Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

AMD A4, A6, A8, A10 Official Thread

Mga sir, pwede ko kaya lagyan ng SSD ang build ko?
Amd a10 7600
Gigabyte F2A68HM-S1

you can plug a sata3 ssd as long as you have one slot free. your board has 4.

View attachment 1053203

Hingi lang po ng advice. Pwede na ba to pang dota 2?

it can but if you can get something like a10 7800, I suggest you get it if the price difference isn't that much. its still 65w but has better igpu and faster cpu stockclock speed.

you can plug a sata3 ssd as long as you have one slot free. your board has 4.

it can but if you can get something like a10 7800, I suggest you get it if the price difference isn't that much. its still 65w but has better igpu and faster cpu stockclock speed.

Thanks Sir. A8 lang pala yung sakin pero basta yung mobo may, slot okay pa din naman po dba? Thanks po.

Thanks Sir. A8 lang pala yung sakin pero basta yung mobo may, slot okay pa din naman po dba? Thanks po.

yes. just to remind you, there are different interfaces for ssd. the mainstream now is sata. make sure youre buying the correct one. you can also raid 0 those if you wish.

ps: as usual I want to remind all apu builders to set 2gb of ram for igpu. this isn't automatic. get the best ram you can get but check for compatibility first.

yes. just to remind you, there are different interfaces for ssd. the mainstream now is sata. make sure youre buying the correct one. you can also raid 0 those if you wish.

ps: as usual I want to remind all apu builders to set 2gb of ram for igpu. this isn't automatic. get the best ram you can get but check for compatibility first.

Maraming salamat po sir nubbest. Bale 4gb hyperxfury po ang ram ko. Pero ano po yung raid 0. Nagsearch po ako, dko magets nababasa ko. Sorry for the ignorance sir.

Maraming salamat po sir nubbest. Bale 4gb hyperxfury po ang ram ko. Pero ano po yung raid 0. Nagsearch po ako, dko magets nababasa ko. Sorry for the ignorance sir.

the gist is 2 or more storage devices splitting the data making it faster. two heads are better than one, as they say it. parang cpu din. mas mabilis ang performance ng dual core sa single core provided the application used supports multicores.

however, I do not advise you to do this with ssd yet because its expensive. I would rather invest for another 4gb ram.

Yun din po plano ko for now. Kakabili ko pa lang kahapon ng cpu set ko. Nagrun naman ang dota 2 ng ayos kanina. Pero try ko iadjust yung igp mamaya. Thanks thanks sir nubbest. ��

Yun din po plano ko for now. Kakabili ko pa lang kahapon ng cpu set ko. Nagrun naman ang dota 2 ng ayos kanina. Pero try ko iadjust yung igp mamaya. Thanks thanks sir nubbest. ��

what is your rams speed? you can also manually set that in bios if its on spd settings.

what is your rams speed? you can also manually set that in bios if its on spd settings.

HyperX Fury 1866 po yung ram ko sir.

- - - Updated - - -

napalitan ko na igpu to 2g. Parehas lang kami ng bios ni boss mangjuan.

ram settings in bios is also set to 1866? additionally, what is your amd catalyst version?

LrxsAhv.jpg

Set na po ng 1866 sa bios yung ram. Ano po yung catalyst?

its a driver and utility software.

ask lang ako ano po maganda pang crossfire sa amd a65400k

this is a quote from cpu-world for a6-5400k

Code:
Q: Do you have a list of supported discrete cards for dual-graphics?

A: The following discrete GPUs are recommended by AMD: Radeon HD 6570, HD 7470 and HD 7570 (DDR). Furthermore, Radeon HD 7450, HD 7570 (GDDR5) and HD 7670 Graphics Processing Units are supported.

Any good graphics card for A8-5600k. price range 3-5k pesos

Any good graphics card for A8-5600k. price range 3-5k pesos

quote from cpu world for a8 5600k

Code:
Q: Do you have a list of Graphics Processing Units, compatible with dual-graphics?

A: AMD recommends the following GPUs: Radeon HD 6570, HD 7570 (DDR), HD 7570 (GDDR5) and HD 7670. The CPU also supports Radeon HD 7470 graphics card. Radeon HD 7450 GPU is not supported.

Mga Sir, question po.. bumili ako ng A8-7500 witch is 3.6ghz db? pro bakit po 3ghz lng ang nka lagay sa system nya?

Back
Top Bottom