Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

All about programming (Specially c, c++, VB, Java)

Pano po gumawa ng program na automatic mag cocompute ng subnet at mag display kung ilang host kailangan yung available na ip addresses at yung used na. Thank you po :|

Paturo po ng programming, baguhan lang po ako dito first yr student from STI davao. :) deserving po akong matuto kung tutulongan nyo po ako. wala talaga akong ka alam2x sa programming vb6.0 po ang gamit namin.

Pa request po ng Employee Information System sa VB, TS. BIG THANKS! Need lang requirements sa school.

please help me :)

1. Create a class for a service offered by a hair styling salon. Data fields include a string to hold the service description (ex. "cut","shampoo","manicure"),
a double to hold price , and an integer to hold the average minutes it takes to perform the service. The name is Hair Salon include setter and getter methods.

2.Write a program SortSalon that contains an array to hold six salon object and fill it with data. Include a method to sort the array in ascending order by price
of service call the method and display the result.

please need help :(

Paano po ba gumawa ng isang flowchart na may accumulator, counter, switch at save area? eto po yung given problem, kailangan po isang flowchart lang siya. may given data na rin po. ang problema po hindi po ako marunong gumawa ng flowchart. sana matulungan nyo po ako

Problem: Create a flowchart and pseudocode that ask the user to choose whether to calculate for the following
(It should ask the user whether to exit after the calculation mode or to repeat and choose other options for calculate)

A. Diameter of a Circle

B. Perimeter of
1. Square
2. Rectangle
3. Triangle

C. Area of:
1.Square
2. Rectangle
3. Triangle

(eto po yun pseudocode ko paki check ko tama o mali ba:( please!)

Begin:
Initialize Radius,Length,Width,Height,Base
Radius = R
Length = L
Width = W
Height = H
Base = B
Calculate Diameter of a Circle:
Diameter of a Circle = Radius * 2
Calculate the Perimeter of Square, Rectangle, Triangle:
Perimeter of Square = L * W
Perimeter of Rectangle = L * W
Perimeter of Triangle = H * B
Calculate the Area of Square,Rectangle, Triangle:
A of Square = L * W
A of Rectangle = L * W
A of Triangle = H * B
If true print and display
prompt user whether to exit or to calculate other options
else error message and go back
End:

Last edited:
post your programming problems here....
tapos sample input and output...,,

i'll do my very best para po matulungan kayo

ang anyone who wants to help you're all welcome here...

welcome

:clap: :excited: :dance: :yipee: :beat:

about object oriented programming po 5 example execution how to run or compile

hi guys . badly need ur help po . I was developing a system dat needs to compute a particular amount. my problem was naka currency format kasi dapat. like this is my code Format(Text16.Text, "#,##0.00") . and kapag I ssum up ko un total value ung first digit lang un inaadd nya .. is there any possible way para makuha ko ung exact value though naka currency format .. thanks a lot po ... :pray:

hi guys . badly need ur help po . I was developing a system dat needs to compute a particular amount. my problem was naka currency format kasi dapat. like this is my code Format(Text16.Text, "#,##0.00") . and kapag I ssum up ko un total value ung first digit lang un inaadd nya .. is there any possible way para makuha ko ung exact value though naka currency format .. thanks a lot po ... :pray:

pwerde!

format(textbox16.text, "standard") ---> pag show mo lang cya

format(textbox16.text, "fixed") ---> pag i sum mo cya ito gamitin mo,

sir papatulong sana ako sa system ko vb6 po e2 information system lng cia na may add edit delete at print kaso ang problema ko po pag nag a add ako ayaw nya mag add.. listview po ang gamit ko sana po matulungan nio ako..

sir papatulong sana ako sa system ko vb6 po e2 information system lng cia na may add edit delete at print kaso ang problema ko po pag nag a add ako ayaw nya mag add.. listview po ang gamit ko sana po matulungan nio ako..

anu database gamit mo ??

idol ikaw ang kailangan ko sana matulungan mo ako. .kailangan ko kasi ng sample program sa visual studio 2008 c++
kahit anung program na simple lng idol na ready to run na. .slamat sana matulungan mo ako kailangn ko lng sa school

Sir maaari nyo ho ba akong matulungan?
Dalawa ho kac ipprogram ko. Nhhirapan na ko.
PM mo ko sir.

Patulong naman anong the best book for learning Java Programming ung free lang at ma d'download ng pdf
thanks in advance sa mag rereply:)

I.
96-99= A+
95-90= A
86-89= A-
81-85= B+
76-80= B
71-75= B-
66-70= C+
61-65= C
50-60= C-
0= Failed