Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Zenfone 5

thugsz

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I just like to know your thoughts about the new Zenfone 5 na kakalaunch lang.
how do you think it compares to other smartphones of today?
do you agree na considerable sya as flagship killer?
ano implications ng ai features neto sa user on a daily basis?

sabi ng iba over price daw pero sakin sakto lang yung price because the notch pero yung spec same lang sa midrange ng xiaomi note 5 iba lang ng sensor ng camera :D pero depende sa gumagamit talaga kung loyal ka sa asus go na ko sa zenfone 5 :D dami kasi nag labasan na notch style tulad ni oppo,vivo,huawei

Ayan yung papatay sa mga FUTURE mobile Phone Yung Notch. Ang Panget Nakakairita kaya tumingin sa ganun.. Pero depende siguro sayo kung ok un..

Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 Yan yung Chipset nya Habang yung.
XIAOMI MI MIX2 Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835

Hindi ako convince na flagship killer siya hahaha Take note hindi sila nalalayo ni MI mix 2 ng Price but Mi mix can Compete to s8 + Note 8+ ng samsung

May update po ba kung kelan i release yung zenfone 5 max?

should I buy this or w8 ung zenfone 5z? 10,000 ang difference, justifiable na ba un na sd 845 ung 5z?

Back
Top Bottom