Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

AMD A4, A6, A8, A10 Official Thread

the problem is there arent any high frequency 2gb rams. its usually 1333 or 1600 without any heatspreaders. the igp in the apu will rely heavily on your ram. faster rams = better performance. the games you mentioned will run smoothly on an a8 without dgpu provided you pair it with a fast ram. for the ssd, if those are the only games you will install plus windows, i think it will be enough. once you install AAA games like gta v that takes about 55gb, you will run out of space.

the problem is there arent any high frequency 2gb rams. its usually 1333 or 1600 without any heatspreaders. the igp in the apu will rely heavily on your ram. faster rams = better performance. the games you mentioned will run smoothly on an a8 without dgpu provided you pair it with a fast ram. for the ssd, if those are the only games you will install plus windows, i think it will be enough. once you install AAA games like gta v that takes about 55gb, you will run out of space.

Thnk u sir... So i will buy 8 gb ram (2x 4gb) to be paired with my a8 apu = better performance for the games i posted
+ 120 gb ssd for os 64bit and games.. No more gpu and hdd..

Edit.. By the way
please suggest the freq speed of the ram

Last edited:
2133mhz. the motherboard i mentioned above supports it.

ASROCK FM2A88X EXTREME4+ MOTHERBOARD = ₱3,400.00

KINGSTON 16GB 2133MHZ FURY BLK HX421C14FBK2/16 DDR4 MEMORY = ₱4,900.00

AMD A10-7850K with Radeon™ R7 Series Processor = ₱6,400.00

sir pa check kung okay. planning to upgrade sa r9 na graphics card. pa suggest na din po ng okay ng PSU. thanks

edit. pang gaming po pala.

Last edited:
ASROCK FM2A88X EXTREME4+ MOTHERBOARD = ₱3,400.00

KINGSTON 16GB 2133MHZ FURY BLK HX421C14FBK2/16 DDR4 MEMORY = ₱4,900.00

AMD A10-7850K with Radeon™ R7 Series Processor = ₱6,400.00

sir pa check kung okay. planning to upgrade sa r9 na graphics card. pa suggest na din po ng okay ng PSU. thanks

edit. pang gaming po pala.

are you going to buy this build or you already have these parts?

your quote sums up about 15k. is 15k just for those 3 parts? if it is then you might want to build a ddr4 based rig. since its just gaming, youll only need 8gb if you have a separate budget for dgpu.

i3-6100 php5450
msi b150m night elf php4850
gskill 2400 8gb php2500

thank you sir :) nga po pala, saan ko pwede mabili yang mga parts na yan? TIA

Last edited:
sa pchub or dynaquestpc. if you have more money to spare, get i5-6500 for php9.5k

not ddr4. current amd cpus arent compatible with it. get 2133 (freq of ram) ddr3. install cpu-z and link us the validation page so i can see whats the speed of your ram.

Noted sir, Link ko nlng dito pag nka bili nako..i link ko nrin b yung current ram ko?

mga master pwd po ba mgtanong
anu po bang mas ok na vc
ung 2g na 128bit or ung 1g pero 256bit???
salamat po sa sasagot.

depende siguro kung yung application eh mag take advantage sa 256 bus. for gaming, id rather choose the 2gb 128bit. even if the game can utilize 256 bus width, 1gb will be too small in todays games. so if you intend to use it on an application that needs fast gpu processing power but doesn't need a lot of vram then go for the 1gb 256.

a10-6790 ko ang taas ng temperature. 50*c pag on palang ng pc tapos 110*c pag nagdodota2 ako. may nkaranas na ba ng ganito? ano ginawa nyo? salamat

mga master pwd po ba mgtanong
anu po bang mas ok na vc
ung 2g na 128bit or ung 1g pero 256bit???
salamat po sa sasagot.

Dpende yan sir. Baka kasi yung isa e GDDR3 at yung isa GDDR5. Mind telling us kung anong GPU tinitignan mo saka kung para san?

- - - Updated - - -

a10-6790 ko ang taas ng temperature. 50*c pag on palang ng pc tapos 110*c pag nagdodota2 ako. may nkaranas na ba ng ganito? ano ginawa nyo? salamat

Anung pang check mo ng temps? Pa share narin ng system specs mo. Thanks!

im not sure how much vram does dota2 need so --

r7 260x 1gb php3.9k
r7 260x 2gb php5.5k

Worth ba kung magpalit ako ng cm hyper 212x gamit ko ay id cooling is50? Sayang kasi naka disable ung turbo core ko. Pag naka enable parang naka stock cooler lang din ako sa gaming. Specs ko a10 7870k gigabyte f2a 68hm ds2 gskill 2x4gb 2133. Walang vrm heatsink ung mobo pero naka lagay sa box low RDS para tumagal sa high temp. 4hrs max lang ako maglaro may work kasi. Thanks bibili kasi ako ngayon mas malaki ba ilalamig? Parang ang liit kasi ng heatsink ng id cooling is50 sayang lang ba bili ko?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom