Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[05/26/13]Sn0wBreeze 2.9.14 now supports iOS 6.0.x to 6.1.3 Firmware(A5 Not Included)

eduard816

The Eternal Symbianizer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Space Stone
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
[05/26/13]Sn0wBreeze 2.9.14 now supports iOS 6.0.x to 6.1.3 Firmware(A5 Not Included)

Sn0wBreeze 2.9.14 now supports iOS 6.0.x to 6.1.3 Firmware(A5 Not Included)

UPDATE: May 26, 2013: RESTORE iOS 6.x.x ON PRE-A5 DEVICES

As per Update,,

- If you're using an Pre A5 Device? -> If Yes, Continue Reading... If No stop Reading.

- Do you have SHSH Blobs from iOS 6.0-6.1.2? If Yes, Continue Reading... If No stop Reading.

- Do you want to restore an iOS 6 to your Pre A5 Device with saved SHSH Blobs?

- Just use snowbreeze 2.9.14 and then use iFaith Mode and follow the steps on creating a custom firmware...

2-57_zps3dabe605.jpg
[/URL]

3-49_zps0af093b9.jpg
[/URL]

4-33_zps7dbcb644.jpg

5-27_zps320ad5b3.jpg

6-27_zps8c4191c4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

UPDATE: March 15, 2013: UNTETHERED JAILBREAK

sn0wbreeze v2.9.14 (For iOS 3.1.3, 3.2.x, 4.0.x, 4.1, 4.2.1 to 4.2.8, 4.3 to 4.3.3, 4.4.3, 4.4.4, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.1.1, 5.2, 6.0.x, 6.1, 6.1.2, 6.1.3)

REMINDERS!!!

- If you want to restore/downgade iOS 6.0-6.1.2 from iOS 6.1.3 if you have SHSH Blobs saved on your PC. There is NO WAY you can restore it.

- BUT YOU CAN restore the same iOS 6 on your Device. (e.g. iOS 6.1.2 - iOS 6.1.2) and it will be Untethered Jailbreak. (NOTE: From iOS 6.0-6.1.2 it will be Untethered Jailbreak)...

How?

1. Run snowbreeze 2.9.14
2. Use the iFaith Mode to Dump the Current SHSH Blobs.

3. Follow the Steps on your Screen on how to DUMP Current SHSH Blobs.
4. After successfully dumping your iFaith Blobs, create a Signed Custom Firmware of your iOS.
5. Enter your Device to PWNED DFU Mode (Use redsn0w 0.9.15b3 or iREB r7 (For iOS 3.x.x to 6.x.x), and restore using the Shift + Restore on iTunes.
6. DONE.

- For restoring a Custom Firmware iOS 6.1.3, all of the Devices (A4 and 3GS Devices) will be TETHERED JAILBREAK except for iPhone 3GS Old Bootrom it will be Untethered Jailbreak...

- For Tethered Jailbroken Devices running on iOS 6.1.3, if you want to do a Just Boot, use the iBooty Application...

UPDATE: December 01, 2012...

sn0wbreeze v2.9.7 (For iOS 3.1.3, 3.2.x, 4.0.x, 4.1, 4.2.1 to 4.2.8, 4.3 to 4.3.3, 4.4.3, 4.4.4, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.1.1, 6.0, 6.0.1)

Just Follow the same procedures....

FOR TETHERED JAILBREAK , FOLLOW ON HOW TO USE JUST BOOT USING IBOOTY...

How to Tether Boot iOS 6.0.1 with iBooty

Sn0wbreeze 2.9.7 also creates an “iBooty-for-6.0.1″ named folder on the desktop.

Go to the “iBooty-for-6.0.1″ folder (created by Sn0wbreeze) and run the iBooty.exe file;
Select your device from the drop down menu;

1-71.png

Click Sart button and follow the on-screen instructions to pur your device into DFU Mode:

- Prepare to press Home and Power buttons;
- Press and hold the Home and Power;
- Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.

2-54.png

Once your device is in DFU mode, iBooty will do its thing and your iPhone/iPod Touch will tether boot. After intial setup you’ll find Cydia icon on your home screen.

3-46.png

DONE!

UPDATE:

For sn0wbreeze 2.9.6 it has an Rocky Racoon Exploit with can now be used for iPhone 3GS iOS 5.1.1 BB 06.15.00 and Unlocked it using Ultrasnow 1.2.7

Supported Devices: iPhone (iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G) + iPod Touch (iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G) + iPad (iPad 1G).

What is New?

Added 5.0.2/9B830 Apple TV 2 untether payload. (Thanks @planetbeing & @nitoTV)
Apple TV 2 users can now resize their root partition.
This version of Sn0wbreeze will make only an Tethered jailbreak for your Apple TV running on 5.0.2 firmwares, now here’s the download links:

Download: sn0wbreeze v2.9.6 (For iOS 3.1.3, 3.2.x, 4.0.x, 4.1, 4.2.1 to 4.2.8, 4.3 to 4.3.3, 4.4.3, 4.4.4, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.1.1)

1. Download and Run sn0wbreeze v2.9.6

1-62.jpg

2. This supports A4 Devices including iPhone 4 GSM (9B208), and does not support A5 Devices

2-45.jpg

3. Browse or Download your iOS 5.1.1 ; You can Download iPSW Here:

Download iOS firmware here!

3-37.jpg

4. For this Tutorial I will be using iPhone 4 GSM (9B208).

4-23.jpg

5. Then It will be recognize by sn0wbreeze.

5-16.jpg

6. Click on General

6-16.jpg

7. Click on HACTIVATE if you dont have an Official Sim to Activate your iPhone. The rest should be on Default.

7-13.jpg

8. Then you can Manage your Repository Sites.

8-12.jpg

9. Then Click on BUILD IPSW

9-9.jpg

10. Wait for it to Finish

10-7.jpg

11. Then Proceed to STEP 13 BELOW!

Attachments

• iBooty-for-5.1.zip
    628 KB · Views: 1,252
Last edited:

SnowBreezeV2.9.1 Custom Firmware for iOS5.0.1 (A5 Not Included)

Sn0wbreeze.png

CREDITS

This thread was made possible with the Help of Sir Marvin378 and Sir sundae_ganda :hat:

Reminders:

1. This Tutorial will show you how to use Snowbreeze to Create Custom Firmware for iOS5.0.1, and it is not including A5 Devices.

2. Restoring a Custom Firmware made by Snowbreeze it means that it is already jailbroken.

3. Custom Firmware is used to Bypass Baseband Requirements, for iPad Baseband or you just want to personalize your iPSW like your own boot logo, set your root partition size, and even Hactivate your iPhone (for those who don't have any official sim to activate their iPhones)

4. This tutorial is Tried and Tested on my iPhone4, hindi ako yung tipong magcocopy paste lang sa ibang site or blog na hindi naman tried and tested by the Thread Starter.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Download your iOS 5.0.1 Firmwares or MEDIAFIRE LINK [MiRROR]

2. Download sn0wbreeze v2.9.1 (For iOS 3.1.3, 3.2.x, 4.0.x, 4.1, 4.2.1 to 4.2.8, 4.3 to 4.3.3, 5.0.1)

PROCEDURES:

1. Proof that my iPhone was on iOS4.3.3

1.png

2. Backup my iPhone 4

2.jpg

3. Run Snowbreeze

3.jpg

4. Browse your iPSW5.0.1

4.jpg
5.jpg

5. Wait to be Recognized.

6.jpg

6. Choose Expert Mode.

7.jpg

7. Choose General

8.jpg

8. From this Point, you can customize your iPSW, Hactivate your iPhone, install SSH, and set your root partition size.

By default;

iPhone 4 = 1GB = 1024MB
iPhone 3GS = 800MB

It is adviceable to use just the default Root Partition Size.

Then click on the NExt Arrow

9.jpg

9. You can add your Repository Site to your iPSW, and download the packages with it. Click on Next.

10.jpg
11.jpg

10. Click on Build iPSW

12.jpg

11. Then wait until your Custom Firmware is created.

13.jpg
14.jpg

15.jpg
16.jpg

17.jpg
18.jpg

12. DONE!

19.jpg
20.jpg

13. Set your iPhone to PWNED DFU MODE. Just follow the steps on your Screen

21.jpg
22.jpg

14. Open your iTunes, and Press and Hold the Restore Button, and Choose the Snowbreeze iPSW Filename.

23.jpg
24.jpg

26.jpg

Factory Unlocked ang iPhone4 ko. :D

25.jpg

15. Cydia already Installed.

27.png
28.png

Last edited:
Re: SnowBreezeV2.9.1 Custom Firmware for iOS5.0.1 (A5 Not Included)

reserved for updates.....

Last edited:

6.15 po baseband ko sir... thanks po .. anu gagamitin pang unlock sa kanya? hindi ko din nmn po ma determine if new bootrom or old siya kasi pag gamit ko ung idetector unknown device lumalabas pero naka DFU mode na po ako..ngayun po kasi na restore ko siya sa ios 5.0.1 tapos jailbreak untethered redsn0w kaso eto po iniinstallan ko na ng ultrasn0w after mainstall no service pa din po

ngayun po sinusubukan ko na custom ipsw ung akin gamit po ito.. tanung ko din po after ko po ma jailbreak or restore tong phone ko anu po gagamitin ko pang unlock?
hindi po kasi factory unlocked to..

please help po salamat ng super

Last edited:

TS tanong lang po..
i have iphone 3gs version: 4.1
MF/BB: 06.15.00
pag mag update ako to CFW IOS 5.0.1
yung Baseband bh mababago din??
baka kasi pag update ako to CFW IOS 5.0.1 mafactory lock yung unit ko..
kasi i bought my unit sa US and naka factory lock and dito ko na pina-unlock sa atin..

thanks in advance...

6.15 po baseband ko sir... thanks po .. anu gagamitin pang unlock sa kanya? hindi ko din nmn po ma determine if new bootrom or old siya kasi pag gamit ko ung idetector unknown device lumalabas pero naka DFU mode na po ako..ngayun po kasi na restore ko siya sa ios 5.0.1 tapos jailbreak untethered redsn0w kaso eto po iniinstallan ko na ng ultrasn0w after mainstall no service pa din po

ngayun po sinusubukan ko na custom ipsw ung akin gamit po ito.. tanung ko din po after ko po ma jailbreak or restore tong phone ko anu po gagamitin ko pang unlock?
hindi po kasi factory unlocked to..

please help po salamat ng super

You have to Know kung Old Boot or New BootRom; using iDetector:

*If you have an iPhone 3GS iBoot-359.3 >> Old bootrom.
*If you have an iPhone 3GS iBoot-359.3.2 >> New bootrom

Ganito Yan,

If your iPhone 3GS is a New Bootrom and has a baseband of 06.15.xx, kailangan mong gawin is TETHERED JAILBREAK USING redsn0w_win_0.9.9b9d, para magwork ang Ultrasnow 1.2.5, (Kailangang tethered Jailbroken para mag work ang Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 sa iPhone 3GS new bootrom with 6.15 Baseband running iOS 5.0.1.)

TS tanong lang po..
i have iphone 3gs version: 4.1
MF/BB: 06.15.00
pag mag update ako to CFW IOS 5.0.1
yung Baseband bh mababago din??
baka kasi pag update ako to CFW IOS 5.0.1 mafactory lock yung unit ko..
kasi i bought my unit sa US and naka factory lock and dito ko na pina-unlock sa atin..

thanks in advance...

You have to Know kung Old Boot or New BootRom; using iDetector:

*If you have an iPhone 3GS iBoot-359.3 >> Old bootrom.
*If you have an iPhone 3GS iBoot-359.3.2 >> New bootrom

Ganito Yan,

If your iPhone 3GS is a New Bootrom and has a baseband of 06.15.xx, kailangan mong gawin is TETHERED JAILBREAK USING redsn0w_win_0.9.9b9d, para magwork ang Ultrasnow 1.2.5, (Kailangang tethered Jailbroken para mag work ang Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 sa iPhone 3GS new bootrom with 6.15 Baseband running iOS 5.0.1.)

Last edited:

sige sir eduard try ko ngayun gamitin yang old version ng redsn0w ginamit ko kasi ung latest eh.. i restore then tethered ko siya gamit yang redsn0w 0.9.9b9d tapos install ko corona para maging untethered .. salamat po. ask po ako ulit if my problem ulit ako. TY BIG TY

sige sir eduard try ko ngayun gamitin yang old version ng redsn0w ginamit ko kasi ung latest eh.. i restore then tethered ko siya gamit yang redsn0w 0.9.9b9d tapos install ko corona para maging untethered .. salamat po. ask po ako ulit if my problem ulit ako. TY BIG TY

Possible na baka naka NEW BootRom ka. Sige feedback na lang.

bro my new problem ako using ung redsn0w_win_0.9.9b9d

after ko ma jailbreak stock sya sa loading icon ung spinner ...

tapos hindi gumagalaw...common problem po ba ito? pero wala po hardware problem to ha ios 4.1 ako dati ok lahat

bro my new problem ako using ung redsn0w_win_0.9.9b9d

after ko ma jailbreak stock sya sa loading icon ung spinner ...

tapos hindi gumagalaw...common problem po ba ito? pero wala po hardware problem to ha ios 4.1 ako dati ok lahat

Sa iPhone3GS New bootrom baseband 06.15.00 dapat tethered jailbreak lang ang iphone mo, tapos no need to install corona. Medyo nalito lang ako sa post ko kanina, then install Ultrasnow1.2.5...

sir kahit anung gawin hindi mag kasignal ? bat ganito .. pero nag kaka carrier.. ? pag airplane mode tpos turn off airplane lalabas carrir pati sa phone>tapos ung my numbers san po kaya problema?

sir kahit anung gawin hindi mag kasignal ? bat ganito .. pero nag kaka carrier.. ? pag airplane mode tpos turn off airplane lalabas carrir pati sa phone>tapos ung my numbers san po kaya problema?

Di ba sabi ko naman sayo dapat inuna mo muna ang pag-gamit ng iDetector para malaman natin kung Old or New Bootrom para from that point makakapagbigay ako ng steps ng dapat mong gawin...

newbootrom po ito kasi MC model .. nakita ko po kasi sa google pag MC newbootrom eh

panu po gagawin ko?

newbootrom po ito kasi MC model .. nakita ko po kasi sa google pag MC newbootrom eh

panu po gagawin ko?

iPhone 3GS New Bootrom iOS 5.0.1 with 6.15 baseband - Dapat Tethered at wag gagamit ng corona.

1. Create a Custom Firmware iOS5.0.1 from this:
Creating Custom IPSW using RedSn0w / Restore and Jailbreak w/o updating Baseband
2. PWNED DFU Mode iPhone 3GS
3. Restore the Custom Firmware
4. Tethered Jailbreak using redsnow_win_0.9.9b9d
5. Install Ultrasnow 1.2.5 from repo666 repository site

so hanggang tethered jailbreak lang po ang iphone ko sir?im trying to fix it now po.. thanks sa pag assist .. :)

sa pag jailbreak po pala panu po un ?

anung ipsw ang ipapaidentify ko kay redsn0w ung custom or ung stock

Last edited:

so hanggang tethered jailbreak lang po ang iphone ko sir?im trying to fix it now po.. thanks sa pag assist .. :)

sa pag jailbreak po pala panu po un ?

anung ipsw ang ipapaidentify ko kay redsn0w ung custom or ung stock
Based kay sir marvin;

Oo dapat tethered jailbreak para magwork ang Ultrasnow1.2.5

Sa pagtethered jailbreak use redsnow_win_0.9.9b9d, then use the Stock Firmware.

After doing a Tethered Jailbreak, use again the redsnow to Just Boot your iPhone, para magamit mo ang Cydia mo kasi tethered jailbreak yan. para mainstall mo ang ultrasnow.

sir nagawa ko na po ata lhat kaso ala pa din eh..nakapg restore na ko using custom ipsw tapos tethered jailbreak then boot ko ulit using redsn0w install ng ultrasn0w na dedetect sim but no signal sir.. pero madedetect lang siya pag off carrier then i oon ko ? kapagod na :(

@ eduard816 ano Baseband nyu? my iPhone 4 (unjailbreak ever) running at iOS 4.1 po ako tapos modem Firmware is 02.10.04 lock from globe pagka bili sa istore ph,..

D po ba ito mag "No Service" after update to iOS 5.0.1? Paki enlighten nmn po since this is my first upgrade of the device,..

sir eduard update ko lang nagawa ko na po pero wala po sa tut nyo eh...
pero malaki pa din po pasasalamat ko sa inyo nila sir marvin

newbootrom untethered jailbreak po sakin ung sa baseband 6.15 reflashing ung sa serial 3 to 4
ay hindi tataas ng 135..

ayun po ..
restore ako ng custom ipsw
then untethered jailbreak using redsn0w_win_0.9.10b3
unlock po ultrasn0w..

mraming salamat po sa pag assist nyo..
sa youtube ko po yan nakita eh..

thanks..!

sir eduard update ko lang nagawa ko na po pero wala po sa tut nyo eh...
pero malaki pa din po pasasalamat ko sa inyo nila sir marvin

newbootrom untethered jailbreak po sakin ung sa baseband 6.15 reflashing ung sa serial 3 to 4
ay hindi tataas ng 135..

ayun po ..
restore ako ng custom ipsw
then untethered jailbreak using redsn0w_win_0.9.10b3
unlock po ultrasn0w..

mraming salamat po sa pag assist nyo..
sa youtube ko po yan nakita eh..

thanks..!

Kapag New Bootrom ang iPhone 3GS ay kailangang tethered Jailbroken lang para mag work ang ultrasn0w 1.2.5 kaya hindi dapat gawing untethered.

Kapag Old bootrom naman na iPhone 3GS ay Always Untethered at working ang ultrasn0w 1.2.5 running iOS5

@ eduard816 ano Baseband nyu? my iPhone 4 (unjailbreak ever) running at iOS 4.1 po ako tapos modem Firmware is 02.10.04 lock from globe pagka bili sa istore ph,..

D po ba ito mag "No Service" after update to iOS 5.0.1? Paki enlighten nmn po since this is my first upgrade of the device,..

First;

Kung lock sa globe ang iPhone 4 mo, and gusto mo mapreserve ang baseband mo para maunlock mo ito someday, need mo magcreate ng Custom Firmware of iOS5.0.1, Kung gagawa ka ng Custom firmware via Redsnow, need mo pa ito ijailbreak after restoring the custom firmware, pero kung gagamit ka ng snowbreeze (check the first page), automatically jailbroken na ito.

Check also this thread:

[01/19/12]UnTethered Jailbreak iOS5.0.1iPhone4s-RedSnow0.9.10b4&Corona

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom