Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong huling TV/streaming series ang napanood mo?

1684075937680.png

Katatapos ko lang nung Swallowed Star (Chinese 3D animation)

While waiting for future episodes, I might watch House MD or Prison Break

1684792305148.jpeg
SEASON 2
Done-dalan-Done.

Finally :lol:
Ang ganda ng plot twist.
Worth it ang puyat LOL.

Di ako makamove-on kay Nijiro ang ganda kasi ng boses tas ang sharp niya sa series na to :blush:

10/10 highly recommended esp sa mahihilig sa sci-fi movies.

What’s next pinchy? :think:

screen-shot-2019-12-16-at-10-16-52-am-1576509427.png

Last na napanood kong TV Series ay The Witcher (Seasons 1&2) and waiting ako sa Season 3 this coming June.

I'm in love with this character. Ang masculine. Ang yummy nya tignan. :pacute: Pero syempre maganda talaga yung kwento. :yes:

Di ko nga alam na gumanap si Henry Cavill na Superman. Never kasi akong nanood ng Superman Movies.

Last edited:
The Good Bad Mother - waiting for next episode

Dra. Cha - currently on Episode 13
🍿🍿🍿iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAABS0AAAo4CAYAAAC8JoK+AAABgmlDQ1BzUkdCIElFQzYxOTY2LTIu.pngiVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAABS0AAAo4CAYAAAC8JoK+AAABgmlDQ1BzUkdCIElFQzYxOTY2LTIu.png

THE GOOD BAD MOTHER

Done E14.

Umiikot yung story sa mag-ina.
Sobrang relate ako sa story tho hindi sa part of revenge thingy.

I’m a single parent as well so ramdam ko yung hirap ng mother sa series na to.
Yung scene na need niya maging matigas sa son niya para matuto. That hurts pero she badly need to and I felt that.

Durog na durog ang puso ko sa scene na tinuruan niya yung anak niya para sa funeral niya :weep:
You never can tell if kelan ka mawawala sa mundo.
Life’s too short so make the most of it.

Last edited:
1687316615386.png

Ep. 1 pa lang

S*X EDUCATION
S1/E6

British series, love the accent.
Rated SPG.
Lots of 🍆🍑💦🥬 iykyk.

Aside sa full packed obscenity, maraming matututunan sa series na to esp to those struggling from their s*x life.

I guess binge-worthy naman siya kasi nakakatawa sobra :lmao:
Saka na yung ibang episodes di pa ko ready probably next month nalang ulit :lol:
umay sa AZ-iness e. :slap: :lol:

DARK
A family saga with a supernatural twist, set in a German town where the disappearance of two young children exposes the relationships among four families.

HD-wallpaper-jonas-dark-dark-netflix-dark-series-everything-is-connected-netflix-triquetra-thu...jpg

Currently on Season 2, Episode 4

#Reply 1988, epitome of comfort
Two broke girls, Other than HIMYM, ito lagi ko pinapanood whenever I’m feeling down.

1687948744877.png

Episode 6

The Witcher S3 vol. 1

Kanina ko lang nalaman na ngayon na pala yung release niya 😅

1688095249297.png

S1 - Ep 5

Tapos na 'ko sa TW3, kaya ngayon naman yung Love And Death ni Elizabeth Olsen... Interesting (para sakin) yung story lalo pa't based on true events pala yun.

Ted Lasso / The Office

The Last of Us. The live action adaption explored what game didn't let us know. It was beautifully crafted series.

Yun nga lang baka June 2025 pa ang TLoU 2. Or yung part 2 ng series which is I am more than excited to watch. I would really like a PC Port ng TLoU 2 muna bago ang series. SANA.

Currently tackling Jujutsu Kaisen, Ranking of Kings and reading the comics of Locke and Keys

Back
Top Bottom