Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

3D Printer and CNC Machine do you have any idea where can I buy them?

DuctTapePro

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I want to build something po, and I think these robots can really help me, specially for making precision components but I have to idea where can i find it. I went to the nearest SM and none of the printer shops have it. Do you know any place that sells those things? I live in Cavite but I'm willing to go far far far away, basta wag lang de barko. :D

P.S.
I have another question po, do you know where can I buy industrial components? like an arm size capacitor or a wheel size gear. ?

TIA :)

Check mo po Fiohn Engeneering Technology Company dito sa Sta Rosa Laguna :) check mo po website nila

CNC services po ito. may lathe and hindi ko alam yung isa :rofl:

Bago palang po kase ako dito kaya hindi ko pa alam ang lahat ng process dito

Back
Top Bottom