Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

AMD A4, A6, A8, A10 Official Thread

vmware is cpu bound. 3 instances will choke your cpu even with good gpu.

- - - Updated - - -

Sir nakapagtraining na ko ng Windows server 2012 : 4 VMware a10 7860k r7 graphics 32gb memory. ok nman po sya walang lag
kaya sana magawa ko din yan sa a8 7600k ko.

what applications were you loading? how was the cpu usage? you could run it but performance will most likely suffer.

good for you then. may i ask whats the purpose and what applications are you running in your vmware? i used to do this with mmorpg with windows and linux. mostly just to see if it could run it or which performs better since most mmorpg arent multithreaded and uses no more than 4gb of ram.

good for you then. may i ask whats the purpose and what applications are you running in your vmware? i used to do this with mmorpg with windows and linux. mostly just to see if it could run it or which performs better since most mmorpg arent multithreaded and uses no more than 4gb of ram.

i use vmware for learning purposes. 2 windows server 2012 and 1 workstation(windows 10) and also im gonna take up the exam in microsoft 70-410

sir suggest naman po kayo ng motherboard for A10 6790k yung price around 2500. Thanks

master patulong naman..

hindi q mainstall ung driver ng GTS 250 video card ko..

o baka meron po kaung drivers nito..

specs:
AMD Athlon II 3.1ghz 255 dualcore
4gig ddr3 RAM
500gig Hard Drive
Gigabyte AM3 Board
ATX Black Casing
Jumbo fan Power Supply.

thanks po

A10-6800k + 8GB DDR3 RAM

ano mas ok na gpu, AMD RX 560 o Nvidia GTX 1050ti?

gagamitin ko for gaming @ 720p to 1080p tapos slight cryto currency mining like Etherium/ETH?

A10-6800k + 8GB DDR3 RAM

ano mas ok na gpu, AMD RX 560 o Nvidia GTX 1050ti?

gagamitin ko for gaming @ 720p to 1080p tapos slight cryto currency mining like Etherium/ETH?

There will be any Slight Bottleneck[Ok naman pero mas mababa lng ung fps] Bumili ka ng Malakas na CPU [Intel i3/i5] Para mas mapataas ang FPS mo
Kung Mining -> RX560 [Mas mataas Presyo ngayon dahil sa Miners eh]

- - - Updated - - -

master patulong naman..

hindi q mainstall ung driver ng GTS 250 video card ko..

o baka meron po kaung drivers nito..

specs:
AMD Athlon II 3.1ghz 255 dualcore
4gig ddr3 RAM
500gig Hard Drive
Gigabyte AM3 Board
ATX Black Casing
Jumbo fan Power Supply.

thanks po

Nvidia Drivers

Use the Manual Driver Search :
> Geforce <
> Geforce 200 Series <
> Geforce GTS 250 <
> OS <
> English(US) <
> All <

Last edited:
i think the last one was a10-7860k but that was like more than a year ago. if youre building, apu isnt the best for budget builds today.

doesnt mean it couldnt do shit. im still using phenom. its older than what you have. pwede mo naman salpakan ng mid-range gpu yan.

tama. hehehe ako nga nasa AMD A10-6800k, kakabili ko lng nun tapos biglang nag release ng Kaveri 2 weeks after ako makabili. tapos ung Mobo ko din d nya supported ang Kaveri kaya no choice richland lng talaga hahaha. peo d naman ako nababagalan. sabagay nanggaling din ako sa AMD Sempron nun hahah

silver lining, this would be the right time to focus on other things. just to share, when i first bought my rig, i didnt have enough money to buy a good psu. my keyboard and mouse were also from our office junk. my monitor was a hand-me-down. my casing was made of sardine cans. i had generic fans that got noisy after a few months and stock coolers. i even went to linux because i couldnt afford ssd. its kind of like tuning a car. average income like us will hold on to our honda civic til it loses its value or can afford a new one. or worst, get wrecked.

Ano po latest apu ngaun?

The Latest APU is the A10-7890k[it has a wraith cooler :p]
BTW its not cheap but I hope the Price will drop when Raven Ridge Powered APUs are released

- - - Updated - - -

doesnt mean it couldnt do shit. im still using phenom. its older than what you have. pwede mo naman salpakan ng mid-range gpu yan.

I still have Sempron

- - - Updated - - -

tama. hehehe ako nga nasa AMD A10-6800k, kakabili ko lng nun tapos biglang nag release ng Kaveri 2 weeks after ako makabili. tapos ung Mobo ko din d nya supported ang Kaveri kaya no choice richland lng talaga hahaha. peo d naman ako nababagalan. sabagay nanggaling din ako sa AMD Sempron nun hahah

haha My Sempron is still alive and the Perf is just ok

- - - Updated - - -

silver lining, this would be the right time to focus on other things. just to share, when i first bought my rig, i didnt have enough money to buy a good psu. my keyboard and mouse were also from our office junk. my monitor was a hand-me-down. my casing was made of sardine cans. i had generic fans that got noisy after a few months and stock coolers. i even went to linux because i couldnt afford ssd. its kind of like tuning a car. average income like us will hold on to our honda civic til it loses its value or can afford a new one. or worst, get wrecked.

BKT ba ang mahal ng AMD GPUs sa Lazada? Dahil ba ito sa crypto... Mining?

grabe ang laki ng itinaas ng price ng mga SSD. dati nakabili ako ng 120Gb ssd ko @1.9k tapos ngaun 3.5k na ung 120GB na un. last yr ko lng nabili ung ssd ko.

Back
Top Bottom