Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

All about programming (Specially c, c++, VB, Java)

posible bang idisplay sa isang jTable ang dalawang table galing naman sa database?

yes it is possible however you need to learn how to query the database using jdbc and also how to use jtable.

eh kapag yung jtable limited rows lang yung dinidisplay nya, ano posible solution dun?

dinidisplay ko kasi yung table mula sa database sa jtable. 10 rows lahat sya sa table pagdating sa jtable 2 rows lang yung dinidisplay kapag nirarun ko. sa java yan, gamit ko netbeans

Gamit ka ng AbstractTableModel sir, para mapopulate mo ung JTable mo.

sir, pahelp naman po sa assignment namin,, pwede po ba? simple code lng po para sa po.. tnx po..,, need na po bukas,,
Project Description:
You will need to select 8 pages from wikipedia that fall into the same category. Examples include favorite movies, football teams, types of flowers, etc. Each of the items you select should have a good image file that can be downloaded.

Your page should include:
-a listbox control that shows each item you've selected. Make sure the listbox does not have scroll bars.
-a literal control that shows the selected item as heading.
-image control that shows the image of the item selected in the listbox. make sure it is not too wide for a 1024x768 screen size. note that this image is not a hyperlink.
-a hyperlink control that links to the selected item's wikipedia entry. Both the text of the link and the URL should be updated when the user selects an item from the listbox.
-an image button control that when clicked redirects, using response, redirect(), to the selected items Wikipedia page.
-be sure to put your images in an images folder.

pahelp naman po sir,, visual studio 2008 po yan..

sir pahinge po ng mga sample questions para sa library system. yung mga pweding itanong sa client namin,may documentation po kasi kami sa SYANADT na subject namin,salamat po.

Mga sir, sino po sa inyo may E-book ng tungkol sa VB.Net 2010 with MySQL or any other ebooks na related dito?
Thanks po ng marami sa tutulong :)

sino may link para maka pag dl ako ng vb6.0???/ salamat poh

patulong naman po. 2 dimensional array sample programs. assignment po kase namin. hirap ng programming!:upset: whew! salamat po.

patulong lang po sana sa pagprogram ng autopilot!!using any languge please!!!:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

pano gumawa ng calendar sa java?

SAMPLE output:

July 2005
S M T W Th F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

NOTE: use only import java.util.*;
help is much appreciated. :)

patulong naman po!
may program codes po kayo na working para sa ENTER PASSWORD and CHANGE PASSWORD?..
program codes for arduino IDE or C++
>>>TNX
:help:

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
#include <conio.h>

int main()
{
const int max=15; //sets the maximum size of the array
int num[max]; //the array can be initialized from here num={2,3,6,4,3,7,8,,4.....n};
int holder;
//if array is initialized then no need for this for loop
for(int m=0; m<max; m++)
{
cout<<"Enter number "<<(m+1)<<" : ";
cin>>num[m];

}

for(int p=0; p<(max-1); p++)
{

for(int i=0; i<(max-1); i++)
{
if(num>num[i+1]) // comparison between two adjacent array elements
{
holder=num; // holder holds the value temporarily
num=num[i+1];
num[i+1]=holder;

}

}

}
//now to print the sorted array
for(int j=0; j<max; j++)
{
cout<<" "<<num[j]<<endl; //This prints the array out in ascending order on the same line
//<<endl; could be placed at the end to print on different line
}

system("pause");
}

badly needed ko to .. hahaha ascending code ean .. kea lang fix ung array .. panu ba mag ascending sa unknown size of array? salamat sa tutulong .. :]

Program Name: video recorder
Preferred Language: vb.net 2008
Email: [email protected]

sir patulong naman po.. kelangan ko po kasi sa project ko ng webcam recorder...un po kasing nakukuha na sample sa net eh nagstay muna sa ram tapos tsaka lilipat sa hdd kapag nagstop na yung recording. kelangan po direct sa hdd ung recording ng video para maiwasan yung paghung ng pc while recording.. thanks in advance.. :pray::pray:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom