Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

AMD A4, A6, A8, A10 Official Thread

download ka ng gpu z

Nakapag download n ko sir.. at 2gb nmn nakalagay .. normal lang b un n 1229mb lang makita q sa dxdiag ? qng normal un, pede bng i full potential yung V-card at makita sa dxdiag n 2gb sya ?

TIA

Ano pong specs under 11k budget for mid setting na LOL? bubuo po sana ako. Salamat

Ano pong specs under 11k budget for mid setting na LOL? bubuo po sana ako. Salamat

Mid Setting dOta 2 / Highest Setting LoL
Amd A8 7600 3.1-3.8 Ghz 4-core - 3900.00
Gigabyte F2A78M - HD2 - 2690.00
G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4gb 1866 8gb CL9 (F3 14900CL9D 8GBXL) - 2660.00
Corsair VS450 80+ White - 1650.00

mga paps... need ko advice nyo... may nakita kc ako na binebenta na VCARD = MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE GT730 2GB
ok kaya to idagdag sa PC ko.. ito specs : System Model: GA-A55M-DS2
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~4.7GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3054MB RAM...
salamat sa advice in advance!

tignan mo kung ddr5 or ddr3. pag ddr3, wag na. pag ddr5, pwede na. set up mo na lang sa bios mo to prioritize yang dgpu tapos auto mo na lang frame buffer size para ma-free up yung full ram mo.

TS need ko mga advise about amd a8 7500k Pls po salamat :)

advise in what sense? for budget gaming? its a lot like a8-7600 but lower clocked. its also non-k but its just the multiplier thats locked. you can still oc it but just the fsb. it was made for oem companies. you have to specify what you want, too general question.

advise in what sense? for budget gaming? its a lot like a8-7600 but lower clocked. its also non-k but its just the multiplier thats locked. you can still oc it but just the fsb. it was made for oem companies. you have to specify what you want, too general question.

about gaming at maganda ba yan sa personal use ? ano po maganda a6 7400k or a8 7500 ?

its depends on what you play, settings you want and budget. lay it out, fam. xD

anong APU ba ang pwede na maipanglalaro sa DYING LIGHT in high settings 1080p reso? :D ?

Last edited:
none. the a10-7850k at 720p medium settings was only hitting 30fps. those kind of games are igpu killers.

none. the a10-7850k at 720p medium settings was only hitting 30fps. those kind of games are igpu killers.

aww.. hmmm yeah.. pero ano ba budget oriented na APU if DOTA 2 and some Hack and slash na games like Diablo 3 lang ang lalaruin?

almost all apu can run both of those games provided you pair it with decent parts and appropriate settings. several pisonet shops is a proof of that one. especially now that vulkan is supported on dota2. first time i saw it, was clunky. that was like 6-7 months ago. maybe now they tweaked the issues. i dont play dota2 though so not quite updated on that game.

Well thank you sa info :D I guess APU Desktop na lang bibilhin ko for my younger brother since Dota 2 lang nilalaro nya, :D may 10-11k naman ako na nakikita sa OLX eh :D

Last edited:
almost all apu can run both of those games provided you pair it with decent parts and appropriate settings. several pisonet shops is a proof of that one. especially now that vulkan is supported on dota2. first time i saw it, was clunky. that was like 6-7 months ago. maybe now they tweaked the issues. i dont play dota2 though so not quite updated on that game.

boss pa help naman 15k budget reregalo ko lang sa kapatid ko atleast malaro nya lang yung GTA V at assassin's creed.. system unit only.. thanks.

Well thank you sa info :D I guess APU Desktop na lang bibilhin ko for my younger brother since Dota 2 lang nilalaro nya, :D may 10-11k naman ako na nakikita sa OLX eh :D

just remember that apus need dual channel ram to have more bandwidth. faster frequency = better performance.

Suggest naman po kayo ng murang amd napang gaming yung kaya gta 5?

whats your budget? if you meant no gpu then it would be the same as dying light.

- - - Updated - - -

boss pa help naman 15k budget reregalo ko lang sa kapatid ko atleast malaro nya lang yung GTA V at assassin's creed.. system unit only.. thanks.

gta v is really heavy on resources since its an open world. not sure about ac. i heard syndicate wasnt optimized so you might need 22-23k budget for both of those games. i generally dont play solo games. i just try them out when i download them.

- - - Updated - - -

just a sample build guys for you to base on if youre looking at an apu.

chassis: rakk gaming php400 (or any generic case you can find)
apu: a10-7860k php5850
mb: asus a68hm-e php2490
ram: gskill 8gb dual 2133 php2580
ssd: adata sp550 240gb php2970
psu: corsair vs450 php1650

total: php15,540

sumobra lang ng konti dahil sa ssd but thats a lot better than getting an hdd. best to pair it with 900p or lower monitors.

Back
Top Bottom