Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Aloe Vera Gel and Sulfur Soap Question

MGjayjay

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I would like to ask someone if there are some people using this Aloe Vera Gel Bench and Sulfur Soap (Dr. Wong Sulfur Soap - Yellow).

Is it okay to use Sulfur soap on my face for a period of time (15minutes to 1hr) then i'll rinse it;

after how many minutes, i'll use aloe vera gel. Im clearly thinking that it makes my face moisturized and somewhat stopping the breaking of my pimples.

Is that okay? Is there a mistakes about using these two things, im using this a week ago. Thanks. Or should I stop this?

Tried sulfur soap for my acne before but not effective. Aloe Vera pwede pa may result talaga dyan. Samahan mo ng zinc supplement at stop drinking milk, gluten/bread, sweet and dairy products dahil usually internal ang problem ng acne hindi lang external.

Back
Top Bottom