Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

★ ★ ★ Collection and INDEX of MAC Address Threads ★ ★ ★

Re: Mac for free

Share ko lang po ang mga Mac add na Stable sa mga Modem ko either of the following Bm622, Bm625 and Bm622i... Dahil po na scan ko ito at binigay sa akin ng free, Share ko sa inyo ng free din :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Organizationally Unique Identifier

00:25:68 Shenzhen Huawei Communication Technologies Co., Ltd
04:C0:6F Huawei Device Co., Ltd
20:2B:C1 Huawei Device Co., Ltd
30:87:30 Huawei Device Co., Ltd
40:4D:8E Huawei Device Co., Ltd
5C:4C:A9 Huawei Device Co., Ltd
64:16:F0 Shehzhen Huawei Communication Technologies Co., Ltd.
F4:C7:14 Huawei Device Co., Ltd

04:C0:6F
20:2B:C1
00:25:68
64:16:F0
30:87:30
64:16:F0
F4:C7:14
40:4D:8E
5C:4C:A9

VIP MAC, CONNECTED BUT UNSTABLE SERIES IN MY AREA.

00:17:C4
00:1E:10
00:21:01

:beat:BE SURE YOUR MODEM IS PROTECTED, TO AVOID BLANK WAN:beat:

Keep on sharing:clap::clap::clap::clap:

"Any resemblance to actual MAC addresses, active or inactive, currently used or not is entirely coincidental and also the author has nothing to do and assumes no responsibility and liabilities on how or the way you use the MAC address posted herein, either it is for your testing or educational purposes. It is posted as is."
-http://ilearnzone.blogspot.com

Big Credits to the Following:

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=655695
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=631493&highlight=mcaddress

keep on sharing

Just Pm me Guys if you want a Mac :salute::salute::salute:

Since Buhay pa ang Modem ko, to be updated daily for working Mac
Hence, Once I Pm the Mac, I will not give it to another member to ensure that you have different mac to each other
Salamat sa mga Message at for Feedback

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hit Thank You

:excited::salute: FOR THOSE WHO DONATE A LOAD, VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you know who you are :salute::dance:

pa PM ako ng macdo ts..

Re: 2 mbps mac BUG into vip mac

yun VIP mac ko unstable ngayon, try ko ito pero ganun pa dib. sana maintenance lang. huhu

Salamat sa lahat... pm sent and pm me also kung sinu ang gusto ng Mac

Re: [B]VIP[/B] MAC ba ang hanap mo? pasok

sir pwede ba sa 22i ang kahit anung mac na gagana sa 622? magkano mac mo megsdelica?nag pm ako sa ym mo sir.

yup pwede po sir basta alam mo kung paano magchange mac mapa manual man o gamit yung tools ni sir syntaxerror at dapat 2010 package yung 22i mo sa ibang package po di ko pa natry

Aus ka sir... keep on sharing :excited::excited::excited::excited:

sir baka pede makaarbor 2mbps na mac for 622 eheheh. salamat po.

Good Day Boss hingi lang po ako kahit 1 or 2 mbps na stable para po sa bm622i ko maraming salamat po and God Bless.....:praise:

Re: [B]VIP[/B] MAC ba ang hanap mo? pasok

anung number ang katumbas nung smiley na 10/10 dko getz.

Re: VIP MAC Free!!!!

sir pa pm ma po mac khit 3mb lag po.....:pray:

Back
Top Bottom