Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Alcatel one touch 918n 2.3.6!w/LEDblinking!+2.3.5 ICS-custom rom+Some TUTs

Re: Alcatel one touch 918n 2.3.6!w/LEDblinking!+2.3.5 ICS-custom rom+Some TUTs

Sir madami pa ba bugs ung v3 parang kasi dami user na hnd makakonek tru wifi..at tsaka sir restoration lang ba ggwn ko dito o need pa full wipe?

i dont understand the whole process... of how to install the Led Blinking on my Phone.. hope there should be a step process of installation... whats the relation of that int2ext on the led...i dont get it.. ahehe. .first time.. :praise:

i already done with the CWM Recovery...
already done with Rooting...
already done with SD Partition
now where to start on Led Blinking installation on my phone....
where to put on my phone the downloaded..ICS 2.3.6v3 w/o int2ext
what to do... i am too confuse on Sir Mar Instruction on how to install: ....:weep:

i already done with the CWM Recovery...
already done with Rooting...
already done with SD Partition
now where to start on Led Blinking installation on my phone....
where to put on my phone the downloaded..ICS 2.3.6v3 w/o int2ext
what to do... i am too confuse on Sir Mar Instruction on how to install: ....:weep:

same here i dont have any idea where it will be flashed . but in backreading they restore in nandbackup process

okba tong peponna to

same here i dont have any idea where it will be flashed . but in backreading they restore in nandbackup process

make a folder on sd card name it clockworkmod
then open the clockworkmod
then make another folder name it backup

then extract the file you download ICS.BlinkingLed

ma open po ba pang na flash ko 918n ko sir?

ma open po ba pang na flash ko 918n ko sir?

paki elaborate .. di ko gets .. busy ata si T.S kaya try q sagutin qng alam ko ung tanong nyo .. ^^,

29554_10151206662418877_304594706_n.jpg

Last edited:

paki elaborate .. di ko gets .. busy ata si T.S kaya try q sagutin qng alam ko ung tanong nyo .. ^^,

ma openline po ba sir ung cp ko if rereflash ko?

Panu mapagana yung led blinking?

PAANO palitan ng ibang background yung settings menu? D KO GETS PEDE PAKILWANAG NMN PO!

PAANO palitan ng ibang background yung settings menu? D KO GETS PEDE PAKILWANAG NMN PO!

turn off ur phone ..
then hold Volume Up and Power Button
then goto install into ZIP .. basta may install zip
then choose mo un
den choose zip into sdcard
den choose mo ung dinownload mo .. then reboot ..

viola.. meron n yan..

Panu mapagana yung led blinking?

kusa na gumagana ung led blinking lights nyan sir pag nag Restore k ng Custom rom na may blinking lights sa First page..

dapat 2.3.6 ka din ...

ganda po nang update ts!
kaya lang nawala ung CRT animation.
ano po ba way para makuha ko ung updates na may crt animations ts?
thanks and more power!

how to remove statusbar transperent?while downloading playstore insufficient memory ,please solve this problems
thankyou

Hi guys,

Sorry for writing in English. I read that you managed to fix the SIM card delay issue in the latest 2.3.6 firmware.

Could someone tell me how you managed to do it? It's a very annoying bug and at the moment I can't change the version to anything else but the latest software as Alcatel's OTU won't flash 2.3.5.

I'm also having issues with the wifi. When I try to connect it won't get an IP over DHCP, wifi only works if I set the IPs manually. I tried with two routers, I had been using both of them until the update and they both worked very well.

Thanks,
Attila

Hi guys,

Sorry for writing in English. I read that you managed to fix the SIM card delay issue in the latest 2.3.6 firmware.

Could someone tell me how you managed to do it? It's a very annoying bug and at the moment I can't change the version to anything else but the latest software as Alcatel's OTU won't flash 2.3.5.

I'm also having issues with the wifi. When I try to connect it won't get an IP over DHCP, wifi only works if I set the IPs manually. I tried with two routers, I had been using both of them until the update and they both worked very well.

Thanks,
Attila

only marlyn the author of this thread can answer your question. so it means you are using stock rom. try to install custom recovery "CWM" so you can root or flash this rom. or you can go back to stock rom 2.3.6 version but w/ no LED blinking using AOT-alcatel one touch upgrade.
you can send him a private message too..
goodluck

TS, hope you update this rom.
visible bug yung data connection 3g and wifi.
binenta ko na yung Alcatel ko so di ko nako makakapag-update pa dun sa thread ko myphone user nako now. but ginamit ko yung rom nato sa unit nung bayaw ko then bigla nyang nabanggit minsan may problema koneksyon nya sa wifi ayaw kumonek tapos 3g ok naman. then nirestart nya 3g naman ang ayaw wifi naman ang ok. gamit nya yung latest rom mo w/o int2ext.
sa observe ko lang ginamit ko tong rom mo since nasolve yung sim card delay issue dito then convert it back to stock rom w/ int2ext. pinahirapan ako nato dahil ang dami mo ding inedit then after kong magawa then done some testing may ganyang issue din data connection issue at masakit pa may nadagdag pang bug sakin yung pag hina ng volume. sinubukan ko ayusin kaso ganun padin then hinalungkat ko ulit rom mo medyo ang dami mong naedit. lalo na yung critical part boot.img tinary ko iunpack yan kaso failed may kulang na file sa cygwin try to google it kaso wala or meron man kaso di ko magets. kaya stop nalang ako so keep it up for this thread i saw it in some site. goodluck

Last edited:

Sir, ung sim 1 ng mga latest na 918n na galing sa sun close line sya,, ano pwede gawin para maopen siya? napagod na ako sa kakahanap ng mga unlocker ,,hehe

Bakit hindi na ma read yung memory card ko nung ginawa ko yung partitioning sd card? -,-

Back
Top Bottom