Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

1:1 steam wallet via coins.ph. Super easy load hassle free!

asianadrian

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
HELLO GUYS! Gusto ko lang po i share kung pano ako bumibili ng steam wallet na 1:1 ang ratio, at para maka iwas na din sa malaking patong kapag bumili ng steam wallet xD

STEAM WALLET THROUGH COINS.PH

Register to COINS.PH - CLICK THE LINK!!!
(IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU REGISTER THROUGH MY REFERRAL LINK, YOU'LL GET 50 PESOS ONCE YOU VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT, AND AN ADDITIONAL 10 PESOS FOR VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY :D IT'S A WIN WIN :dance::excited:)

Pagkatapos niyo po mag register, ready ka na po! :D may 2 methods tayo on how to buy steam wallet for PC website and Mobile COINS.PH APP (BUT FIRST! Turuan ko muna kayo pano ako mag cash-in the EZ way :D Hassle-free! kasi nakakamura ka. hahaha marami namang mga branches ang 7/11, cebuana, or m lhuillier so ez na di mo na kailangan pumunta sa mga stores na nagbebenta ng steam cards xD :D )

1. To cash in, go to "Cash in" tapos select nyo po ung 7/11 or Cebuana or M Lhuillier
2. Put the amount you want to cash in. :D and then the rest is history! :D may instructions na dun kung pano i cash in mag tetext yan sila sa inyo :D hahaha.
3. Ayun! may laman na ang Coins.ph nyo! pede na kayo bumili ng Steam wallet na 1:1 ang bentahan! :D

1st method: (MOBILE APP) - You can download coins.ph APP in google playstore for android and appstore for iOS. and use my invite code : r9efc0 if you register via the mobile app :D

How to buy Steam Credits using the Coins.ph app:

1. Open your Coins.ph app and click ‘All’
2. Select Game Credits
3. Select Steam Wallet
4. Select the amount* you wish to buy then click “Next”
5. Enter your recipient’s mobile number (PH numbers only)
6. Complete your payment
7. You’ll receive an SMS with the Steam Wallet code

2nd method: PC Website/ COINS.PH Website.

1. From the cash out tab, scroll down to Game Credits
2. Select your gaming network, and how much you’d like to buy
3. Type in your mobile number
4. Complete the payment
5. You’ll receive a text with the ePin that you can redeem at your game store

pwede na rin sa paymaya pero thanks dito TS baka mas mababa dito

Back
Top Bottom