Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong huling TV/streaming series ang napanood mo?

Game of Thrones , How to get Away with Murder and Orphan Black! :)
Watch nyo, malupit yan :yipee:

Nikita series, patapos na season 1, starring Maggie Q...

Stranger Things. Pilot episode pa lang napanood ko, feel ko malaking distraction to sa thesis ponyta!

The Last Ship
Mr. Robot
Limitless
Walking Dead
GOT
The Strain << Fav.

The pacific, spartacus, csi new york, smallville, band of brothers at the flash :)

Currently re-watching How I Met Your Mother. Lels. Pero I'm also watching Suits pag may idle time. Stranger Things super ganda! I was hooked! Thinking of starting Narcos...

the flash season 2,, marvels agents of shield kakatapos ko lang season 3...hahaha pinapadami ko pa episode ng season 4 andun kc si ghost rider hahaha

Game of thrones - Recommended.
Vikings - Super Recommended.
Spartacus - Recommended (di ko na napanuod yung mga later season upto season 2 lang ako)

Stranger Things - finished
Lucifer - new season
Exorcist
American Horror Story: Roanoke - new season

The walking dead
Game of thrones
vikings

Last edited:
currently watching:

grey's anatomy
notorious
lethal weapon