Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

50 Most Amazing Tech Tricks You can’t Find on Internet

Thanks TS! nagamit ko na yung iba.

no problem sir. salamat din at nakatulong sayo.

pasensya na at matagal tagal ko ng hindi nauupdate toh. i will try my best para maupdate po kaagad.

maraming salmat dito ts...dagdag kaalaman ulit... wag k sana magsawa sa pagpost ng mga knowledge sa gaya ko bago p lng ko nagaaral magcomputer complicated kasi skedule ko dito sa middle east maraming salamat po ulit

CONTINUATION...

Convert Whatsapp Messages into Txt Format for reading Whatsapp Conversation in PC
View attachment 1068553

With Star Chart android app you see your space objects in real-time. You can also see Planets, Stars, Comets, artificial satellite and many more objects in virtual 3D.
View attachment 1068554

Create Custom Pattern Lock in Android Phone with Smart Lock Screen
View attachment 1068556

Open Weblinks without Closing Current Android app from Flynx Browser android app.
View attachment 1068557

Download Torrent File in IDM from Furk.net website.
View attachment 1068558

Take Ownership of All Files in Windows including system files.You can modify any system file from this simple tweak.
View attachment 1068559

Download Your All Facebook and Other Social Profiles in Your Computer from SocialSafe Software.
View attachment 1068560

Increase the trial of any Software and use them forever from Time Stopper Software.
View attachment 1068561

Essay Typer is one of my favourite website for prank your friends and wanna write an essay. If you don’t have time to write just open this website write your topic. Now you see blank page, don’t worry type anything you want and this website write preselected words or your essay.
View attachment 1068563

Last one is amazing , Now you can destroy my website from guns and missiles. Hit the SOURCE button and you arrow gun icon in screen. Hit the space button and control arrow from arrow keys.

SOURCE

Salamat TS

wow ang lupet neto ayos na ayos to TS.. maraming salamt!

Back
Top Bottom