Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

AMD A4, A6, A8, A10 Official Thread

Hello po, may 1866 po ako na 8g (2x)4G RAM. paano po overclock ng safe ang RAM and APU? :) thank you!

it would depend on your specs. if youre confident with your hardware, you could do it on amd overdrive or the usual way through the bios.

may link po ba kayo ng proper overclocking? I'm not really doing this right now. sa mga susunod pa na panahon kapag gusto ko mag tweak :) thanks

i started at overclock.net. theres also a forum page for overclocking at tipidpc.com.

i probably would start looking for someone who has similar parts to give you an idea the limits of your system.

Mga boss..urgent po..penge naman jan nang amd a6 6400k network driver..tnx in advance

sir nub paano po ba gumamit ng dalawang monitor? yung isa eh desktop display tapos yung isa naman eh habang naglalaro?

A8 7600
2x4gb ddr3 2133 corsair vengeance pro
gigabyte f2a68hm-s1
500gb plus 320gb hdd
windows 10

go to display settings then choose extend under multiple displays.

Hi guys! Newbie here. Somewhat confused ako sa dual graphics nang AMD. e2 setup ko AMD a6-3500, EMAXX EMX- a55gt icafe, AMD Sapphire 6670. Anong settings po ba dapat iset sa north bridge nang bios nang emaxx pra maactivate and crossfire option sa catalyst?

Eto po saken

amd a8 5600k quad core on board graphics 7560d
gigabyte f2a55m-ds2 mobo
2x 4gb ram ddr3 1333

tanong ko mga sir anu maganda iupgrade dyan? Gusto ko sana ng gpu kaso r7240 2gb 128 bit lang tska gt730 2gb 128 bit lang kaya ng budget ko. Salamaattt

boss nub iisa po kabitan ng vga?

i didnt notice s1 has only one port. you can use a splitter but i dont think you can extend it. maybe you should buy a dgpu if youre really into dual display since it will affect the performance of your games. with dgpu, it affects a bit but with apu, im guessing it takes more.

Hi guys! Newbie here. Somewhat confused ako sa dual graphics nang AMD. e2 setup ko AMD a6-3500, EMAXX EMX- a55gt icafe, AMD Sapphire 6670. Anong settings po ba dapat iset sa north bridge nang bios nang emaxx pra maactivate and crossfire option sa catalyst?

activate your dgpu first by booting windows with it, install the necessary drivers and get the latest version of crimson/catalyst that is compatible with your system. then switch to your apu then boot to bios and set primary display to onboard and match the frame buffer size. boot to windows then enable dual graphics.

Eto po saken

amd a8 5600k quad core on board graphics 7560d
gigabyte f2a55m-ds2 mobo
2x 4gb ram ddr3 1333

tanong ko mga sir anu maganda iupgrade dyan? Gusto ko sana ng gpu kaso r7240 2gb 128 bit lang tska gt730 2gb 128 bit lang kaya ng budget ko. Salamaattt

if you want a brand new dgpu, save more til you can afford an r7 360. there are 2nd hand r7 260x with the same price as of a brand new r7 240.

A8 7650 vs a10 7850k malaki ba ang differenece ng performance nila?

Mga boss magandang araw po! Hingi lang sana ako ng tulong kung meron dito may Drivers para sa A4-4020 AMD po. sa meron jan pahingi po..

Maraming salamat po...

sir anu po kaya problem random shutdown? event 41kernel power sa event viewer.

Back
Top Bottom