Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong huling TV/streaming series ang napanood mo?

Supernatural season 13
Gotham season 1

dalawa lang mona mga boss my work pakasi ako.:praise:

Currently Watching

Supergirl - season 3 na ata, medyo nadadramahan lang ako sa bida hahaha. But I still watch it kasi nagcocrossover yung 4 na DC shows.

The Flash - season 4 ata, uh, okay lang siya.. hindi nga lang nagsesail yung shiniship ko na characters haha

DC's Legends of Tomorrow - season 3 ata, time travel, trying to save history but they ended up breaking it "so don't call them heroes, they are legends" hahaha

Arrow - season 6 ata, action, some rich dude got stuck in an island because the boat they were on well, sank. After getting stuck in an island for 5 years he returns to his own city to save it

*I recommend you watch all these four by their air date.. may times na may crossover yung apat na to

11.22.63 - one season lang kasi based sa book, this show is completed.. based on a book by a famous author I've forgotten the name of.. it's about a guy who discovers time travel but he can only travel back to one particular time and the one who introduced him to time travel told him that he's been trying to save JFK from assassination but he's sick now so he asked the guy to fulfill his lifelong mission instead

*To be continued

Last edited:

Supernatural - season 15, the Winchesters hunting supernatural beings, I recommend this, even though some seasons are boring youget attached with the SPNFam and you wouldn't care, it's about the family here, that hunts supernatural that got them and Angel friend, Castiel, Cas is my fave character lol

Timeless - one season palang, time travel, a history prof, military guy and a tech guy attempts to catch a guy and his group who stole a time machine and changes history only to find out there's more to this than the owner of the company who made the machine let on

Lethal Weapon - season 2, a police officer gets transfered to L.A. due to the death of his pregnant wife, only to find out that there's more to the death of his pregnant wife than his father in-law let on, this is like comedy, action, drama stuff. You'll get attached to Riggs

Lucifer - as in the Devil, got tired of managing hell so he went to L.A. and bought a club called "Lux" where he does favours, he then mees a detective who is not affected by Lucifer's powers.. Lucifer is intrigued, he helps the detective catch murderers, punishing them by putting the dirtbags in jail. In this show, Lucifer is JUST a punisher, not someone who tempts people into doing evil, one of his powers is kind of like hypnotising people but by ONLY making the person being hypnotised reveal the person's truest desires, love this show, the characters and the actors ❤

**To be continued

question sa Supernatural

napako ako sa Season 10 midway.

gusto ko pa din ituloy pero hindi ko na yata kaya marathon ang 10-12 :)

any key episodes lang na pwede ko panuorin to get to season 13?

arrow
the flash
legends of tomorrow
nikita
game of thrones
breaking bad
grimm
suits
supernatural
how to get away with murder
teenwolf
lucifer
vampire diaries
once upon a time
sherlock
:) recommended ko lahat yan.. inaabangan ko palagi yung mga ongoing pa jan sa kanila

Killing Eve

Yung current season ng prison break

Full house and winter sonata
Korean muna tayo... :lol:

Favorite ko so far this year

1. The Gifted (Season 2)
2. The Titans
3. The Rookie
4. The Discovery of Witches
5. Cobra Kai
6. Manifest
7. Altered Carbon
8. Lost In Space

* you can watch it online...lots of free streaming to choose from

Anime din

DBz HEROES
One punch man

Currently re-watching Crisis and Deception. Too bad, na cancel sila after only 1 season.

Prison Break
How to get away with murder
Lucifer
Quantico
Sherlock
Limitless
The gifted
13 Reasons why
Narcos
Silicon Valley
American crime story
:more::more::more::more::more::more::more: