Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ano pinapatugtog mo as in now?

If you're gone-matchbox 20

She's always a woman- Billy Joel

Konting trivia

The lady in question was Elizabeth Small, and they first got together when she was still married to Joel's drummer Jon Small. Billy Joel was so tormented by his affair that he tried to kill himself by drinking furniture polish. Ironically, the rocker was saved by the very man he was betraying when Jon Small rushed him to hospital. The pair later married.'

Joel told USA Today July 9, 2008: "Some people said, 'Oh, he's a misogynist, look what he says about this woman. He wrote this song called She's Only a Woman.' Which always cracks me up every time I read that. To me, it's a very simple understandable lyric. 'She may be that to you, but she's this to me.'"

para sa x ko na nanlalaki.., :rofl:

Keno-ohayou [hunter x hunter OST]

Back
Top Bottom