Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

0% signal bm22i 2011 .help!

ralphm930

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
may bm22i 2011 aq d2 0% signal . connot reset not detected . pls help guys , sana may maka tulong.

hindi mapasok ang gui sir. wimax tool 6.5 cannot detect bm22i . d rin aq makapag change ng macdo help pls.. nag change aq ng mac. baka na boomba atah ito ah .

- - - Updated - - -

paano mo nalaman ng 0% ang signal?

d po umiilaw ang signal bar. tapos hindi detected ng wimaxtool 6.5 at bm22i 2011 mac changer..

Same here! My bm622i 2011 has no signal. 192.168.254.1 can't be open. I think na bomb ata ng mac.
Can someone help or meron ba dito nag rerepair ng wimax w/bayad. Private message na lang!

Back
Top Bottom