Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong Pinakaclick na Negosyo Ngayon?

killua86

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga kasymb help me decide what business pinaka-in ngayon.gusto ko kasing magnegosyo kaya lang wala akung maisip.:noidea:.hehehe.any sugestions?

try mo ung s akin AIM GLOBAL PHILIPPINES! imsure mggusuthan mo! txt me @ 09487787759

boss karenderia mas maganda. hehehe

may kulang pa... but nasa gilid ang shop mo... katulad ko...
may karen ako dito sa amin at nasa gilid ang shop ko..... diba ayos..

how much ba working budget mo? try t-shirt digital printing business

magbenta ng mouse/mice sa computer...sigurado click un

BEST FRANCHISE DEAL EVER!
WANT TO FRANCHISE FOODCARTS AS LOW AS 26,888,

Product Details:
Filtrepreneur Franchise Inc. is now rapidly expanding its franchising packages nationwide; offering the lowest price of P26,888

*All in
*One time payment
*No Royalty fee and hidden charges
*No Quota
*No Renewal fee

With various fully operational franchising products to choose from:
Silver Cart Package (P26,888)
(one concept only)

INCLUSIONS:
- All in and ready to operate
- 1 unit stainless/collapsible cart
- Equipment for cooking
- Set of utensils
- Food sampler
- Crew uniform
- Crew training
- Franchise kit & seminar
- Business registration seminar
- Use of trademark and logo

PLUS FREE:
- Personal Accident Insurance P50k
- Eload Dealer/Retailer

We also have 2in1 cart, 3in1 cart, classic cart, mall cart, food to go and distributor's package.

Available Products:

O'NOODLE – Hongkong style noodles and dimsum toppings.

PINOY PAO SIOPAO (sweet, regular and jumbo) and siomai (pork, shrimp and sharksfin)

JACK'S EATABOLS Fried bites -- fishball, squidball, kikiam, chicken ball

PINOY PIZZA -- ham & cheese, hawaiian, pepperoni, langonisa, carne norte, tuna anghang, pizza pinoy espesay, pizza sandwich.

BURGEROO-- Buy 1 Take 1 burgers!

REDBOWL- Java rice w/ egg & mixed veg. w/ a choice of toppings from siomai, corned beef, tocino, sweet ham, beef teriyaki (best seller), beef & mushroom etc!!
HAPPY WAFFLE- 42,888

INTRODUCING OUR NEW FOOD CARTS:

"ICY PINK"- ice scramble.
"THE SISIG STOP" - Traditional Filipino Pork Sisig.
"RAINBOW JUICER"
"PUTPOT" "puto pao"
"CHING'S"-dumplings

CELEBRENEUR FRANCHISE!!!

JOPAY SHOMAI (JOPAY OF SEXBOMB DANCERS)
JOSHAWARMA (JOSHUA ZAMORA OF THE MANEUVERS)

FRANCHISING PROCEDURE:

*TEXT: FOODCART/NAME/AGE/LOCATION TO
JAY - 09163272992

* Apply for the Franchise of your Choice
* Fill-up Franchise Application Form
* Pay for the Franchise of your choice
* Review & Sign the Franchise Contract
* Attend Franchise Seminar
* Release of Franchise Package
* Operate

MODES of PAYMENT
-Cash
-Bank Cheques
-ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS

Attachments

• new jay copy.jpg
    new jay copy.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Mga kasymb help me decide what business pinaka-in ngayon.gusto ko kasing magnegosyo kaya lang wala akung maisip.:noidea:.hehehe.any sugestions?

Try mo Food Cart Franchise. Ang pagkain ang pangunahing needs ng tao at ang food industry is here to stay.

We have a Buy1 Take 1 Promo from Dec. 8-12 only.Food Cart table top franchise worth 16,888 only! so you get 2 table top food cart franchises for the price of one! Plus you get a Eloading dealership and accident insurance for FREE! :thumbsup:

Sa madaling salita tatlong negosyo ang makukuha mo! sa presyong 16,888! 2 Table top Food carts and 1 Eload dealership. Pamaskong handog ng Filtrepreneur! Para maganda, masagana at maunlad ang pagpasok ng bagong taon niyo! :thumbsup:

For faster replies and more info text me at 09085429050
Thanks. Godbless.

if you're still looking just pm me. maybe i have the answer to what you are looking.

Back
Top Bottom