Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

anong best OS sayo?

No choice but Windows i-vovouch ko dahil I have been an avid Windows user ever because of its market domination at tsaka most of the software that I am currently using is not available in Linux.

Windows: if you want easy to use OS
Linux: if you are kinda techy at saka wanna be hackerman ! lol peace.
MacOS: if you are a rich nigga.

Linuxmint is the best for me. Been using it for 8 years

For me, almost the same! I'm using Windows for more than 15 years and also I'm using Linux Mint for more than 3 years on my laptop...

mali ata ang whats best os dapat ata whats the right os.

linux mint for 3years na.
upgraded to linux mint 19 tara 64bit.

debian GNU/Linux-libre ang best, stable at customized ko pa.

sakin Windows 10 Pro smooth sya gamitin :) lalo kung 5th to 7th Generation ang pc mo

uBuntu 18.04 LTS, hiyang ko to.. simpleng gamitin. :thumbsup:

Desktop: Ubuntu + Virtualbox in cases where Apps require Windows OS
Server: FreeBSD

Ubuntu 16.04. Napa halt ako ng upgrade dahil sa AMD Video Graphic driver. :upset: :madslap:

sa desktop i prefer windows 7 and sa lapy windows 10

Kung ang tanong eh naka-focus sa thread section (which is Linux and Other OS): Manjaro, Mint at ibang Ubuntu variant
Kung ang tanong ay direct sa post ni TS: Windows 10 at na-mentioned ko sa taas (as dualboot/troubleshooting purposes)

Back
Top Bottom