Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ᓾ◄◆►No certificate and key? Try this simple and easiest hacking method◄◆►ᓾ

Re: Simple & easiest way of hacking phone's os by beboo43

matigas ulo nitong sakin ah...i followed all the tut...extracted the 9.2 installerserver.exe since red 'x' yung sa Rompatcher..nokia 6120c yung phone ko pero cert error pa rin after installing modded ucweb na compatible naman sa v3 accdg sa symb thread poster... :(

Re: Another way of hacking w/o using a pc by beboo43

ts pa try din po ako kc ni reformat ko cp ko 79 po thanks

nagamit ko na naman to,
panalo talaga thread.
salamat uli

Re: ᓾ◄◆►No certificate and key? Try this simple and easiest hacking method◄

gumagana po ba to sa Acer 520 liquid?

Re: ᓾ◄◆►No certificate and key? Try this simple and easiest hacking method◄

same here, sinunod ko lahat ng tut including the extraction of 9.2 sa c:/sys/bin since naencounter ko din yung red x sa installserver rp...after restarting my nokia e71 ganun pa din cert. error mga iniinstall ko..ilan beses ko na din nireview yung tut.. san kaya ang problema sir? anyone who can help me po?

Salamat sa thread na ito. First time ko magkaroon ng nokia 6120c :D

Back
Top Bottom