Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ano ang the best Final Fantasy Series sa inyu?

Anung Final Fantasy title ang best sa inyu?

• Final Fantasy 1

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Final Fantasy 2

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Final Fantasy 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy 4

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Final Fantasy 5

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Final Fantasy 6

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Final Fantasy 7

Votes: 82 35.7%
  • Final Fantasy 8

Votes: 71 30.9%
  • Final Fantasy 9

Votes: 27 11.7%
  • Final Fantasy 10

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Final Fantasy 11

• Final Fantasy 12

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Final Fantasy 13

• Total voters
i think for me ff9 kasi maganda gameplay and story

have you heard FF XIV at Playstation 3?
btw online game na xa mga dude.
and i can't wait to play it wooo

Last edited:
ff9 ako e maganda ung character ni zidane....
ff8 malandi kc ung sa c rinoa...:rofl:
ff7 ok lang....
ung tactics mganda..
pati ung tactics advance
mga ibang ff exagerated n lhat storya
pero storya pag uusapan dbest sken suikoden 2..:thumbsup: nakapag paalala nung kabataan ko!:weep:

Eto po ang ranking ng ff games sa akin (except ff13 kasi wala ako pambili ng ps3, hehe):

11. FF8 – a highly mediocre game. The graphics is good, but with horrible textures. Good character design, but bad character development. Excellent music. Has the worst and uninteresting story of all final fantasies. Has the worst story twist (the oh-I-forgot-we-knew-each-other-when-we-were-children-and-the-stupid-witch-was-our-matron scene). Just plain and boring, not even compelling and epic. I did not even see the point of the lunar cry. So pathetic CLOUD-WANNABE Squall. Hated the draw and junction system, which is only a rehashed esper system of FF6. Just pathetic. Add the pathetic main villain, ultimecia, with no motivation whatsoever to do what she does, just the pathetic oh-I’m-afraid-the-stupid-SEEDS-will-kill-me excuse. Pathetic ending, pathetic everything. More like a sci-fi than a fantasy. A total failure.

10. FF12 – great graphics and fluid design. Good character design with bad development like 8. Hated the main villain and the main hero. I would rather prefer Balthier as the main Hero than Vaan. Hated the battle system and the espers. But with a better story than 8.

9. FF5 – somewhat good story. Mediocre main villain. Hated bartz because he’s so gay and stupid. Hated the job system.

8. FF3 – good storyline. Cloud of darkness is hot, but Xande (Yes, He’s the main villain) is boring. Also hated the job system. Plus luneth is annoying little brat. Loved the last battle music.

7. FF1 – good storyline (the time-loop thing), with a badass villain. Just hated the fetching of items to get another item. Although the characters are just not more than characters. Garland’s motivation is somewhat plain and stupid.

6. FF2 – first final fantasy with true and good main villain, Emperor Mateus Palamecia (Talk about controlling the beasts from hell and becoming the ruler of hell itself). Loved the story and the characters. I just hate the learning of key terms and the leveling system.

5. FF10 – one of the final fantasies that I liked. Great story. I love Yuna and her story (Talk about sacrificing herself to defeat Sin). But I hated Tidus. He’s so annoying and keeps on whining and complaining. And I really hated the way he emulates Zidane’s cheerfulness, eh di naman nya bagay. Auron is so cool. The main villain, Seymour, is okay. Kakainis lang kasi 4 times syang magpapalit anyo sa medyo last part na ng story. I hate Sin. Loved the music during the fight with Jecht (Otherworld). Astig kasi. Plus the sphere grid is far better than the junction system of 8.

4. FF4 – loved this one, especially the DS version. Great characters. Kain is so cool. Great storyline. I hated Golbez in a good way. I just don’t like the way the other characters leave the party (Cid incident comes to mind). It is the first final fantasy that uses summons.

3. FF7 – there’s nothing more left to say about this game. Great characters and their development, excellent story, good villain, Great music. But, I can’t believe Sephiroth is so overrated. What he did was just to destroy a part of a small village, kill a helpless girl, and he barely even scratched the planet with his meteor. Maybe it’s because of the sword. Hehe. Cloud is the Best.

2. FF6 – excellent story, excellent characters and their development in the story, excellent esper system, excellent villain. Kefka is one of the two villains of final fantasy that really achieved their goal, which is to acquire a greater power to rule the world. Unlike sephiroth, kefka succeeded in destroying the FF6’s planet’s surface, killed most of the espers and made the main character feels so hopeless.

1. FF9 – excellent, compelling and epic story, excellent and cool characters, excellent equipment and ability system, excellent graphics during its time, excellent FMV’s (Bahamut-Alexander Showdown comes to mind). Loved the lightheartedness of Zidane, unlike the socially withdrawn Squall and the Emo Cloud. Beatrix is so Hot. It has the best villain in the series. This may sound so weird, but I did like Kuja. Kefka and Kuja are the only villains in FF that achieved their goal of obtaining the greatest power. Who would not like a villain who brings war to a continent, obtain eidolons to destroy his maker, obtain the super-trance and destroy a planet, nearly destroyed the universe and repeatedly defeat the characters in a battle. And don’t forget the cute little VIVI! Tsaka yung scene kung saan nagiisa lang si Zidane tas tinulungan lang sya ng ibang characters, the best yun. And it has the best ending in my opinion, masyado nga lang cheesy.

Hahaha. Yan na po. parang game review lang. Forget about FFX-2 because it’s a total Charlie’s-Angel-Wannabe crap. Fanboys please don't burn me alive! Hehe

Last edited:
The best FF for me is the X-2 though i wasnt able to finish it. now i wish i brought my ps2 with me :(
i dont know why everyone seems to love FFVII too much.
hindi ko natapos kasi nahirapan ako :))
and FFIX lang natapos kong laruin. =)

i dont know why everyone seems to love FFVII too much.
hindi ko natapos kasi nahirapan ako :))

you can't blame anyone for loving the game, and besides, it is really a good game, although it sometimes feel like it's too overrated.. It's the fanboys' fault the game became overrated. The fanboys who would kill someone that says cloud and sephiroth sucks.

Last edited:
you can't blame anyone for loving the game, and besides, it is really a good game, although it sometimes feel like it's too overrated.. It's the fanboys' fault the game became overrated. The fanboys who would kill someone that says cloud and sephiroth sucks.

lol it is not that im blaming them! :D
though i have to agree with you when you said it is kind of overrated. lalo na pag kuya ko nagsalita. haha =)

lol it is not that im blaming them! :D
though i have to agree with you when you said it is kind of overrated. lalo na pag kuya ko nagsalita. haha =)

lol..then your brother is one of the ff7 fanboys who close their mind to opinions of others..for them ff7 is the greates..ugh i hate hate hate hate hate fanboys..all final fantasies are good..well except the lame ff8. Lol.

@Tidus: You're da man... Ikaw lang ata nag taong nakita ko (besides me) na nasa dulo ang FFXII. Ayos, magkakasundo tayo. At tama ka din, yung mga FF7 fanboys lang ang may gusto sa ff7. Kung tutuusin di naman talga kagandahan yung FF7. Kaya lang siguro nila sinasabi na maganda yun dahil kay sephy.

Baka nga dahil lang nila linaro yung FF7 dahil napanuod nila yung FF7 AC (which is cool btw).
O kaya dahil siguro FF7 lang ang FF na nalaro nila.

Kung sasabihin nyong di ako fan ng FF7, mga fanboys, di talaga ako fan ng 7. Pangit ang story, pangit din ang characters.

FF VI / FF III

Maganda story maganda pa ang mga summons. Nong panahong yun.

@cylindrical hehe, pangit kasi ung ff12, d ko type ung battle system,tas boring pa ng characters. Pero mas pangit ff8..lol
Tol relax lang,baka sunugin ka ng mga fanboys ng ff7,marami sila jan nakakalat... Hehe.

Natawa ako kay tidus.... he hates tidus but his userid is tidus how ironic...haha wala lang..ok run down I agree kay tidus and cylindrical saying ff7 is overrated

And of course tama din sila (for me) for bashing ff8, why? I'll give you rundown (Note: try to read this with an open-mind).

1. the plot is incoherent and the pacing is whacked. Time compression!? The villain's motive were never clear at any given point save for the 5 mins. before you actually kill the last boss (the alien cross dresser ultimecia haha). HECK, you never even get to see or even hear about the last boss until right before your battle.

2. the level up system doesnt make sense. whats the point of leveling up your characters if you can breeze through the game on lower levels (especially if you gain control the balamb garden or the ragnarok). Its as if SQUARE wanted you to play less of the game and watch more cinema.

3. the junction system is imbalanced. Abuse the junction system ensures that you will be practically invincible (try nyongi-junction yung magic na death sa attack tepok ang mga kalabang walang immunity sa death, or try junctioning ultima to gain resistance to all elements). It also discourages magic use since using junction magic lowers the effectivity of the junction. And whats the point of acquiring magic if its expendable!

4. character design. can you really expect the game which has its female lead in cycling short and a dress? with boots?!?! at least Quistis has a better fashion sense. And I think Squall has a psycho. problem he tries to be emo eh haha...

And with regards to ffxii... I have mixed feelings on this one. Dalawa lang ang comment ng most ff players and afficionados dito sa game na to' either you love it or you hate it.

What i like in this game is the story.... Even if you havent played ffxii I bet you could gets its set up. A whinny male protagonist struggles to find himself (Vaan) while "I can do any boy could do" female lead wants to save everyone. Chaos ensues. But does elements here are vastly overshadowed by a suprisingly mature politically based narrative that focuses more on the fate of its game world than its stars.

what I dont like in this game is that it seems that all of the characters is the same.. every body could use guns,spear, katana, bows, dagger and alikes its like whats the used of using other characters if the other one could use anything... I also didnt like the MMORPG game play I dunno its just plain weird for me. madami pa to pero sawa na kong mag explain haha...

And lastly FFVII is a great game but it doesnt mean the game doesnt have flaws... so fanboys please stop acting like a kid and start acting like a grown, matured, educated adult :D

ayun natapos din ang haba...

Last edited:
@iloveme08
ahahaha.oo nga, malaki kasing irony ang buhay ko... At least hindi squall nilagay ko jan, mas pangit naman un. Hehe.
Anyway, i'm glad someone like me hates ff8...
Anyone who would like to bash ff8 more? Lol.
Squall is socially withrawn, he may either have a major depression, or a bipolar disorder...or maybe schizophrenia...he's delusional, experiences auditory hallucination, paranoia...lol.

N.B.
The newer players who started during the ps2 era are the ones who would love FF12. BUt those who started with the old school ff, they hate ff12 to the bone..well unfortunately i am 1 of those who grew up playing the oldskul ff.

Last edited:
lol..then your brother is one of the ff7 fanboys who close their mind to opinions of others..for them ff7 is the greates..ugh i hate hate hate hate hate fanboys..all final fantasies are good..well except the lame ff8. Lol.

hey you have no right to label my brother.
im the only one allowed to do so. lol :)
i dont care if you so hate hate hate fanboys,
really. i dont effing care ;)

ooops i might be LABELED a spammer here
so back to the topic, i like FFX too because of the story and it gives me goosebumps when i hear yuna sing.
^__^v

Bakit ba galit na galit kayo sa Final Fantasy VII? wag niyo nang pansinin yung mga fanboys. tanong ko lang nilaro nyo ba ang FF7 nung 1997?

Card Game gusto ko sa FF9
Battle System sa FF12 second ang FFX
Story ok sa akin FFX

maganda lang sakin ang final fantasy VII sa part ni Zack Fair...(Crisis Core)

pero the game itself...masasabi ko..."ayos lang" :D

final fantasy VIII is okay din yun nga lang IMBA...and pwede mong tapusin kahit low level..

hmmm...final fantasy X and X-2 is good...kaso nakakalito sa X-2 yung "palit costume" :lol: parang ang hassle

final fantasy IX is great para sakin...easy to manage sa characters, abilities, weapons and the TRANCE system is good..same din sa summoning although they are using MP system...okay na din...storyline is good at nagmamatch up lahat ng characters...they have their own stories to tell kaya sila nagsama sama..which is good..masakit lang kasi parang di na pwedeng gawan ng kasunod...kasi happy ending na sya...papanget lang pag sinabayan pa ng another story :lol:

Back
Top Bottom