Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ano po ba ang HOLLA VPN Google chrome extension

poorjunrey

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi mga Sir Maam. Ask ko lang po ano po ba yung pinaka function ng holla vpn na extension ng google chrome?
Nakakaiba ba yun ng i.p. address?:help:

Yes, naiiba nya IP. Usable sya kung gusto mo manood ng Netflix tapos yung show e available lang sa US

Yes, naiiba nya IP. Usable sya kung gusto mo manood ng Netflix tapos yung show e available lang sa US

So pwede rin ba sya kung my youtube channel ka tapos gamitij mo yun para panoodin lahat ng vids mo? Para macounted views HAHAHAHAAH what do u think po

So pwede rin ba sya kung my youtube channel ka tapos gamitij mo yun para panoodin lahat ng vids mo? Para macounted views HAHAHAHAAH what do u think po

Pwede po siguro. Gamitin mo Brave browser + HOLA VPN

Additional info lang TS. ALL free VPN services provider only provides dynamic IP addresses so it's ever changing, kasi nga libre sya. Sa mga paid services naman however, you can subscribe for a Dedicated IP address, which is a static IP. Then lahat sila may Pros and Cons, both paid and free services.

Free VPN Service
Pros: Of course libre sya. No need to pay extra. Good for simple browsing activity.
Cons: Known to leak DNS revealing your ISP. Not good for security and anonymity. Also it's way too much congested. Not good for a more serious online work or activities. Know for subsequent downtime due to congestion and unannounced maintenance. Either support is unreliable or no support at all.

Paid VPN Service
Pros: You are more in control. More servers to choose from. You can avail for other addons such as a Dedicated IP, etc. No DNS leakage. Total anonymity. Prevent being blacklisted. 100% uptime. Get 24/7 support.
Cons: Of course, it's not free.

I've tried and used a lot of free VPN services in the past. Pero for work (I work from home) and most personal activities, I use a paid VPN service. And it's a big difference, between free and paid VPN. Also I started with paid service in 2012, at napansin ko habang lumilipas ang panahon, it's getting more and more cheaper. Lalo na nitong last 2 months nung nagkaroon ng pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom