Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

30-35k Gaming Rig help po sa mga master natin jan sa PCHUB aq bibili

you can ask the shop to assemble it for you. the only difficult part anyway is the cable management. im not sure about the cooler of intel if they have changed it. those rubber/plastic screws suck!

watch ka videos sa youtube TS, search mo si "Carey Holzman" << magaling sia mag turo kung papano mg build ng PC> :)

you can ask the shop to assemble it for you. the only difficult part anyway is the cable management. im not sure about the cooler of intel if they have changed it. those rubber/plastic screws suck!

paasemble q nalang sa SHOP pero baka my bayad

paasemble q nalang sa SHOP pero baka my bayad

okay lang magpapa assemble ka pero sayang din naman yung fee. if gusto mo talaga sa PC and fascinated ka sa technology, I suggest you build it TS, there is nothing to worry about, may ESD protection na naman yung lahat ng components. If this will be your first PC, assemble it. sayang na sayang talaga especially pera mo ginamit mo. :)

REFERENCE, try watching his videos,

https://www.youtube.com/user/CareyHolzman

like basag24 said, it would be better if you learn because eventually, youll need to disassemble it to clean it. if you buy all the parts from the same shop, usually they wont charge you anything. if they do, move to another shop. pchub and pcx do it for free. not sure about dqpc.

okay lang magpapa assemble ka pero sayang din naman yung fee. if gusto mo talaga sa PC and fascinated ka sa technology, I suggest you build it TS, there is nothing to worry about, may ESD protection na naman yung lahat ng components. If this will be your first PC, assemble it. sayang na sayang talaga especially pera mo ginamit mo. :)

REFERENCE, try watching his videos,

https://www.youtube.com/user/CareyHolzman

like basag24 said, it would be better if you learn because eventually, youll need to disassemble it to clean it. if you buy all the parts from the same shop, usually they wont charge you anything. if they do, move to another shop. pchub and pcx do it for free. not sure about dqpc.

cge mga sir pag aralan q na lang free ba ung ESD wala kasi ako nun

this is just my observation, I usually get static shocks when I stay in a cold place for a long time. where I work, the airconditioner is set to 15c as if theyre trying to freeze some meat inside.

suggest lang ts wag ka dyan magcanvas sa website ng dynaquest. ganyan din ako dati dyan nag canvas pag dating ko sa shop nila yung 75k rig ko umabot ng 83k ang sabi nila di daw updated yung posted price nila eh ganyan din price na post nila sa tipicpc tsk tsk :slap:

suggest lang ts wag ka dyan magcanvas sa website ng dynaquest. ganyan din ako dati dyan nag canvas pag dating ko sa shop nila yung 75k rig ko umabot ng 83k ang sabi nila di daw updated yung posted price nila eh ganyan din price na post nila sa tipicpc tsk tsk :slap:

i think its a rough estimate, but to be sure go to the shop and ask for prices, its okay to ask them for prices.

i think its a rough estimate, but to be sure go to the shop and ask for prices, its okay to ask them for prices.

oo paps tumawag ako mismo sa shop nila if avail yung item at pinatotal ko. sakto price nung sa website pero pag dating ko ayun imba haha

na experience ko din yan, mas maigi nyan TS punta ka sa shop nila sa makati(dynaquestpc) dun ka mag canvas or mag pa quote ka kay ma'am vanessa, para makita mo actual price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom