Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

AMD A4, A6, A8, A10 Official Thread

Mother Board: Gigabyte Ga-f2a68hm-s1
Processor : AMD APU A6-7400K Dual-Core
Ram : 1x1 kingtones 4gb 1600mhz
Hdd: 250gb ()
Psu huntkey GP500
windows 7 32bit

Problem ko : ok lng ba ung 2gb usable plagay ko ung 2gb nawawala ay napupunta sa gpu ok na ba un ?

Mother Board: Gigabyte Ga-f2a68hm-s1
Processor : AMD APU A6-7400K Dual-Core
Ram : 1x1 kingtones 4gb 1600mhz
Hdd: 250gb ()
Psu huntkey GP500
windows 7 32bit
it Win 7 -
Problem ko : ok lng ba ung 2gb usable plagay ko ung 2gb nawawala ay napupunta sa gpu ok na ba un ?

2x2GB sir para hnd ka magkaproblem
and make it 64B

it would be better to just buy another 4gb of the same spec and an r7 360.

guys pa help. salamat sa idea kung meron po.

how to boot windows xp. using motherboard po na hi-fi a70U3p po. salamat. ayaw kasi e pero kpg 7 po okay naman.

sir nubbest and sir hyperdata. im thinking about diskless setup. with a10-7870k, 16GB dual mem server.

can i still encode, print, browse and play gta 5 on the server? or just encode, print, and browse only?

thanks

sir nubbest and sir hyperdata. im thinking about diskless setup. with a10-7870k, 16GB dual mem server.

can i still encode, print, browse and play gta 5 on the server? or just encode, print, and browse only?

thanks

u can sir :') -
its a high end PC already - and large Memory :")
kung d ka satisfied make it 32 but i dont recommend -
buy a good cooling system lng para d ka hustle sa init

Last edited:

thanks

yes you can. pero a series ng amd hindi kasi sya ganon ka optimize sa server . better to intel ka and sshd/performance na hardrive or ssd lalo na kung marami kang clients.

yes you can. pero a series ng amd hindi kasi sya ganon ka optimize sa server . better to intel ka and sshd/performance na hardrive or ssd lalo na kung marami kang clients.

you would game on an intel igpu while its used as a server? are you sure about that?

Mga Master.. Anu mas maganda APU graphics? trinity ba o kaveri?

Salamat mga masters

its not about common sense because a lot actually game on intel igpu and most fanboys exaggerate the limits of it. even on this thread alone if youve read from the beginning, a former owner of an a8-6xxx shifted to i3-4xxx without gpu and played nba2k16 at 1080p and claimed he had better performance and was awed.

Last edited:
Tanong ko lng po gamit ko sa pc ko ngayun asus a58m-e na ang proci e a8 7600
Ang tanong ko lng po pwede po ba sa board ko ang gddr5?
At ok lng ba na nvidia gtx ang gamitin ko sa gpu?

Tanong ko lng po gamit ko sa pc ko ngayun asus a58m-e na ang proci e a8 7600
Ang tanong ko lng po pwede po ba sa board ko ang gddr5?
At ok lng ba na nvidia gtx ang gamitin ko sa gpu?

yhup pwede yn sir -
pwede sir wla namn problem regarding dun -
kung kaya nang budget mo go sir

Back
Top Bottom