ang Book of Job
Authorship, language, texts
Rabbinic tradition ascribes it to Moses, but scholars generally agree that it was written between the 7th and 4th centuries BCE, with the 6th century BCE as the most likely period for various reasons.

Sabi sa Book of Job 37:7

Tinatatakan niya ang kamay ng bawa't tao: upang maalaman ng lahat ng mga tao na kaniyang nilalang.

Eh kelan daw ginamit at nadiscover ang finger print?

sa Google pa rin

The method of identifying criminals by their fingerprints had been introduced in the 1860s by Sir William James Herschel in India, and their potential use in forensic work was first proposed by in 1880.

oh isa pa lang yan, baka di mo pa rin tanggapin?

eto mas madami panoorin mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2sMJMXDiH4

Hindi sapat ang pagbabasa mo or pagdalo mo ng minsan lang para maintindihan lahat lahat at para magconclude ka kaagad na fiction ang Bible at walang Dios. It's a logical and wise move na maniwala ka na may designer at creator ng lahat lahat kesa mag base ka lang sa Science. napaka well designed ng Universe at Earth para sabihin nyong sa Big Bang Theory lang nabuo lahat.

May isang Iglesia na nagtuturo na nakabase sa Bible and Science na hindi mo matutulan. Ang Science is a process of learning like Bible na hindi basta basta agad maiintindihan ng tao kaya wag ka magcconclude na walang Dios at Fiction lang ang Bible kung minsan ka lang naman dumalo sa mga Christian Congregation.

Eto pa patunay

Awit 53 Ang Dating Biblia (1905) (ADB1905)
53 Ang mangmang ay nagsabi sa puso niya, Walang Dios. Nangapahamak sila, at nagsigawa ng kasuklamsuklam na kasamaan; walang gumawa ng mabuti.

Diba evidence to na may taong magsasabi na katulad mo na walang Dios ? dapat maniwala ka

Well...
I don't know dude, to be honest this is the first time I heard that and I don't have facts to counter them, but it's not enough to jump to conclusion that the Bible is nonfiction book.

If that book can help you improve your overall well being, that's good for you.

For me, I live in my own terms, I don't care if god judges me and I'm not waiting for reward or punishment to do what is right. I'm trying to be a good person without anyone's approval even god.

This is going nowhere. I won't believe in you and you won't believe in me, so let's cut this out.

Well...
I don't know dude, to be honest this is the first time I heard that and I don't have facts to counter them, but it's not enough to jump to conclusion that the Bible is nonfiction book.

If that book can help you improve your overall well being, that's good for you.

For me, I live in my own terms, I don't care if god judges me and I'm not waiting for reward or punishment to do what is right. I'm trying to be a good person without anyone's approval even god.

This is going nowhere. I won't believe in you and you won't believe in me, so let's cut this out.

dats watchocol one sided na utak, to make it more fair for me and to you. wag mong tuligsain ang Biblia na sasabihin mong Fiction lalot wala ka namang alam. lalot kung di ka naman nag babasa ng Biblia at nakiki ride on ka lang sa idea ng iba

tyaka hindi nagtuturo ng mabuting asal at kung pano makikisama sa kapwa mo tao ang science, Biblia lang nagtuturo non.

Last edited:
dats watchocol one sided na utak, to make it more fair for me and to you. Wag mong tuligsain ang biblia na sasabihin mong fiction lalot wala ka namang alam. Lalot kung di ka naman nag babasa ng biblia at nakiki ride on ka lang sa idea ng iba

tyaka hindi nagtuturo ng mabuting asal at kung pano makikisama sa kapwa mo tao ang science, biblia lang nagtuturo non.

What do you want me to believe, that Bible is not a fiction, said by what, the Bible? It's like saying that the murder is not guilty because he said he's not guilty.

Ride on? Ok, I get the idea of atheism from the other guy and also his friend, the internet.

If you may not know, you're living based on the Bible, written by other hundreds of people. Technically speaking, you're also riding on the other people's idea.

What are you saying science can't teach us how to be a good person? Are philosophy and psychology joke to you? In fact being a good person is natural to us because we're rational and social animals. Being a good person part of our survival.

Last edited:
Ganito lang iyan. Wala tayo magagawa kapag meron tao naniniwala na fiction ang bible. Naniniwala sila e. Anong gagawin natin sa mga tao na iyon? Pokpokin sa ulo? So I am sorry sa mga nasaktan tao na naniniwala na non fiction ang bible dahil mas pangit diba pakinggan na pretended sila na naniniwala na hinde fiction ang bible ma appreciate lang ang other parties pero deep inside, alam niya fiction ito sapagkat magiging dishonest ang tao kapag sasabihin na NON FICTION siya.

Open mind na lang and respect sa paniniwala.

Last edited:
What do you want me to believe, that Bible is not a fiction, said by what, the Bible? It's like saying that the murder is not guilty because he said he's not guilty.

Ride on? Ok, I get the idea of atheism from the other guy and also his friend, the internet.

If you may not know, you're living based on the Bible, written by other hundreds of people. Technically speaking, you're also riding on the other people's idea.

What are you saying science can't teach us how to be a good person? Are philosophy and psychology joke to you? In fact being a good person is natural to us because we're rational and social animals. Being a good person part of our survival.

andali naman ng sagot sa tanong mo eh. sabihin na nating marami ngang versions ng Biblia, edi itry mong magbasa ng sulat kamay ng mga apostle tlga. madaming natuksalan na scrolls, codex sinaticus, codex vaticanus. if nag hahanap ka tlga ng sagot madaming paraan unless one sided utak ka tlga

Eto tutulan mo pa. psychologist na nagsasabi. tutal naniniwala ka sa psychologist

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1211511/Why-born-believe-God-Its-wired-brain-says-psychologist.html

ang science daw is to see is to believe, evidence ang gusto nila. nag bigay na ko ng evidence. non fiction pa rin sa kanya. non sense conversation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom