Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

♥ Unlock your SAMSUNG CHAMP - Globe - Sun - Smart - Network Lock!

markkkk31

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
DIY: UNLOCK YOUR SAMSUNG CHAMP - FREE
I have my Samsung Champ for about 5 or 6 months already, because I have Postpaid Plan for SUN.
So My Samsung Champ is LOCKED TO SUN NETWORK ONLY.

From research over the great world of INTERNET, I saw some techniques how to UNLOCK the phone.

below are the steps:

STEP 1: DIAL *#7465625# THIS IS THE CODE TO CHECK THE TYPES OF LOCK USED IN YOUR PHONE.

STEP 2: (THIS STEP IS A BIT TRICKY) INSERT A DIFFERENT SIM CARD(In this instance, I used GLOBE) HALF-INSERT THE SIM CARD. (HALF LANG..WAG NIO MUNA IPASOK YUNG ISANG DULO NG BATTERY HAWAKAN LANG NG MAY BUTAS PA,PARA MAITULAK YUNG SIM MAMAYA)....THEN TURN ON..

STEP 3: DIAL *2767*2878# THIS IS THE CODE FOR CUSTOM RESET. WHEN YOU DIAL THE CODE, CAREFULLY INSERT THE SIM CARD IN FULL.
NOTE: WHEN YOU RESTART IT LOL YOU NEED TO DO THOSE STEPS AGAIN. BUT AT LEAST ITS FREE! :)

whoa! nice post, gumana sa akin! thanks dito TS! :thumbsup: :salute: keep sharing!

Last edited:
isang taon bago talaga may sumubok...

buti naman at ok... :thumbsup:

hahaha, akala ko permanent unlock na eto...ganyan din ginagawa ko matagal na....

Working! Tnx dito. kaso ndi pla sya permanent unlock. pag namatay cp, naka-lock na ulit. Anyway tnx! sana meron din lmbas n tut para permanent unlock na.:)

salamat sa tutorial mo ts. semi unlock na samsung champ ko. hehe :clap:

Back
Top Bottom