Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Accountancy ka? Pasok dito !

Hello guys, planning to take CPA exam uli, graduate last 2006 po ako and I would like to ask any good books for Financial 1 and 2 and other subjects,
since mukhang madami na revision ndi ko na ata magagamit mga old books ko. Tia :)

Hi 1st year BSAT po ako ngayon and I really want to pass the our qualification exam to become BSA. As early as now gusto ko tlga maging comitted sa ggwn ko and gusto ko mgexcel can I get some advice and also tips on books to read or links where I can download readings na sobrang makaktulong:) salamat po:) i'm also a JPIA member on our school

can't provide for soft copies since I don't have any..
and it is still easier to read from actual books than e-books.

But here is something I can tell you to start with

Theory of Accounts

-Basically you need to memorize word by word and by heart
what each account is about, paano mo masasabi na etong account ang isang item :approve:
-Eto ang Baseline ng Practical Accounting 1 at Auditing Theories & Auditing Problems
kung palpak ka rito, mahihirapan ka maging sigurado sa iba.

-Basic Accounting Procedures
Saan nga ba nagsisimula ang accounting at saan natatapos?
at ano nga ba ang Accounting at Auditing

Practice! Lots of Practice :yes:
then know where you made mistakes.

Kapag nasanay ka sa mga ito..
sigurado di kana gaano mahihirapan sa review sa board exam :approve:

hello jpia'ns!
Let's make this thread our official thread "sana" :pray:

Here you can post anything and everything ! !

Free to ask advice, questions
chat with fellow jpia's regarding man yan sa subject or kwentuhan lang

free to download review materials
quizzers
test banks
solman's

---------------------------------------
to start i'm gangsda, but my real name is aphol, 3rd year bsa and working student.
Average student lang ang hirap mag seryoso no sakit sa ulo okay na yung pumapasa basta walang failed :lol::lol:

pahingi pong cost acc sol man 2nd ed ph ed BY RAIBORN AND KINNEY SSALAMAT PO

Last edited:
Hi, sino po may solution manual ng Basic Accounting made easy book ni Win Ballada. Badly Needed. Salamat po :-)

hi! kakapasa ko lang ng board exam this oct. 2017, totoo bang nagkakaubusan sa audit firms? help. wala pa ding tumatawag/nagte-text sa akin. Big 4 una kong inapply-an. thanks. goodluck din sa ibang reviewee/students pa lang .

Batch ang processing nila sa firms. baka di pa napprocess yung batch na inapplyan mo. :yes:

Mabilis kasi turnover sa mga firms.. parang call center mga yan :lol:

kasi di lahat eh built for the pressure and stress ng work sa firm when there are other options.

Hello po. May tanong po ako.
mayroon po ba kayung Partnership And Corporation Accounting 20th edition by Win Ballada test banks, ANSWER KEYS or COMPILATION FILES :rar:?
thank you in advance :):pray::help:

Pahelp

n January 2016, Nick Marasigan and Dems Asacta agreed to produce and sell chocolate candies. Marasigan contributed P2,400,000 in cash to the business. Asacta contributed the building and equipment, valued at P2,200,000 and P1,400,000, respectively. The partnership had profit of P840,000 during 2016 but was less successful during 2017, when profit was only P400,000

Required:
1. Prepare the journal entry to record the investment of both partners in the partnership.

2. Determine the share of profit for each partner in 2016 and 2017 under each of the following condition:

A. The partners agreed to share profit equally.
B. The partners failed agree on a profit-sharing arrangement.
C. The partners agreed to share profit according to the ration of their original investment.
D. The partners agreed to share profits by allowing interest of 10% on their original investment and dividing the remainder equally.
E. The partners agreed to share profit by allowing salaries of P400,000 for Marasigan and P280,000 for Asacta, and dividing the remainder equally.
F. The partners agreed to share profits by paying salaries of P400,000 to Marasigan and P280,000 to Asacta, allowing interest of 9% on their original investment, and dividing the remainder equally.

Hello po! meron po ba kayong solution manual ng:

BASIC ACCOUNTING by Ballada 2013 issue- 18th Edition
Partnership&Corporation 2014 issue by Ballada
Advance Accounting 1 by Guerrero 2017
Advance Accounting 2 by Guerrero 2017

I hope you can help me. :pray::)
Thank you po in advance.

Sino po may Ebook sa basic accounting by Win Ballada . Salamat po

Last edited by a moderator:
hi po coaches meron po kayong test banks ng basic accounting? pang review lang po sana para sa quali :help::help::help::help::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Pwedi po pashare ng mga test bank pdf nyo? magsesecond year napo ako

Hello guys. baka po meron kayong solution manual ng Advacc 1 ni zeus vernon millan. mag ququalifying exam kasi kami, hindi ko masyadong naintindihan to nung tinuro ng prof naming makwento. At di ko din alam kung tama mga sagot ko. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom