Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ang capstone at thesis title magkapareha ba?

haron656

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
nakakuha kasi ako idea through watching YOUTUBE in making my own CAPSTONE title pero base xa on thesis tutorial videos.. ito proposal Title ko: INFORMATION AWARENESS AND MAPPING OF STALL IN AGORA PUBLIC MARKET(wet and dry goods) with SMS NOTIFICATION.. bale ang ngalan ng system namin is AGORA PUBLIC MARKET INFORMATION SYSTEM (APMIS).

papasa naba?

hehe ano objectives mo sa title mo?

GENERAL OBJECTIVE
>>>This study aims to develop AGORA PUBLIC MARKET INFORMATION SYSTEM that will provide information to the owners of every stall through SMS notification

SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE
>>>1. produce a module that will inform owners via SMS
>>>2. produce a mapping module of every stall owners and its information
>>>3. store records and retrieve information

GENERAL OBJECTIVE
>>>This study aims to develop AGORA PUBLIC MARKET INFORMATION SYSTEM that will provide information to the owners of every stall through SMS notification

SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE
>>>1. produce a module that will inform owners via SMS
>>>2. produce a mapping module of every stall owners and its information
>>>3. store records and retrieve information

consider mo rin yung mga benefits na makukuha ng end user mo,
for example
- ilan ba ang gagamit yan [type of users] and ano ang mabebenefits nila
- pano nila gagamitin yan
- Pano yung mga walang gadgets?
- Anong Klasing records ang i keep mo sa system,
- Anong Information ang i proprovidenya

Back