Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ano mas Maganda Android o Mac?

I've been using my iPhone 6s Plus from the day it was launch (2+ years ago) and I could say that apple products is quite expensive compare to android devices but the quality of their product is top natch. By the way, I was android user before I switche to IOS and as of now I don't see any reason to comeback to android. Still depends on your preference.

Last edited:
Depende sa purpose mo sir. Android, more free or crackable games and apps. If mapera ka and having money to buy not just the gadget but apps and or games itself then choose apple products. If budgeted ang pera mo then chose android phones.

Furthermore, apple can be a pain in the ass especially when you damage it via hardware or software even. You could spend more money to fix it to a tech or a replacement. Android phones? Well, not so expensive puwera na lang kung tulad ng sa samsung, mahal yun but then again still not so expensive like the apple. Though apple is secured than androids when you lost it.

Last edited:
If you know how to root and flash then you should go for android.

kung mahilig ka sa mga games at apps na crack at makalikot sa phone go for android

kung sa normal using ka lang naman at swabe gamitin go for apple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom